Aikyashree Scholarship 2021-22 Application form wbmdfcscholarship.org’s details are here. The West Bengal state government has launched a new bursary program. Aikyashree Scholarship 2021-22.
The application form was invited by the relevant department. Applicants who have been waiting a long time for this scholarship program.
They can now fill out their application form online mode. As Aikyashree Scholarship application form 2021-22 available online. More applicants can therefore benefit from this program.
By joining this program, the government of the World Cup will offer several benefits under the scholarship.
Table of Contents
Aikyashree Scholarship 2021-22
The Minorities Development and Finance Corporation of West Bengal has the nodal organization for this scholarship program.
As the government operated this program. They therefore provide financial support to the students. It supports school as well as university students.
Also students who deserved this support. Before these various scholarship programs run in the state.
An applicant who wants to study higher education. But because of the financial crisis in the family. They can not afford it.
Now they can apply under Aikyashree Scholarship 2021-22. And can do studies until Ph.D. This scheme mainly applies to all minority students, such as Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, Sikh, Jains and Parsis students. And that only applies to citizens of West Bengal.
Aikyashree Scholarship Application Form
No other state students can apply for this program. Today we need to give you details about this scholarship, the eligibility criteria and other information. To teach the minority students.
This scholarship program offers great benefits. It will also improve the level of minority students, including in the West Bengal state.
Aikyashree Scholarship Online Apply
The students from a poor family. And also belongs to the minority section. Then they can benefit from this scholarship.
This scholarship program ranged from Class 1 to Ph.D. Students. Do not hesitate before registering. So here we are to dispel all your doubts.
By providing your information regarding the program started by the government.
Key feature of the Aikyashree Scholarship Program:
- It is specifically designed for minority students. For student development.
- Also in scholarships, the students will receive financial assistance from the government.
- For registration. Only Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Sikh, Jains and Parsis students can apply.
- The main goal of the program is the development of minority students.
- Because it also improves the educational status of these students.
West Bengal government has decided to improve the education system.
- And through this the development of educational methods will also be done.
- Students also receive training for self-defense.
- Students will also receive the training to pass entrance exams.
- Then it also improved the literacy rate in the World Cup state.
|Department||West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation|
|Registration||Aikyashree Scholarship New Registration 2021|
|Status||Aikyashree Scholarship Status 2021 Watch Online|
|Below||West Bengal State Government|
Aikyashree Scholarship Form 2021-22
Main 5 sections of scholarship: –
- Pre-matric bursary in West Bengal : – This bursary must be given to students. Those who studied from class 1 to class 10th. The amount stated in scholarship will range from 1100 Rs to 11000. According to the topic the student is taking.
- Post-matric scholarship in West Bengal : – From class 11 to Ph.D. students. This scholarship program has been executed. An applicant pursuing ITI, Diploma, Graduation, Postgraduate, M.Phill, B.ed, etc., can apply under this program. Financial aid for scholarships will amount to a maximum of 16500 R. According to the topic the student took.
- Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship : – Similarly, this scholarship program is for female students only. As the name Kanya has, it means girl. The scholarship is for girl students.
- Hindi Scholarship Scheme WB
- Swami Vivekananda Merit Come Means Scholarship : – This scholarship was given to Class XI to graduate students. The bursary amount ranges from 12000 Rs to 60000 Rs. According to the subject the students have chosen for studies.
The study program consists of various other programs. The amount of scholarships therefore also varied from program to program. Since this amount is based on the topic students took in the current class. And also for the previous class there are criteria under the scheme. Where you are eligible to apply.
World Minority Scholarship
Fitness Requirements for Akiyashree Scholarship
- The applicant must be a student. Study at a school, college or institute recognized by the governing body or university.
- The student must also come from the West Bengal state.
- Students from Class 1 to Ph.D. level can apply under this program.
- Applicant must obtain at least 50% marks in the previous class.
- For applications, the family income of students is not more than 2 lakh per year.
- Since this scholarship is for minorities. Students of SC / ST / OBC can therefore apply.
- For girls students up to class 12th. Kanga Meghan Barriti Yojana was started by the government.
- Financial aid is also provided to Hindi students. Through the Hindi Scholarship Program.
Aikyashree Scholarship Documents Required
- Aadhar Card
- Family Income Certificate
- Ration Card
- Self-Certified Community Certificate
- Fee Receiving Current Class
- Self-declared certificate of previous class’s mark sheet.
- Bonafide Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Phone number
- Passport size photo
Before registering for the scholarship program. Applicants must create a login ID on the official website. Through which you can log on to the WBMDFC Official portal. And look at all the details in which you are suitable to apply.
Aikyashree Scholarship Registration Online
- First, click on the official link of the Aikyashree Scholarship.
- Now scroll down to the home page. Scholarship Option
- Click on Scholarship
- Then a new page opens. Click on the New Registration option in the top right corner of the website.
- Then choose your district name. The institute is located.
- Then the application form will appear on your screen.
- Now enter the required information and mobile number. Bank account details must be correct.
- Attach all the documents requested during the registration process.
- Finally, click on the steer button option that is finally given.
- Your application form is therefore registered with government officials.
- The application number has been generated. Save it for further use.
For any queries related to the Aikyashree Scholarship Program, please call the helpline number below.
Aikyashree toll-free helpline: 1800-120-230
You can also send an email to: [email protected]
This is a dedicated job ID for applicants interested in the scholarship program.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|Gunotsav Home||Click here|