Supreme Court Announced 2 Day Lockdown – Air Pollution in Delhi

The Supreme Court on Saturday advised the government to declare a two-day closure in the city if the air pollution is excessive and improves air quality in the national capital.

Two days after the crash, a ban on vehicle traffic, the burning of crop waste, industries and fireworks in the city could improve air quality somewhat, Chief Justice N.V. The Ramana-led bank.

air pollution in delhi supreme court order for 2 day lockdown in delhi
2 days lockdown in delhi – Air pollution in Delhi

“The incineration of crop waste causes 25 percent pollution, while the remaining 75 percent is pollution from fireworks, smoke and dust from vehicles,” Ramana said.

The situation in Delhi is very bad. We wear a mask at home. This is the worst case scenario, ”NV Ramana explained to Tushar Mehta, the center’s attorney general.

How to prevent air pollution in Delhi, is lockdown the only solution? How do people live? Mehta questioned him.

Tushar Mehta explained the measures taken by the government to farmers to stop the burning of crop waste to control air pollution.

Judge DY Chandrachud said during the event: “Instead of blaming farmers, the central and all state governments should take the issue of air pollution seriously.”

Leave a Comment