Table of Contents
Arogya Karnataka Registration 2021
However, the Karnataka state health department has found out about some fraudulent people registering themselves under the scheme to get benefits. That only eligible candidates can get help from the state government. In addition, Arogya Karnataka scheme 2021 helped poor citizens who did not have sufficient amounts to take health treatment. This scheme also provides a universal health scheme for citizens of Karnataka.
Arogya Karnataka Scheme 2021 has met the needs of a qualifying citizen with affordable health facilities. In addition to the state hospital, there are not several health facilities available in the state hospital. And for that, people have to be treated in a private hospital. The procedure for submitting applications has already started. Through the online method, it becomes easy to register yourself for the respective yojana.
Arogya Karnataka Hosiptal List 2021
In addition to the Arogya Karnataka application form 2021. We came here to give details about the suitability, the application process and all related information about the yojana. We also share details about some hospitals in the list. There is also a list of a hospital without care on the official website. Beneficiaries will, however, receive a card from the relevant authority. arogya.karnataka.gov.in Login
About 62 lakh families must also live in Karnataka state, which falls under the census list according to SECC-2011 data. The central government has also launched Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana to solve poor people’s problems regarding treatments for health diseases. In addition to this scheme, 60% of the treatment fees must be assisted from the total expenditure for the survey by the central government. And the other 40% will be handled by the state government of Karnataka.
Karnataka Arogya Application Form 2021
List of hospitals under Arogya Karnataka scheme:
- Mandya Institute of Medical Sciences, Mandya
- Wenlock District Hospital, Mangaluru
- Kalaburagi and Vijayanagara Institute of Medical Sciences, Ballari
- KC General Hospital
- McGann Institute of Medical Sciences, Shivamogga
- Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Science and Research and Victoria Hospital, all in Bengaluru
- Gulbarga Institute of Medical Sciences
- Karnataka Institute of Medical Services, Hubballi
The most important thing in this scheme is to provide treatment in emergencies, such as an accidental or medical surgical emergency. At that time, the emergency must be treated in the patient’s nearby hospital, either the government or the private hospital. According to the government scheme, treatment is therefore the first necessity, and then payment must begin. As a result, more people have started using this given facility for their health related problems.
|Name of the scheme||Arogya Karnataka Health Scheme 2021|
|Start by||Karnataka State Government|
|Benefits||To provide assistance for health treatment.|
|Beneficiaries||Karnataka State Citizen|
Arogya Karnataka Apply Online
Highlights of Arogya Karnataka Scheme 2021:
- First, on November 1, on the occasion of Kannada Rajyotsav Day, this plan for the people of the state of Karnataka began.
- As a result, it should cover about 13.4 million families under the yojana.
- Second, Aadhar Card must link with this Universal Health Coverage card provided in the scheme.
- Most importantly, this scheme has benefits for BPL categories. But APL categories are also included in some cases.
- Thirdly, in this scheme, seven healthcare schemes are combined into one, making it easier to use.
- Thereafter, transparency in the health department increases.
- Although this scheme is under the State Department for the treatment of patients. But beneficiaries can receive treatment at both private and state hospitals that appear on the list.
- The government of the state of Karnataka also sets rates for treatment in the case of private hospitals.
Existing scheme name covered under Arogya Karnataka scheme:
- Rashtriya Swasthaya Bima Yojana (RSBY)
- Mukhyamantri Santawana Harish Scheme
- Yeshaswini Scheme
- Indira Suraksha Yojana
- Vajpayee Arogyashree Scheme
- Rashtriya Bala Swasthaya Karyakram (RBSK)
- Rajiv Arogya Bhagya Scheme
Apply Arogya Karnataka Card Online
The State Government first takes the consent of the Central Government of India for the Arogya Karnataka scheme through the memorandum. Then the central government approved the plan for the improvement of the citizens of the state of Karnataka. Similar to Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana, this scheme applies only to Karnataka citizens. Since both the scheme for the provision of health facilities is so, the integrated name of the scheme should be the Ayushman Bharat Arogya Karnataka scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Arogya Scheme
- Initially, the person must be the permanent residence of the state of Karnataka.
- Thereafter, the person should belong to the qualifying household according to the National Food Security Act, 2013.
- For the patients who do not fall under the above law, their treatment costs must be based on co-payment.
- Aadhar card is mandatory to provide scheme benefits.
Arogya Karnataka registration online
Steps to complete Arogya Karnataka Registration 2021:
- First, the applicant must go through the official website of the Aarogya Karnataka portal.
- After that, the homepage of the official website opened in your browser.
- Then scroll down. Then click on the entry option given here.
- So a new page appears in front of you.
- Most importantly, an Aadhar number is required here. So enter your Aadhar number in the box provided.
- Click on the next tab for the further procedure.
- Then the biometric impression of the patient is captured on the device. The authentication with the CIDR Aadhar server must therefore be done.
- After that, E-KYC details were automatically generated.
- If the registration of the biometric procedure failed. Then capture data from the given QR code and enter the OTP provided by this QR code.
- Finally, all the data must be provided by the Department of Food’s database.
- You must then register with the relevant section for the scheme.
In addition to enrollment, beneficiaries also received one health scheme card. Through this healthcare, the patient can easily take services provided by the government for their health.
Arogya Karnataka Schedule toll free number: 104
Arogya Karnataka Helpline: 1800-425-8330
The e-mail ID for writing mail is also: www.karhfw.gov.in
|Official Portal||Click here|
|Gunotsav Home||Click here|