Punjab Apni Gaddi Apna Rozgar Yojana 2021 Registration Online at pbemployment.punjab.gov.in ीनी गाड़ी अपना रोजगार Application Form. According to reports, the Punjab government intends to launch the program “ Apni Gaddi Apna Rozgar ” for unemployed young people from the year 2020. Under this program, the state government will provide young people with resources such as permits and the ability to drive cars. to acquire so that they can set up their own businesses.
Table of Contents
Apni Gaddi Apna Rozgar Yojana 2021
Every young person who wants to start their own business can benefit from this initiative. Unemployed young people who buy three- or four-wheel-drive cars are eligible for a subsidy granted by the Punjab government. The purpose of the launch of this program is to inspire unemployed young people who want to start their own business by purchasing a car and providing them with financial assistance so that they can get started immediately.
Government officials have launched this program to achieve this goal. A Punjab state government has finalized the details of the Apni Gaddi Apna Rozgar 2021 scheme, which would be implemented in 2021. The investigation into state models such as those in Maharashtra, Karnataka and West Bengal, where subsidies for the purchase of cars were offered for self-employment, is now being done.
Punjab AGAR Registration Online
The revised version of the Apni Gadi Apna Rojgar scheme was created as the qualified beneficiaries found it difficult to arrange the necessary margin money and consider bank financing for the vehicle. A previous agreement has been entered into with web taxi companies such as Ola / Uber, according to which cars must be provided by the department of employment and training at the expense of the drivers.
Punjab Apni Gadi Apna Rojgar Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must be between 21 and 45 years old. The applicant must possess a current commercial driving license for vehicles with four or three wheels. Applicants for driving licenses must be residents of the district in which the application is submitted.
Apni Gaddi Apna Rozgar Yojana Registration
For 8th Pass Applicants
- 20 points
- 35 Marks for Graduation Pass Applicant
- 30 marks for 12th pass applicant
- 25 marks for 10th pass applicant
|Yojana||Apni Gaddi Apna Rozgar Yojana|
|Department||Employment and training|
|Below||Punjab State Government|
|Registration||Apni Gaddi Apna Rojgar Yojana -form 2021|
|Watch online||Punjab AGAR Application Form 2021|
- For zero to three years – 20 marks
- 6 years to 9 years – 30 marks
- 3 years to 6 years – 25 marks
- For maintenance – 30 marks
- For more than 9 years – 35 marks
ਅਪਨੀ ਗੱਦੀ ਅਪਨਾ ਰੋਜ਼ਗਾਰ ਯੋਜਨਾ
Benefits of Apni Gaddi Apa Rojgar Yojana
To benefit from the program, young people from across the state must apply through the program.
- After submitting an application, the program is available to all unemployed young people. The child must be between 21 and 45 years old if he wants to drive a tricycle or quad bike.
- This is an essential program for young people who want to buy cars for self-service. The Apni Gaddi Apna Rojgar scheme has been launched in several cities across the state. In which the names of these cities were chosen as the main focus.
- Mohali and Fatehgarh Sahib are among others in the Amritsar, Ludhiana, Patiala and Ropar groups. In the state, a pilot project was launched to test the feasibility of the program. The district committee selects the beneficiaries who have applied for the program in charge of the area in which they live.
- Under this program, the young people who apply receive a subsidy to help them purchase a vehicle for their new business. His subsidy will be in the form of a loan from a cooperative bank, which will be available to him.
- The state government would provide them with financial aid in the form of a subsidy so that they could buy three- or four-wheelers.
Unemployed teenagers will be able to buy a vehicle at a cheap loan price and use it to work under the terms of this program.
Unemployed young people will be able to find work as a result of the implementation of this program.
Punjab Apni Gaddi Apna Rojgar form online
- The registered candidate is responsible for 15 percent of the total attendance costs.
- The Punjab government will set up a cooperative bank to distribute the rest of the money to the young people.
- Young people from different socio-economic backgrounds are eligible for this program.
- Applicants belonging to the economically disadvantaged group are eligible for a loan of 30 percent.
- Youth will be empowered to establish their businesses to do their jobs and develop a sense of independence.
- Those under thirty will be inspired to start their own business.
- The benefit of this program is available exclusively to Punjab residents; citizens of other states may not benefit from or apply for any of the benefits offered by the scheme.
- Young people between the ages of 21 and 45 can submit an application.
- Possession of a valid driving license is a must for all applicants.
- The candidate must have a minimum educational level of class VIII to be eligible.
- Under the program, the candidate is selected based on the level of education they received.
- Domicile Identity Card
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- driver’s license
- Pass Certificate Class
- caste certificate
- Birth certificate
- Cell Phone Number
- Bank Account
Apni Gaddi Apna Rojgar Application Form
How to apply
- To benefit from the program, young people from across the state must apply through the program.
- After submitting an application, the program is available to all unemployed young people. The age of the youngster must be between 21 and 45 years old if they want to drive a tricycle or quad bike.
- This is an essential program for young people who want to buy cars for self-service.
- The Apni Gaddi Apna Rojgar scheme has been launched in several cities across the state. In which the names of these cities were chosen as the main focus.
- Mohali and Fatehgarh Sahib are among others in the Amritsar, Ludhiana, Patiala and Ropar groups. In the state, a pilot project was launched to test the feasibility of the program.
- The district committee selects the beneficiaries who have applied for the program in charge of the area in which they live.
- Applicants must obtain an online application form for the program. However, the Punjab government has not yet published a detailed application process for the scheme.
- To register for Apni Gaddi Apna Rozgar 2020, applicants may need to go to the official website and look for the online registration link.
Read all the instructions and search for the application form. Update all required information as well as upload the appropriate documents. Be sure to submit the application and print it out for future reference.
Punjab AGAR application process
The application process for this program has not started yet, despite the fact that it has been announced.
This is the only notification that has arrived. It is determined to start this program as soon as possible.
When the application procedure for this scheme begins, the district committee will select the applicants who will be considered for the post.
Implementing the plan will help unemployed young people by taking out a low-interest loan to start their own business.
They will also be able to get a car and start working. They will learn to trust in themselves. You do not have to rely on anyone; you will be able to complete your tasks alone and take care of yourself and your family.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|Gunotsav Home||Click here|