Table of Contents
ARHC Scheme Apply Online 2021
Although people who want to use this facility can apply on the official website of ARHC. To take advantage of this facility, aspirants must complete the registration form on the official website. There are also conditions to make use of this facility, aspirants must be working class and the annual income of aspirants must be less than 1 lakh per year. We will help you to complete the registration, so that you can also fill in the registration form correctly. And then use the facility in a timely manner.
Main motive of ARHC scheme: This should be the wonderful plan that the central government started under the leadership of our esteemed Prime Minister Narender Modi. However, the government has regularly found new ways to help poor and needy people. This scheme has one of the best schemes for needy people. Working class people in particular can also save more and more money by paying very affordable rents.
Affordable Rental Housing Complex Registration
Although the ARHC scheme will provide benefits for EWS and LIGHT who live in modern cities and cannot afford high rents. Affordable rental housing scheme approved by the central government on 8 July de 2020 during the term of office. If you are also looking for information on the suitability and other criteria associated with registration. then read our details carefully.
This scheme will be done on a public partnership model. And also the process of using rental houses by applying online or offline has not been announced yet. Once the interested candidates have completed the application, the registration process will be available. We will also inform you in detail about the scheme. Another main motive for this yojana is that many workers lost their jobs during the pandemic time.
ARHC Schedule Online Registration 2021
The ARHC scheme will be implemented by two models:
- Use existing, government-funded vacancies to convert into ARHCs through public-private partnerships or public agencies
- Construction, operation and maintenance of ARHCs by public / private entities on their own vacant land
As a result, many laborers returned to their villages because they did not have jobs. Because they do not have a job and they cannot provide for their daily needs. So, they need this kind of scheme as a priority. The people who apply for this scheme must have documents such as photos, proof of address, e-mail ID, identity card. We will also be sharing more details soon when the government updates on this scheme.
|Name of scheme||Affordable Rental Housing Complex Scheme 2021|
|ARHC Schedule 2021|
|Launched by||The Prime Minister of India, Mr Narendra Modi|
|Worked Under||The Central Government of India|
|Benefit of scheme||To provide affordable housing complex / area|
|Start date for submission of application||Coming soon|
|Beneficiaries||Poor people of India|
ARHC Schedule Application Form
People categories include under the scheme:
- Street vendors
- Industrial Worker
- Riksja Tractors
- Market and Trade Association
- Hospital workers
- Employees in the hospitality sector
- Basic Service Provider
- Educational Institute worker
- Healthcare Employee
- Long-term tourist visit
- Other vulnerable categories are also included in the scheme.
In addition, the cabinet of Union has approved a plan to also provide affordable rental housing to urban migrants of about 3 lakh. The scheme is under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. However, the urban people were adopted to provide dignified and affordable living space to various groups of urban migrants and the poor, including industrial and construction workers.
ARHC Schedule Portal
Main objective under the scheme:
- First, the government planned to create houses on vacant land.
- Then help under the campaign launched by the central government, Atma Nirbhar Bharat. This campaign was launched by the Prime Minister of India.
- It also helps the workforce.
- Secondly, it creates a positive environment for people below the poverty line.
- The government has also set a goal for housing for everyone in our country.
- In addition, the scheme offers affordable rental housing to poor people as well as migrants in India.
- It also creates leverage for investment under the scheme.
List of States Parting to ARHC Yojana 2021:
|Puducherry||Tamil Nadu||Daman and Diu||Tripura|
Suitable candidates for ARHC Scheme 2021:
- First, the applicant must come from the Economically Weak (EWS) or Lower Income Groups (LIGHT) division.
- Poor people who live in urban areas and also migrate to urban areas.
- In addition, these LIG families defined households with an annual income between Rs 3 Lakh and 6 Lakh Rupees annually.
Applicable ARHC Scheme Online
Steps to complete the Affordable 2021 Rental Housing Complex Registration Form:
- First, applicants from public or private entities should go through the official website of the ARHC scheme portal.
- Then the homepage of the official link of ARHC opened before you.
- Next, go to the online registration option available in the main menu bar on the home page.
- This option for affordable rental housing complex was also given to the applicants.
- You must select it.
- Then you can see the application form on the new page.
- Then you have to enter all the required details here. Then upload the document required for registration for ARHC Yojana.
- You must also select an option, such as company name or companies
- Then the type of business or organization
- Your registered address is also required.
- A postcode is also required here.
- Then the name of the applicant. Also details on Aadhar number.
- Cell phone number and email ID are also required.
- Finally, enter the captcha code below. then click the send button.
If you have any queries about this scheme, please contact the given helpline number or email ID.
ARHC Helpline Number: 011-23063266 or 23063285 or 8130653741
Email ID: [Email Protected]
|Official Portal||Click here|
|Gunotsav Home||Click here|