Table of Contents
AP Pre Matric Scholarship 2021-22
Although it is mandatory for disadvantaged class candidates to show caste documents authorized by any government official.
There are also other documents related to the registration of the application form by the relevant education department.
All students who are looking for the AP Pre Matric Scholarship 2021-22 program can register themselves as soon as possible using the procedure given here.
Before registering for the AP Pre Matric Scholarship application, applicants must first know all the details about the scholarship program.
The AP government only issued the bursary amount to students who clearly met all the eligibility criteria given under the scheme. We also share details on the benefit of this scholarship. And then about the steps on the registration process.
So that our readers can easily apply under the scholarship.
AP Pre Matric Scholarship Online Apply
New technologies have made online registration methods easier. And aspirants can apply anytime, anywhere. For online registration the only need is a system and internet.
The system for using the internet can be a cell phone, laptop or computer, etc. Through this process, students can also save time. Students can utilize his / her time in their training.
The application form has been made available online by the Education Department of the Andhra Pradesh Government.
If you still have not completed the registration procedure, you should feel your form now. All kinds of bursary details are available to the students on the Jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in portal.
You can also check details about the suitability under the bursary scheme. Any student eligible for this scheme can also apply via the online mode.
AP Pre Matric Scholarship Application Form 2021
Some Features on AP Pre Matric Scholarship 2021-22:
- First, application forms are available online for interested students.
- Students must also meet the criteria before applying under the scheme.
- In addition to AP Pre Matric Scholarship, the state government has also released AP Post Matric Scholarship for students. As a result, you may apply for these scholarship programs based on your suitability. Both scholarship programs differ from each other.
- Second, the application process via online mode. There is therefore no offline process for this scholarship
- However, if you have already applied for this scholarship, you can check the status of your application. application status will also be available online.
- Using the status check, you can see if your documents have been verified or not.
- Finally we have to fill in the application form before the registration is closed by the department.
- Andhra Pradesh State Minorities Finance Corporation Ltd (APSMFC) has taken on the responsibility of verifying all the students’ documents. And then they spend the amount of scholarship.
|Name of the program||Andhra Pradesh Pre Matric Scholarship 2021-22|
|Launched by||The State Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Concerned section||Andhra Pradesh State Minorities Finance Corporation Ltd (APSMFC)|
|Benefits||It helps financially to get further education|
|Scholarship beneficiaries||Students of Andhra Pradesh|
|Status||AP Matric Scholarship Status 2021|
Students who are part of Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Economically Weaker Section (EWS), Below Poverty Line (BPL), PWD, or many more can also apply.
If the date of registration has expired, you will not be able to apply thereafter.
Check all the information and then apply for the scholarship. Due to the digital campaign in India, all the services have been made available online.
AP Pre Matric Scholarship Registration Online
AP Pre Matric Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2021-22
- Initially, students must obtain at least 75% marks in the total attendance. Attendance of students is also very important in the bursary scheme.
- When applying for this scholarship, make sure that no one in your family is an employee of a government firm.
- Students who have to take ITI, Polytechnic and other courses above the level in the Private College, Government Aided, Board of Government institutes are also eligible.
- In addition, the family income of students should not exceed 2.5 Lakh Rupees annually.
- Family members of the applicant must not have quad bikes according to the rules in the bursary program.
- No family member of students may also be an active income tax payer.
- Students who are day students, Department of Attached Residences (DAH) and CAH, i.e. College Attached Hostels, however, are also eligible.
- Finally, the family who owns a property of 1500 square meters, their children commercially or as a residential house, can also apply to apply under the scheme. AP Pre Matric Scholarship Fresh Application
AP Matric Scholarship Document List
- Aadhar Number of students
- Most importantly, the Aadhar number must be linked by a cell phone number
- SSC Exam Number
- Cabinet Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Income Certificate
- Ration Card
AP Matric Scholarship Online Application
How to apply under Pre Matric Scholarship 2021-22 Andhra Pradesh?
- First, by applying under AP Pre Matric Scholarship 2021, go through the official link.
- After that, the homepage of the official link opened in front of you.
- Secondly, click on the Bursaries section for which students are eligible.
- Then a new page will open. And on this page you are asked to sign up for the scholarship name you want to apply.
- First log in to the official portal before applying for the scholarship.
- If you have already done the registration process, click on the registration process.
- Then fill in the required details in the application form. Then upload the document required for the scholarship program.
- Then click the submit button.
- Finally, you have the registration number to complete your application.
Using a registration number, applicants can check the status of the application they have registered. We suggest that you check the application status. So that you can get all related information through the department.
|Gunotsav Home||Click here|