The state government of Assam has launched Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme for the farmers of the state. Assam Tractor Yojana is introduced under “Chief Minister’s Village Development Scheme (CMSGUY)”. The scheme aims to provide assistance to the farmers of the state by reviving and increasing the income of the farmers. By the year 2022, the scheme will double the income of the farmers.
Table of Contents
Assam Tractor Distribution List 2021
In this scheme, tractors and other accessories are provided to each income-generating town. The tools and tractors are provided by the state government at subsidized rates. In the first phase, the government plans to distribute about 10,109 tractors across Assam. All the information regarding the scheme is provided in this article.
Read the article to the end for information on eligibility criteria, subsidy factors, online application and necessary documents of the scheme. More about the scheme – Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme covers approximately 2700 towns across the state. The scheme will make farmers self-sufficient and increase their income.
Assam Tractor Distribution Status 2021
Farmers will benefit from the scheme and they can become financially strong if they follow the scheme properly. The tractors will be used by farmers for agricultural activities, it will also develop the state. For a successful implementation of the scheme, the state government allocated money of Rs, 1000 crore, for the scheme. Assam tractor distribution scheme list town show.
The scheme is for the benefit of the farmers. The accessories under the scheme are provided with public money. Beneficiaries of the scheme must ensure that the tractors are used properly. The activities of the compilers will be monitored and information on the scheme and benefits will be provided to the farmers. The state government has appointed a separate department under the department of agriculture for this purpose.
CMSGUY List of Beneficiaries Assam
The state government must also submit a report on the beneficiary’s activities to the Department of Agriculture. This report will be sent to the Department of Agriculture every three months. Under this scheme, the government will provide tractors to each income town for the farmers. Beneficiaries can find more information about the scheme at mmscmsguy.assam.gov.in.
Highlights of the scheme
- Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme is launched by the State Government of Assam.
- The beneficiaries of the scheme are the farmers of the state.
- The registration under the scheme will take place via the online mode.
- The main purpose of the scheme is to provide tractors to the farmers for the overall development of the state.
- In terms of this scheme, benefits in the form of subsidies on tractors are also offered to the farmers.
- The official website for the scheme is mmscmsguy.assam.gov.in.
|Schedule||CMSGUY Assam tractor scheme|
|Below||Assam State Government|
|Apply Online||Assam tractor subsidy apply online|
|Light||Assam tractor’s distribution list ready for town|
Assam Tractor Yojana lys 2021
Accessories under the scheme
The accessories provided under the scheme include the tractor provided to each income town. The tractor unit will be 35 to 55 hp, as well as the general accessories and matching implants. The implants and accessories must meet the requirements of farmers and different crops.
Common accessories provided under the scheme are
- Stabilizer Collection
Implants under the scheme must match
- Folding wheel (single pair)
Assam Agriculture Beneficiary List 2021
Assam Tractor Yojana eligibility criteria under the scheme
The beneficiaries of the scheme must comply with the qualification requirement of the scheme. The criteria are as below-
- The scheme is for the inhabitants of Assam.
- The applicant for the scheme must be a farmer.
- An individual farmer is not eligible for the scheme.
Only a group of 8 to 10 real adult farmers from the same town will be eligible for the scheme.
- The group of farmers must have a common bank account.
- The farmers must apply for the cultivation of crops or land under the scheme, and all the members of the group must sign the application form.
- Only one applicant from one family is eligible for the scheme.
Check the Assam Tractor Scheme documents
The most important documents required for the scheme are as below-
- Each Member’s Aadhar Card
- Residential Certificate or Neighborhood Certificate of Each Member
- Identity card or photo ID of each candidate
- PAN card of each member
All these documents must be attached to the application form.
Assam Tractor Subsidy Apply Online
How to apply for Assam tractor distribution scheme?
After meeting the eligibility criteria, the applicant for the scheme must follow these steps to complete the application form of the scheme. These steps are as below-
- The details regarding the DOA will be provided to the farmers by the Department of Agriculture. These details will be provided by newspapers, advertisements, broadcasts, brochures and other forms of media.
- The details regarding the commencement of the registration form of the scheme will be given to the farmers.
- The application must be submitted by the group of farmers in exactly the same format as prescribed. The application form is submitted to the district agricultural officer, who will further submit the application form to DLC.
- The DLC will finalize one group of 8 to 10 members from one town, and a waiting list of at least 10% of the total cost of the tractor or accessories should be on the bank account of the group.
- The DLC is finalized based on the members of the groups and the application form of the group.
- The names of the selected groups for the scheme will be notified by the member secretary.
- The application form of the scheme must be downloaded by each group and then filled in carefully.
CMSGUY draws its subsidy status
Under the scheme, 70% subsidy is provided at the purchase price of the tractor, including the mandatory accessories of the unit. The subsidy amount is at most R50,50 lakh and no more than that. Out of the remaining 30%, 20% will be given a loan to the group by the government and 10% will be paid by the group under the scheme.
The loan is provided by the bank for the purchase of the selected tractor. All guidelines related to the scheme are published on the scheme’s website
|Gunotsav Home||Click here|