The government of Andhra Pradesh has launched the major initiative of Navaratnalu for the citizen of AP. Amma Vodi scheme should therefore be part of this Navaratnalu campaign that works to improve students in the state. It should be useful for poor and needy people to send their children to schools to educate them. For educational purposes, the state government envisaged this plan.
Table of Contents
Amma Vodi Schedule 2021
The Prime Minister of Andhra Pradesh, YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy, tries to develop the state in every possible way.
Therefore, the state government has different schemes. Today we need to discuss Amma Vodi Scheme 2021 for our readers.
Because many people want to know the details of this scheme. Read all the details and instructions given here.
Although the future of Andhra Pradesh depends on the progress of the state. But children also have the future of every state.
Similarly, this plan for children is called a good initiative by the government of Andhra Pradesh. The people who enroll themselves in this scheme for their child education can also get financial help from the government.
An eligible citizen under the Amma Vodi scheme receives an incentive of Rs 15,000 annually. As a result, they can easily help their children with studies in public schools or government-supported schools.
But before that, a person has to complete the registration process via the online mode. You just want to know more about all the important details about this Amma Vodi Scheme 2021.
Application form for Amma Vodi scheme
|Name of the scheme||AmmaVodi Schedule 2021|
|Initiated by||YSR Prime Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy, Andhra Pradesh|
|Worked Under||The State Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Department included||The Education Department of AP|
|Scheme benefits||to provide financial assistance for education|
|Main objective||To increase the literacy rate in the state|
|Beneficiaries under the Scheme||Students from class first to tenth standard.|
|Who can apply in the scheme||Mother of students in need of help|
Today in this article we share information about the scheme, the guideline, eligibility criteria and documentation for completing the registration form. We also shared the process of completing the application form for Amma Vodi Scheme 2021. This scheme basically encouraged the parents to educate their children. In poor families before education, work is important. Because they first have to earn for food.
As this AmmaVodi Scheme 2021 was introduced by the Prime Minister of AP. Then there are other schemes to help needy people. but this scheme focused mainly on the pupil of the student who has a good initiative for the future of the children.
Guideline for Amma Vodi Scheme 2021:
- First, the government will take the preliminary steps related to the scheme.
- After that, all the principles of schools must be required to register and also update the details of students in the specific period.
- Then the list of suitable students with the name of their guardian or mother must be published on the official portal.
- The student whose name appears on the list will therefore be made available to APCFSS at the appointed time.
- And the details regarding this scheme were also available on the notice board of the school. Also in the town or ward secretariat in different districts of the state.
- There are also some deadlines to apply under the AmmaVodi scheme. Follow all the rules and regulations to be eligible for this project.
The most important thing is that many students went to school as a result of this plan. And it will also help them to be successful. Through which they can also contribute to the development of their state. Since the development of any state depends on the development of its citizen. It is therefore important for the state government to release the scheme related to school education.
Suitability criteria for Amma Vodi scheme:
- First, the student must belong to families that are below the poverty line.
- The student must also be a legal resident of the state of Andhra Pradesh. Or you could also be called a permanent resident of the AP state.
- Currently, the Aadhar number has a mandatory requirement during the registration process.
- At registration, students must also show the white ration card of their family.
- The student must also have a working PAN card number.
- The most important thing is that the beneficiary students study among the government schools or government-supported schools, from class first to class tenth.
- Students must show the minimum attendance requirement of 75% in the current academic session of education.
- However, civil servants may not apply under this scheme.
- If a student does not have a white ration card, he must collect it from the volunteer of the town or ward. Also for this process, they have to undergo six filtration processes by the relevant committee.
- Before applying, they must delete all procedures in order to be eligible under the AmmaVodi scheme.
Document list is required when submitting the application:
- Aadhar Card
- Ration ticket white
- BPL Certificate
- Address Certificate
- PAN Card
- Photo ID
- School ID card to confirm student identity.
- Certificate of school
- Bank Account Details
- Passport size photo.
Amma Vodi Scheme 2021 online application process:
- Initially, candidates should link the official website for the AP State Amma Vodi Scheme.
- This will open the home page for the respective sites on your screen.
- Then click on the link for the Amma Vodi scheme.
- The application form for Amma Vodi Scheme has been downloaded to your computer.
- Enter the required information here. Then upload the document to the required field.
- You must also fill in the details, such as name of the beneficiary, details of parents / guardians, address details, personal information, Aadhar details, etc.
- You will then need to upload the document requested here. Also upload the passport size photo.
- Carefully confirm all information before clicking the submit button.
- Finally, click the submit button.
- Or submit the application form after attaching all the documents to the nearest government office.
- You have finally completed the registration process.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|Gunotsav Home||Click here|
If the person has any queries about the Amma Vodi Scheme 2021 , he can contact the given contact details under the scheme, and you can also send them an email at [email protected]