The Pradhan Mantri special bursary scheme was started by the education department. AICTE PMSSS Registration 2021 has been granted by the Government of Jammu & Kashmir. The scholarship program applies to students studying in an undergraduate course in another state. Due to some criteria for higher studies, students from J&K have to go to other states. But now they can take advantage of this scholarship program for their training. Registration process and other details are not yet available. You will be updated soon.
Table of Contents
AICTE PMSSS Registration 2021
Although progress in the state of Jammu and Kashmir has also increased daily. Yet some improvement is needed, and the government has also taken steps to develop more. Students who have applied for the PMSSS 2021 application form can find it through the details given here. We shared all the information about this scholarship with our friends who have just read this post.
In addition, various courses are included in the PM Special Scholarship Scheme 2021. It consists of both courses, either general current courses or professional courses such as engineering and medical courses. These courses are courses Baccalaureus Artium, Baccalaureus Commercie, Baccalaureus Science, Baccalaureus in Business Administration, Computer Applications, B-Tech, B-Pharmacy, Hotel Management courses.
AICTE PMSSS Login
The medical stream is also included in this scholarship. In medical courses such as MBBS, BAMS, Bachelor in Dental Science, and allied medical courses. For boys, however, the scholarship amount decided according to the program is 25 hundred rupees. And also for girls, the amount given with the help of a scholarship has 3 thousand rupees. Candidates can also check the details for the application here.
Thus, applicants who have not yet applied under this program can now apply with the procedure we mentioned for them here. Also check information on the eligibility criteria in PMSSS and the document required during the registration process. Candidates admitted through the AICTE counseling process receive up to 30 thousand calls. Since it has the scholarship for general degree money.
AICTE PMSSS Institute Login
List of AICTE J&K Scholarship for Students:
- National Doctoral Fellowship (NDF)
- Post Graduation (PG) Scholarship
- AICTE- INAE Travel Grant Scheme
- PMSSS (Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme)
- Saksham Fair
- Samriddhi start-up scheme (for SC / ST students)
- Pragati Fair
- Prerana Higher Education Scheme (for Schedule Cabinets / Schedule Tribe and Students)
The entire Indian Technical Education Council, also known briefly as AICTE. It has done various schemes, exams, scholarships to increase the level of education in the technical field. The same goes for the state of Jammu & Kashmir, the AICTE has introduced this scholarship program to promote education among the children for their future perspective. After that, students become successful and can help them with the development of the state.
AICTE PMSSS Applicant Applicant
|Scholarship for courses||Academic Fee Limitations||Number of scholarships|
|Medical degree courses (BHMS / BDS / BAMS / MBBS)||up to 3 lakh rupees||100|
|General Degree Courses||up to 30 thousand rupees||2070|
|Professional Curses (HMCT Degree in Engineering / Agriculture)||up to 1 lakh 25 thousand rupees||2830|
|Nursing and Pharmacy course||up to 1.25 lakh rupees|
|Total Scholarships||5 thousand|
In addition, all qualifying students decided by the AICTE PMSSS JK program provided financial assistance for their maintenance grants and academic fees for their courses. The maintenance allowance includes the junk costs, residence fees, costs of curriculum books and other costs incurred by the department. Professional courses have considered engineering, nursing courses, professional and technical courses and also from the pharmacy field.
AICTE PMSSS Course Light 2021
Students who are unable to participate in the PMSSS 2021:
- However, the students who take courses under the Open Universities are not eligible.
- Then the students who have already benefited from this scheme. They also may not be eligible for application again.
- Also students admitted under the management quota.
- Those who did not apply through the AICTE portal during the online registration process.
- Then students who have to study under Diploma courses
- The family income of students should also be less than 8 lakh Rs per year.
- AICTE also mentions the college list that is eligible for the scholarship program. Apart from the college lists, it is not eligible for benefits.
- If students are admitted with the help of agents or non-governmental organizations, they are also not eligible.
AICTE PMSSS Eligibility Criteria –
- Students must first have proof of permanent residency from Jammu and Kashmir.
- Then the applicant must have taken 12th class examinations of the J&K Board or CBSE-affected schools in the J&K state.
- Secondly, the family income of students should not exceed 8 lakh Rs per year.
- Candidates wishing to be admitted through lateral admission schemes must also remove the diploma of polytechnic or engineering courses recognized by J&K.
- Thereafter, AICTE compiled one merit list for applicants who applied according to their criteria. Then the allocation of seats is done.
AICTE PMSSS Documents Required –
- Aadhar Card
Candidate’s personal details and certificates.
- Valid Email ID
- 10th grade tag
- 12th Class Tag
- Certificate or permanent residence certificate
- Category Certificate
- Family Income Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Certificate of Disability
- Valid passport size photo
- Mobile number
- Diploma Certificate
- Proof of birth
AICTE PMSSS online registration
Steps to apply under PMSSS Registration 2021:
- Initially, the applicant must go through the official link for the AICTE portal.
- A new page will then appear on your screen. Also called the homepage of the official link.
- Then click on the link for the PMSSS J&K Scholarship available on the home page.
- You will therefore be redirected to the new page.
- Then you can read the information provided for PMSSS 2021 registration online.
- After that, the link for the registration form is available here, click on it.
- The most important thing is to fill in all the information requested here correctly.
- Then create a login name and password on this portal.
- Finally submit your application form for PMSSS with attached documents required for the registration process.
- Finally submit it. And for further use you can take a printout of your application reference number.
Also on the registered post ID and cellphone number, the department will send you a confirmation post of your registration. You will also receive updates regarding your application soon. The latest updates regarding PMSSS 2021 will be updated after it is released by the official.
|Office Portal||Click here|
|Gunotsav Home||Click here|