banglarbhumi.gov.in 2021 to watch World Cup records online at Khatiyan plot map online. West Bengal Property Details RoR, Civil Registration.
Where you can check country records online and apply for different records and documents. In the West Bengal state. A new update has arrived. About WB Khatian Plot Map Check 2021.
A new portal has been launched for the country records banglarbhumi.gov.in . The Ministry of Land Record in West Bengal has launched this web portal. It should be beneficial to the common man of the state. Because they can easily get details about their respective land.
Table of Contents
Various details were used for the country record. In front of this land record portal, the public should visit the government office for more information.
And the procedure was long. as well as time consuming. So, today we are writing this post. For providing web portal information of the West Bengal Land Record Plot Map.
This will allow you to easily gain related knowledge about the territory of your country. We also share with you details about the procedure, its benefits, how you can check land records.
Recently, the Ministry of Land reformed and also provided a website. Through what all the citizens of West Bengal state, who have their own land, house, yard, etc., can check it via an online medium.
They can also check the document of mutation for soil. And if necessary, they can print the related document available online.
Banglarbhumi Khatiyan plot information
As our Prime Minister, Narendra Modi of India is trying to make a digital country, just like other countries. It will be good for the progress of our countrymen.
Every state is now working on this new internet era. And for this they try to make every facility scheme procedure online using web portals.
Like other states, the West Bengal state government has made several government jobs available online. WB Land Records Online
- Through this portal you have provided detailed information about plots and Khaitan online.
- The process of selling property or buying property is simple about this.
- Online maintenance of land records increases the transparency of the system.
- An entrepreneur who planned to start a business in the World Cup state. And am I looking for availability of the infrastructure of the site. Can check it via the Banglarbhumi portal.
- If you want access to the details of any land and property. Then this is the right portal for you.
- In front of this portal. Citizen must visit government offices for land records. But now they can go through online services.
- It is also a time-saving as well as a money-saving portal for users.
WB Land Record Online
If the citizen of West Bengal wants to see any service or document. What belongs to land / Khatian / Plots.
Then they can easily check it through the online mode. Since the pandemic of Covid19 is still unresolved. It is therefore better that people do not go outside as much as possible.
In the same way, you do not have to go to government officials to check records about your area. You can check it via your phone or computer system. And it also saved you time.
|Recordings||Land records / Khatian / plot / map control / land value, know your property|
|Department||Land and Land Records and Department of Refugee Assistance and Rehabilitation.|
|Objective||To provide land records online|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of WB state|
|Benefits||Easily get map / records related to land|
Banglarbhumi Portal services list
- Digitization of land records and maps
- Deed registration online.
- Civic Center Services
- Apply Mutation Online
- Preparing, updating and maintaining records.
- ISU Management
- Certified copy of land records.
- Land distribution
- World Land Record (SDF) application
- Thika Lease
- 30 day mutation notification
- Training (LMTC & ARTI)
- Mauja Card Request / Availability
- Rental Manager
- Khatian status online
- State Council for Land Use
- Indo Bangladesh Boundary Demarcation
Banglarbhumi Portal Registration
- For citizens, first visit the official page of the Banglarbhumi portal.
- Then a new page, that is, homepage opened in front of you.
- Now click on the login option given here.
- The new registration form has been opened.
- Now enter the following information in it
- Name, address, father’s name, mother’s name, telephone number. , Municipality, district, e-mail ID, etc.
- Now enter the password you want to insert.
- Enter security code / Captcha code.
- An OTP was generated. you received it on the cell phone number you registered for.
- Enter OTP in the space provided and submit the application.
- As you can see, you are registered on this portal.
When you first visit the portal. As a new user. So, to get details, you need to sign up first. Then you can only check all the details. Or service you need from this portal. Register your valid mobile number. Because it was used as verification and. The department also sent details of your request.
- First you have to go through the official link of the portal.
- Go to the homepage to the Civic Services / Login option Click on it
- A new page has now been opened on your screen.
- Select the citizen option given here.
- Enter the username and password you created during login.
- Enter the Captcha code in a space provided.
- Now click on the login button
- And you are now logged in as a citizen on the portal.
As a citizen, you are already registering yourself on the web portal. Now you can get related information about land / plots and others. By just following the sign-up process.
How to apply for Banglarbhumi Land ROR application online?
- Applicant must first log on to Banglarbhumi’s official website.
- Home page has been opened on your system screen.
- Log in now with your username and password.
- One OTP generated, sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter it and click the sign in button
- Now go to the Land ROR application, on the new page that has been opened, on the Program tab.
- You must enter the required details. Finally, click the submit button.
- Now you get one application reference number. This is a recognition slip for you.
- Then the verification of details took place.
- Eventually, the ROR certificate was issued by the department concerned.
Applicants may also have other details. By simply following the given step on the Banglarbhumi website. And with the application reference ID, the applicant can check the status of the application for which he has registered.
|Gunotsav Home||Click here|