Download AP RTA Citizen App – Vehicle Registration Search Details are discussed here. Get AP RTA Citizen applications and details from this page.
We know you all want to know about the AP RTA Citizen App , so today we’ll make that clear to you. Our article tells you how to register online on this portal, and will also provide you with complete information about the download process.
We hope that you will read our article carefully so that you can get complete information about it in our article.
Table of Contents
AP RTA Citizen App
Andhra Pradesh State Road Corporation offers you many facilities, which you can use at home. Before obtaining a driving license, you must first book a lock on this portal, about which we will give you full information in our article.
If you book for the test date and also make the payment, you will receive a receipt with which you can choose your date and go to the RTA office. You can get your LLR test and driving license by visiting RTA OFCA. Only permanent residents of Level Andhra Pradesh can apply on this online portal.
Driving licenses are also provided to you via this app, apart from this, ‘Common Services Center’ is also provided to you, and all this differs from the Gram Panchayat.
Through AP RTA you are provided with the transfer of ownership, permission, vehicle registration, road tax premium, renewal of driving license, fitness certificate, renewal of vehicle registration, Aadhar link, e-bid, green tax and video recorder, etc. For complete information on this, you can also, if you wish, visit the official website, the link of which will be available in our article.
Documents required for the AP RTA Citizen App
All the documents you need for this are as follows: –
- Aadhar Card
- Further Certificate Documents
- Other documents, etc.
How to book an online LLR slot in the AP RTA Citizen app?
- To do this, you must first go to the online portal.
- On the home page, select the “ Student License ” option in the menu bar.
- After selecting, click “ Click here to apply for student license “.
- Then you’ll get a few options, and you should choose any one you think.
- After selecting, click Next.
- If you have a fingerprint device, click “ With Adhar ” in the “ Authentication Type “.
- If you do not have a fingerprint device, select and then click Weth out Adhar .
- Then a page will open in front of you in which you have to fill in the details of your student license and click on Next.
- Then you need to scan the provided document.
- After the scan, select the category from your drive link.
- Check your form again, then click submit.
- Then you have to pay for LLR.
- After making the payment, select your date, for the slot, and click send, and you will receive the confirmation letter.
How can I book a driver’s license in the AP RTA Citizen app online?
- First open the official website.
- Then go to “ License ” on the home page and click on Driver’s License ‘.
- Then click on “ fresh driver’s license “.
- Then, on the next page, click “ Click here to apply for a driver’s license “.
- Then enter your LLR number and nationality and click search.
- Then you have to pay for the driving license route test.
- After making the payment, you will receive the confirmation letter for the test for your driving license.
- Once you have completed your driving license test, you will receive a “ driving license “.
Hope you have full information about the AP RTA Citizen app in our article today; if you want to ask something about it, send us a message in the comments section, and we’ll give you a reply soon. Bookmark our website to get all the latest updates.
|Official Website||Look here|
|Gunotsav Home||Look here|