आयुष्मान भारत योजना रजिस्ट्रेशन 2021 & CSC form, suitability pmjay.gov.in PM Jan Aarogya yojana Ayushman Bharat Registration, apply online. This scheme is considered to be one of the most beneficial healthcare schemes in the world. The plan is to cover more than 50 million Indian citizens. आयुष्मान भारत योजना scheme was launched, especially for the minority groups in society. This government health insurance scheme covers most medical treatments, medicines and other expenses related to medicines and hospitals.
Table of Contents
- 1 आयुष्मान भारत योजना रजिस्ट्रेशन 2021
आयुष्मान भारत योजना रजिस्ट्रेशन 2021
Under this scheme, your hospital services are available free of charge. You can take free hospitalization in any of the well-known hospitals. In this pandemic time, this healthcare scheme is truly a boon for those who depend on their daily wages. The government has devised a very beneficial plan for the minority department to help poor and needy people with their medical expenses. Ayushman Bharat Yojana CSC Form in Hindi
Poor and minority department do not have so much money that they can treat their various critical illnesses. Therefore, this scheme seems to be quite beneficial to them. Because of money, these poor people usually ignore their illnesses and diseases because they are unable to pay the hospital costs. But now, with this healthcare scheme, it has become easy for the minority wards to go to the hospital for treatment.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana Registration 2021
What things are covered under this healthcare scheme?
The main purpose of this scheme is to provide proper health care services to the needy and minority group of society. This scheme covers Rs. 5 lacs per family.
This health insurance also covers all the extra hospitalization costs and the components below.
- Diagnostic and laboratory services
- Medical tests and treatment
- Food Services
- Complications that can occur between treatments
- Post-hospitalization costs
- Covid 19 Treatment
PM Jan Aarogya Yojana Registration 2021
Features of Ayushman Bharat Yojana Scheme: Below are the key features of this healthcare scheme: –
- It is one of the largest health insurance schemes in the world started by the Government of India.
- About 50 crore receptors are eligible for this scheme, mainly from the minority section.
- Cashless hospitalization services.
- Coverage of Rs 5 lacs per year is the biggest feature.
- Up to 3 days pre-hospital services.
- There is no limit to family size or age.
- Can use services at any of the well-known private hospitals.
|Mission||Ayushman Bharat Yojana|
|Registration||PMJAY Registration 2021 online|
|Below||Central Government of India|
|Apply Online||Ayushman Bharat Yojana Registration 2021|
|Beneficiaries||Inhabitants of India|
|Benefits||To provide better health services to all people|
|Map||Apply Ayushman Bharat Card Online|
प्रधानमंत्री जन आरोग्य योजना रजिस्ट्रेशन 2021
Ayushman Bharat Yojana Benefits –
This scheme is aimed at the minority part of society. To help them, the benefits of this scheme are: –
- It provides the entire hospitalization costs with free transactions to receptors.
- Accommodation is available free of charge.
- Entire pre- and post-hospitalization costs fall under this scheme.
- This scheme can be used by all family members.
Coverage of Ayushman Bharat Yojana Disease –
- Covid 19
- Prostate Cancer
- Skull Base Surgery
- Coronary bypass transplant
- Double Valve Replacement
- Fixation of the anterior spine
- Lung valve replacement
Ayushman Bharat Yojana online form 2021
Suitability criteria for Ayushman Bharat Yojana scheme for rural as well as urban people
PMJAY Eligibility Criteria – The scheme is designed to help the weaker section of society so that the less privileged society can walk to the hospitals for their treatments.
In rural areas, this scheme includes poor, primitive tribes, living through alms, service workers, manual scavenger families.
- Household with a room with breakable walls and roof.
- This scheme is valid for those who have no adult family members in the age group between 16 and 59 years.
- SC and ST
- And for people who are landless households and whose only source of income is labor.
For urban areas: – There are 11 basic positions eligible for Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- Domestic help
- Shoemaker, hawker, Street vendor
- Craftsmen and craftsmen
- Store Workers
PMJAY Apply Online 2021
Those who are not eligible for this health insurance scheme:
- People who own a two- or four-wheeler
- Those who have a Kisan card
- Civil servants are not eligible at all.
- Those earning up to 10,000 a month are not eligible for this scheme.
- Those who work in a semi-government firm are not eligible for this scheme.
- Those who have landlines, refrigerators and telephones are not eligible.
- Those who have their own homes can not benefit from this scheme.
PM Jan Aarogya Yojana Registration Online
Enrollment process for this scheme: –
This scheme was instituted by the Indian government for the minority part of the society. There is no such enrollment process. If you want to know that if you are eligible for this scheme or not, you need to follow certain steps.
- The very first step is to visit the official government website, pmjay.gov.in, and click on the eligible Am I option.
- Then you will need to enter your personal details, and an OTP will appear on your phone.
- Then you have to choose your state.
- Now, either in your name or your ration card number, you can see whether you are eligible for this scheme or not.
आयुष्मान भारत योजना पंजीकरण 2021
Documents required to apply for this Ayushman Bharat Yojana scheme: – Below is the list of documents required to apply for this scheme: –
- Proof of identity and age, for which you can attach your Aadhar card or PAN card.
- Your contact number, email address and residential address.
- Income Certificate
- Cabinet Certificate
- The documents that show the current status of your family.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana Card Apply Online
How can I download the Ayushman Bharat Yojana card online?
To complete your application paperlessly, you must apply online. In this online process, the receptor gets a gold card that contains the complete information of the beneficiary. You must take this card with you at the time of your treatment. To get this golden card, you must follow the process below: –
- The first step is to visit the mera.pmjay.gov.in/search/login website, and you must log in with your registered mobile number. pmjay.gov.in login
- Then you get an OTP that you have to enter in the space provided.
- You must opt for HHD code, then provide this code to the representatives, and the rest of the process will be performed by them.
- This card costs RS. 30 what you have to pay.
How can you check your name in the recent list?
You have different methods to check your name in the list: –
- You can visit your nearest CSC to see if you are eligible for this Ayushman Bharat Yojana scheme or not.
- PMJAY helpline number-Ayushman Bharat helpline numbers: -Helpline numbers to check if you are eligible for the scheme are 14555 or 1800-111-565.
- You can visit the official website of the scheme and see if you are suitable.
Here are all the details clear about this Ayushman Bharat Yojana scheme. We mentioned how to apply, documents, eligibility criteria and many more related facts with this scheme. I hope this information will be useful to you.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|Gunotsav Home||Click here|