Andhra Pradesh Digital Panchayat Portal has been launched through digital mode. In the Andhra Pradesh state, digitization process has also started.
Now in the year 2021 we know that technology makes life easier than before. AP Digital Panchayat Portal Everything is available on the Internet, whether for documents or household items.
With the help of the internet, you get easy access to the information you need for everything you want.
Table of Contents
AP Digital Panchayat Portal
Similarly, AP Digital Panchayat Portal will give you the way to find information related to Panchayat of their areas.
But before that citizens must register on the official portal. We have therefore come here to assist you with the registration procedure and all the necessary details required while using the Digital Panchayat Portal.
Read our details that will help you with registration.
Before technology, there were long queues in government offices to obtain information.
On top of that, the citizens of AP have to experience so many problems because people have to wait so long to have accurate details.
It wasted their time as well as money. For each related information, people should visit the different offices. But the most important issue is corruption in government offices.
AP Digital Panchayat Citizen Registration 2021
If you are having problems with the online AP Digital Panchayat Portal.
Then you do not have to worry about the official portal, because the government official concerned has taken all responsibility to make this user-friendly.
There are various services provided by the digital medium. But before doing anything, you need to create a login ID on the given link.
We all feel that it takes a lot of time to go to any government office.
Sometimes government officials also ask for some favors to do our job.
But now the system has also become transparent. Using the online mode, you can access information at any time. As a result, the development of the state also increased.
AP Digital Login to Panchayat
Available services at AP Digital Panchayat Portal:
- Application for mutation.
- Birth Registration Certificate.
- Application for building permit.
- Death Registration Certificate
- Citizens’ Payment Gateway
- Application for interpretation permission.
- Certificate Services
- Apply for NOC
- Aadhar entry
- Home Tax
- Private water tap connection
- Require Payment
- Property Valuation Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
The Panchayati Raj and Commissioner for Rural Development have launched this portal. And it’s also called a Flagship G2C project for the provision of civilian documents and certificates.
AP Digital Panchayat portal was created by the National Informatics Center (NIC). NIC has also developed this website.
And also maintain all the technical features of the website. However, the data must be provided by the department of Panchayat Raj, the government of Andhra Pradesh.
AP Digital Panchayat Citizens Services
Three levels of PRIs are:
- Zilla Praja Parishad
- Mandal Praja Parishad (block)
- Gram Panchayats
|Digital Panchayat available for three low PRIs|
|SRI POTTI SRIRAMULU||NELLORE|
Benefits of the digital Panchayat AP portal:
- First, you must be a citizen of the Andhra Pradesh state to obtain knowledge from this portal.
- Second, citizens do not have to visit government offices for certificates and documents.
- Through the online system, transparency has also developed in government work.
- The most important thing is that a citizen can check or apply for documents from his or her own home at any time.
- To use this portal, a citizen also needs an internet connection.
Only then can a citizen get the knowledge he wants.
- Similarly, this portal provides an end-to-end solution to any problem of gram panchayat in Andhra Pradesh.
- If the visitor registers his / her number on the portal, he / she will also receive all related updates.
- In addition, an online medium for obtaining details is the safest.
- But for any information, a citizen must register himself on the official portal.
- After that, they can have all the information.
AP Digital Panchayat Portal Registration Online
- First, visitors should go through the official website of AP Digital Panchayat Portal.
- Then a new page will open in front of you. This page is the homepage of the official website.
- Second, on the portal’s home page, select the option available for civil services.
- By clicking on Burger Services, a new page will appear in front of you.
- Then click on the login option on this new page.
- For new users, the sign-up process is also mandatory.
- Then the registration form is available on the new page.
- Finally, fill in all the personal details here. Also provide details of Aadhar number, ration card number, driver’s license number, voter ID number, etc.
- Then enter the captcha code.
- Then click on the login button at the end.
- So you also received an OTP number on your registered cell phone number. Then enter the OTP in the box provided.
- Finally the registration process is done.
Steps to sign up for AP Digital Panchayat Portal:
After completing your registration process, you will receive one username and password. Now the use of username and password will be shown to our readers by us.
- Citizens must first go through the official link of Digital Panchayat Portal, AP.
- After that, the homepage of the official website appeared in front of you.
- Then click on the login tab that appears here.
- Clicking the login button will open a form on your system.
- You must therefore enter the username and password you created during registration.
- Also enter the Captcha code in the box provided.
- Finally, click on the login button available at the end of the form.
- Then you can check all the services on the portal for the citizen of Andhra Pradesh by logging in.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|Gunotsav Home||Click here|