In Andhra Pradesh, the Kashyapa scheme was started by AP Brahmin Welfare Corporation Limited. The main purpose of the Brahman welfare organization is to provide proper food hygiene conditions among people. Some people from economically, socially or physically from a weaker section, started the organization AP Brahmin Pension Scheme 2021 to give them benefits. As a result, many applicants want to register for this project.
Table of Contents
AP Brahmin Pension Scheme Apply Online 2021
As a result of this scheme, we’ve come across all the related details for our readers here. The work under the Brahmin Welfare Corporation (ABC) Limited was basically carried out by the Government of the State of Andhra Pradesh. Today we share information about the suitability of this scheme and some important points that can also help during the registration process.
In addition, the poor people from the Brahman community helped with the given facilities in this scheme. Due to the implementation of this scheme in the state of Andhra Pradesh, the beneficiaries under it should get incentives. Last year, there were many applicants who registered themselves. Thereafter, they also receive the benefit of pension in the Andhra Pradesh State Government Project.
AP Kashyapa Scheme Apply Online
For the development of the state, however, the AP government has embarked on other schemes and programs. As a result, many people have an advantage and a better life to live under this condition. Health schemes, agricultural schemes, loan schemes, home schemes, etc. What currently applies in the state.
In the Kashyapa scheme, not only older people have considered it. but they considered all kinds of age groups to give benefits. The development of citizens was also very important for the development of all states. Applicants must therefore read all the instructions before applying via the online method. Currently, people do not have to visit any government or cooperative office to take advantage of any plan.
AP Brahmin Pension Scheme Form 2021
With the help of online applications in the scheme, the person can save time and also money. Before that, they have to go to a government official. And they also have to wait in a long queue. But through online procedures, everything becomes simple for the average person. Today in this article we have informed you about the poor brahmin families. Also for them, the scheme is designed which is in the name of the Kashyapa Scheme 2021.
|Name of scheme||AP Brahmin pension scheme applies online 2021|
|Of Kashyapa Schedule 2021|
|inaugurated by||AP Brahmin Welfare Corporation (ABC) Limited|
|Worked Under||The State Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Scheme benefits||To provide incentives through the scheme|
|Benefits of the scheme||Poor Brahmins of Andhra Pradesh|
AP Brahmin Pension Schedule Status
Eligibility Criteria According to AP Brahmin Retirement Scheme:
- Initially, the applicant must come from the Brahmin community.
- Most importantly, they should be a permanent residence of Andhra Pradesh.
- Second, the applicant must be the holder of a White Ration card in AP condition.
- Age criteria therefore also apply under the scheme.
- The age of orphans to apply under this scheme should also be under 14 years on 31 January 2019.
- The age of the elderly should then be 60 years or older on 31 January 2019 than to register it.
- In addition, according to the rules, the annual income of a family should be below 75 thousand per year.
- There are no age criteria for women candidates.
- Women are widows or single women who have divorced her husband, but they have no legal proof that they can apply in this scheme as well.
- The applicant must also have taken pension from any other scheme before applying for this scheme. Then they are not eligible for benefits.
|Amount of Incentives Under Kashyapa Scheme|
|First||Orphans under 14||live in an orphan||2000 Rs per month|
|Second||Different capable people||live in the house||Rs 2000 per month|
|Thirdly||A widow or needy women||divorced from her husband but does not have a legal document||2000 Rs per month|
|Fourth||Elderly people aged 60 or over||lives on his / her own||Rs 2000 per month|
|Fifth||Elderly people aged 60 or over||Stay in the nursing home||Rs 4000 per month|
|Sixth||Also elderly||Accommodation in a nursing home in the state AP||2000 Rs per month|
Brahmin Retirement Scheme in AP
Document list of AP Brahmin Pension Scheme for registration:
- Aadhar Card
- Passport size photo
- Income Certificate
- Cabinet Certificate
- In the case of a nursing home, you must also receive a certificate from the nursing home.
- Also death certificate of husband (in case of widow candidate)
- Then certificate of divorce (for divorce applicant).
- For single / needy women without proof, she must provide a certificate from the director / DLO / MCLO of the corporation OR MC.
- Bank Account Details
- Contact Details
- Passport size photo
Steps to complete the AP Brahmin Pension Scheme 2021 application:
- Initially, the applicant must go through the official website of AP Brahmin Pension Scheme.
- By clicking on the link above, you will reach the homepage of the official website.
- Then select the option for schemes available on the home page.
- A list of schemes has therefore appeared before you.
- Now you should also choose the AP Brahmin pension scheme or Kashyapa scheme here.
- Then a new page will appear on your screen.
- Now you also have to fill in all the details. Then attach the document required during registration.
- Finally, click the submit button.
- Finally, your registration process is complete.
- Also save your registration number.
AP Brahmin Pension Status 2021
How can you find out the status of the application of AP Brahmin Pension Scheme for 2021?
- First, as above, the applicant must visit the official link here.
- Then the homepage will appear in front of you.
- Click here on the Program Status tab.
- then a form will appear on the new page.
- therefore, you need to select a few options here.
- Select financial year.
- Then your registration number is needed here.
- Also enter your mobile number.
- After the date of birth.
- Finally, click the submit button.
- The details of your application status will now appear on your screen.
Once the applicant has cleared all the eligibility criteria determined by the relevant department. They will also receive application status on their mobile number. Thereafter, the amount in the scheme must be transferred to their respective account details registered at registration.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|Gunotsav Home||Click here|