Aptus Value IPO GMP Today, Share Price, Allocation Status and Dates

Aptus Value IPO GMP Today, share price, allotment status and dates can now be viewed from this page. Get the pricing details of Aptus Value IPO GMP, Allotment and Gray Market here. On August 10, 2021, Aptus Value IPO GMP will be publicly available. Per share, the company is offering shares at a price range of Rs 346-353. And in this article, we cover everything about it, such as Aptus Value IPO, share price, allotment dates, etc.

Aptus Value IPO GMP

The business has a business to offer loans to individuals buying homes, as well as to offer loans against properties. Approximately 6,45,90,695 equity shares are made available through the exchange. A total of 2.780 million rupees will be raised through this process. As a result of the stock market, the company will be able to meet its tiger I capital requirement.

The minimum number of shares to be offered is 42 before investors can bid, followed by 42 shares in Multiples thereafter. Investing in the 13 lots requires a minimum investment of approximately R 14,826 by retail investors. The maximum they can reach is Rs 1,92,738. At least 50% offer is reserved for qualified investors. The retail investor share is 35 percent, and the non-institutional investor share is 15 percent.

aptus value ipo gmp

Aptus Value IPO Assignment

It caters to self-employed clients who mainly serve low-income and above-average clients. The company’s ROA was 5.7% during the 2021 financial year, the highest among peers. As at 31 March 2021, Aptus was one of the largest assets under management in terms of assets. and 0.06%. It offers home loan products for the purchase of houses and self-construction, as well as loans for the renovation and expansion of houses, loans on properties and also business loans. Retail clients are the only lenders serving it, while builders and owners of commercial properties are not eligible for loans.

Aptus Value IPO Opening Date

Tuesday 10 August is the opening day for subscriptions to Aptus Value Housing Finance’s exchange. The closing date is 12 August.

Aptus Value IPO Share Price

  • An IPO price band of 346-353 Rs has been set for Aptus Value Housing.
  • Aptus Housing Finance IPO Lot Size
  • At least 42 shares are required to participate in the exchange, but investors can subscribe to multiples of the number.
  • The top range of the price range involves a lot of Rs 14,826 per share. A maximum of thirteen lots can be offered by retail investors.

Aptus Housing Finance IPO Issue Size

  • By selling an initial stake, the company expects to raise Rs 2,870.5 million. A total of 500 million new shares will be issued with this.
  • In addition, the promoters and existing shareholders offered to sell up to R280.05 million.

Reserved quota for institutions

An amount of 50% of the net offer is reserved for institutions.

The company offers 15% of its shares to non-institutional investors. A 35 percent stake is reserved for retail investors.

Also Check:

Aptus Value IPO Allotment Finalization Date

Refunds are likely to start on August 20 after the allocation base is completed by August 18. Demat accounts must be credited by August 23rd.

List Date

Reasons to raise funds

Aptus Housing Finance Work

The business offers mortgages that are retail. In rural and semi-urban India, they mainly serve low- and middle-income self-employed consumers

About 72.5 percent of the company’s AUM is in the form of loans to borrowers who work independently, and the remaining 27.5% of the loans go to wage earners.

The company claims a very low NPA ratio and pristine asset quality.

Aptus Value Company Strengths

  1. It has a strong growth potential in under-penetrated markets.
  2. It has an advanced asset quality management system that extends from source to collection.
  3. The entity manages the entire lending process internally.
  4. The business model has become difficult to imitate by others across the different geographical areas due to its domain expertise.
  5. The management team of the company is experienced and stable, and its shareholders are well known.
  6. Its financial performance and profitability are among the best in its industry.
  7. The business strives to improve the standard of living of its customers by focusing on the social impact of its business.

Final words

It will complete the allotment of IPO shares on August 18 after the issue closes on August 12. On August 20, incompetent investors will receive their money back.

Official Website Click here
Gunotsav Home Click here

On August 23, qualifying investors will receive their shares in their Demat accounts. From 24 August, shares will be traded. Shares will be listed on the BSE and NSE for the first time.

Leave a Comment