Today we come here with the details of the AP Surya Shakti Scheme 2021. In the state of Andhra Pradesh, the government has invited application forms from the candidates interested in the AP Surya Shakti Registration 2021 The applicant can therefore go through all the information made available by us for the respective scheme. And then they can also benefit from it as part of the project.
Table of Contents
AP Surya Shakti Scheme Registration 2021
The state government of Andhra Pradesh has provided subsidies for solar panels on the roof. As we know, solar technology is increasing daily. Nowadays, people can blow down their electricity bills with the help of solar panels. Although the money spent on installing solar panels is quite expensive, it will provide you with benefits for many years to come.
The government has therefore devised a plan to provide subsidies for the installation of solar panels on the roofs of all houses. All consumers who have household in category 1A and 1B can now do the installation of the photovoltaic system. This scheme has its own benefits for the consumer in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Applicants can therefore do the registration under the online mode.
AP Solar Panel Subsidy Apply Online
Here we share information about the suitability of the scheme. And also features of Andhra Pradesh Surya Shakti Yojana and the procedure for submitting applications. As a result of this scheme, the customer can also sell the surplus power generated by the solar panel to the electricity department at a subsidized rate after he has fully used the electricity. Once they have consumed the electricity, they can sell the remaining electricity to the department.
We have already informed you that the government must provide a subsidy to the applicant who has registered under the scheme. Each subsidized solar panel unit, which costs about 60 thousand Rupees, is given for Rs 10 000 to individual consumers. If the candidates want to benefit from this scheme, they must follow the given steps here.
AP Rooftop Solar Subsidy Policy
Features of AP Surya Shakti Yojana 2021:
- First, use of solar panel units: due to solar power units, the household can save electricity provided by the businesses. since the electric power generated by the sun’s energy can be used in the household, and then the extra electric unit can be sold to the government’s electricity firm. It therefore offers advantage in both ways. Citizens do not have to pay high electricity bills. and they can also make money by selling extra units.
- Second, the erection of solar panels: The Central Government of India has also given an extension to AP Surya Shakti Scheme 2021 for the installation of solar panels on the roof of the houses of candidates. For the cost of solar panels, the government also provided these panels at a subsidized rate.
- Benefits for households: households that fall into categories 1A and 1B can benefit from the scheme. Then the solar panel is installed with the help of the central government department. Although the benefits of scheme subsidy are actually provided to the Guntur household.
|Name of the post||Andhra Pradesh Surya Shakti Schedule 2021|
|Launched by||SPDCL (Southern Power Distribution Company Limited)|
|Worked Under||The AP State Government|
|Date of commencement of the scheme||11 June 2019|
|Benefits of Scheme||To provide solar panels at a subsidized price|
|Beneficiaries||Andhra Pradesh State Citizen|
|Costs for setting up solar panels||10 thousand Rs|
|Submission of application||Now available|
|Type of schedule||State Government|
AP Surya skahti Schedule Registration 2021
Southern Power Distribution Company Limited (SPDCL) has taken full responsibility for the handling of this scheme. Following the various scheme announced by the government for the development of the state of Andhra Pradesh. In addition, people can also benefit from different projects and can also contribute to the progress of AP.
List of documents required for the scheme:
- Electricity cover: the family must disclose the electricity consumption details of their home. The department will have to see if the house falls below 1KW or more if it. The family will also receive a subsidy if they are eligible according to the government rules.
- Residential proof: Candidates must provide proof of their place of residence during registration. As the candidates belonging to Andhra Pradesh can apply for the scheme. The benefits are therefore for permanent residence in AP. As proof, they can show their Aadhar card or voters ID or Ration card during registration.
- Property Documents: Under this applicant a shaded area of 100 square feet must be displayed. Because solar panels require full coverage of sunlight.
- Income details: Applicant must also show the proof of income during the registration of the application. As a result, the government will decide whether the applicant has decided to have subsidy or not.
Subsidy of AP roof panel for solar panels applied
After receiving the application form, the SPDCL department will come to you for the physical inspection of your home. And after confirming every detail, they approve the benefits of the scheme for the candidates. So you have to wait a while. And then the department will notify you of your registered cell phone number as soon as possible.
Documents required during registration:
- First, a permanent residence certificate is required.
- Dan, Aadhar Card
- Also other IDs like Ration Card, Voter Card, PAN Card
- Secondly, proof of income is also important.
- Third, proof of address
- Passport size photo
- Contact Details
- Banking Details
AP Surya Shakti scheme applies online 2021
A candidate who wants to install solar panel setup under the scheme can now follow the steps below.
- First, applicants must visit the official website of the AP Meeseva portal to take advantage of the scheme.
- Here you have to opt for the option of scheme AP Surya Shakti Yojana 2021.
- Then click on the link of the scheme.
- Then a new page will appear in front of you for the registration form.
- You can also download the application form. Fill in the details and submit this form with documents requested at registration.
- OR complete the application online and also upload the documents.
- Finally, click the submit button to submit the application form.
|Gunotsav Home||Click here|