Assam Arundhati Scheme Apply online 2021 at arundhati.nic.in the Check application form, eligibility criteria, Check Online Status. The government of the state of Assam has announced Assam Arundhati scheme 2021. As a result, brides can register in the scheme to get gold for marriage. Economically weak family girls can benefit from this scheme as it only started for them. The Assam State Government has introduced a unique benefit called Assam Arundhati Yojana 2021.
Table of Contents
Assam Arundhati Scheme Apply Online
The Central Government, as well as state governments, have from time to time released various schemes to assist the citizens of the respective states. But this time, the Assam government has invented a unique initiative for economically weaker sex families. If you are also interested in this yojana, you can register yourself on the official link.
In our society, the girl child was treated as a burden in BPL families. But now, with the help of the government, households can get support for their girl child. Although the Assam Arundhati Scheme 2021 has a state approach, many candidates have joined to become beneficiaries. So, if you have not yet completed the application form, then register it as soon as possible. The registration process was also started by the relevant department working on the scheme.
Assam Arundhati Schedule 2021
We also share details on eligibility criteria under the scheme. Income and disaster management have taken on the responsibility of making this scheme possible for every poor household. Through the online method, people can easily register their applications. And they do not have to go outside for the registration procedure either.
The candidates who will be getting married soon can apply in the scheme. The government should provide this assistance which reduces the burden of financially weak families during marriages. A break for marriages should take households loans for the marriage program. But they do not need it now, with the help of the government Arundhati scheme.
Assam Arundhati Schedule Status Check Online
The ratio for the registration of marriage among the citizen of the state of Assam is also low. The government is therefore trying to increase it with the help of such schemes according to which marriage registration must be compulsory to apply.
Some details on Assam Arundhati Scheme 2021:
- First, the female applicant should only come from the state of Assam.
- Then only the brides will benefit from the initiative that their marriage registered with government officials.
- As the scheme comes into action after 1 January 2020, the marriage after this date will only be considered in the list of beneficiaries.
- Secondly, the bride must complete the registration before the wedding date arrives.
- Most importantly, you must complete the entire registration procedure when applying under the scheme.
- The age of supply must not be less than 18 years.
- In addition, the scheme only applies to the candidate’s first marriage.
- Similarly, gold promised under the scheme was not physically given to the applicants. The government decided to provide a fixed amount of 40 000 R for the purchase of the gold.
- During registration, an applicant must also share account details. Because the money provided for gold must be sent to the applicant’s bank account number.
|Name of the Yojana||Assam Arundhati Schedule 2021|
|Launched by||Department of Revenue and Disaster Management, Assam|
|Work Under||The Government of the State of Assam|
|Benefits of Yojana||To support female women during marriage|
|Beneficiaries||Bride of the State of Assam|
|Main goal||It will also increase the registration of marriages in the state of Assam.|
Assam Arundhati Yojana Apply Online
However, in the state of Assam, approximately three lakh marriages take place approximately annually. But only a few were officially registered by the families. The government has therefore strengthened the marriage registration process among the citizens through which the government can provide them with further assistance. In addition, the application form for the scheme. We also shared information on all the eligibility criteria.
Suitability criteria for Arundhati scheme
- Initially, an applicant must belong to the state of Assam as a permanent resident.
- The applicant must also be newly married according to the suitability of the scheme.
- The age of a girl candidate must then be at least 18 years old and his groom age must be at least 21 years at the time of marriage.
- Second, an applicant must have a bank account. The money of beneficiaries decided in the scheme is sent to their account respectively.
- Education of girl children is also considered essential in the scheme. As a result, the bride must pass at least the 10th grade in school.
- The scheme only applies in the case of the first marriage of a female candidate.
- Finally, the total household income should not exceed 5 lakh rupees. Application status for Arundhati Scheme 2021 online
Document list required for registration:
- Aadhar Card
- Photo ID Proof
- Also, Proof of Age
- Marriage Certificate
- Household Income Certificate
- Bank account details also required
- Certificate signed by the Mouzadar or gaonburah of the town.
- Contact Details
Arundhati Yojana form online
How to complete the Assam Arundhati Scheme 2021 application form?
- First, the female applicant should go through the official website for Assam Arundhati Scheme 2021.
- Then the applicant can see the homepage on their screen.
- This homepage appears before you from the Department of Revenue and Disaster Management.
- Then go to the Burger section available here on the home page.
- After clicking on the Burger option, a drop-down list will appear in front of you.
- You must therefore select the Fit Now option from the menu.
- Then a new page will open on your screen with the application form.
- You can also change the language of the application form according to your requirement.
- Then fill in the application form and upload the required document here.
- Details mentioned here, such as personal details / name of the applicant / spouse’s name / father’s name / Aadhar card number / annual income from family / marriage registration details.
- Finally, enter the Captcha code or security code available at the end of the application form.
- Then click the submit button and take a printout of the submitted application.
During registration you will also receive a unique number for submitting the application. Keep it as safe as possible, further checking the status of beneficiaries of the application. Visit our page for more updates from the state of Assam.
|Gunotsav Home||Click here|