Table of Contents
Basava Vasati Yojana Application Form 2021
As a result of a survey by the Department of Housing, statistics show that about 36.69% of Karnataka State’s residents are homeless. These homeless people come from urban as well as rural areas. The government has run this scheme throughout the state of Karnataka to help them. If you also want to apply under this scheme. Then read all the instructions carefully.
Although, the central government of India has started various housing schemes like Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) across the country. Yet there remain some people who have not benefited from a lack of knowledge. Many other states have also taken responsibility at the state level to provide shelter to poor citizens. House for All has the main purpose of the central government and the state government.
Karnataka Housing Scheme Form 2021
However, the main purpose of the government is clear. The Karnataka government also developed the state by helping citizens. People from the upper classes can easily build their homes without any help because of their income. But the people who live below the poverty line or are economically weaker cannot afford the house in their lifetime. So, to make their dream come true too, the state government in Karnataka helped them with this plan.
Earlier in the year 2000, Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited was established by the Government of India. The main purpose of this film is to provide housing to people who are financially weaker. And also this firm implements both the government plans either the central or the state government effectively for the development of needy people.
Karnataka Basava Vasati Yojana Benefits
Important information about this scheme:
- First, Basava Vasati Scheme 2021 makes the scheme work under the state government of Karnataka.
- Secondly, it will work for the homeless poor people from the state of Karnataka.
- It was also known as Rajiv Gandhi Rural Housing Corporation Limited (RGRHCL), which was created specifically by the Karnataka state government.
- The State Department therefore offers reasonable price shelter under this scheme.
- Most importantly, the government has released a budget of 25 hundred rupees for the construction of about 2 warehouses in the state.
- It also helps three other housing schemes, such as Vajpayee Nagar Vasati Yojana, Dr.B.R Ambedkar Niwas Yojana and Devaraj Urs Yojana.
However, the PMAY scheme is also available in a state other than the state scheme.
|Name of the scheme||Basava Vasati Yojana 2021|
|Initiated by||The State Government of Karnataka|
|Work through||The Department of Housing, Karnataka|
|Scheme Category||State Government|
|Its benefit||To provide shelter|
|Beneficiaries of scheme||Citizens of the State of Karnataka|
Basava Vasathi Application Form 2021
If you are also interested in completing the application form, we have come here to help you with relative details about this scheme. We also shared other details about this project. Read information for documentation and application process below.
Beneficiaries under Basava Vasati Scheme 2021:
- Initially, below the poverty line (BPL) people of the state of Karnataka
- Then, schedule Cabinet (SC) candidates
- Also schedule candidates for tribes (ST)
- Finally other backward class (OBC) citizens in Karnataka
Basava Vasati Yojana benefits of the scheme
- The most important thing is that the financially weaker sex citizen can also have his own home.
- As a result of this scheme, the qualifying candidates can get 85% raw material free of charge with the help of the government.
- It will also increase the standard of living of needy people.
- The people who can not build their own houses now can do so with the help of the state government.
- It also promotes better living conditions.
- This scheme will also help in Swachh Bharat Abhiyan as it promotes neatness.
- The government has also brought transparency under this scheme to help more people.
- Under this project, the effective construction was also promoted among people.
- Ultimately, the financially weaker and socially vulnerable citizens can benefit from this scheme.
RGRHCL Application Form 2021
Basava Vasti Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- Initially, the applicant should only be a permanent resident of Karnataka State.
- The candidate should also fall below the poverty line or economically weaker section categories.
- Secondly, the income of the applicant’s family should not exceed 32 thousand than that applied in this scheme.
- Most importantly, the applicant should not have had another pucca home before.
The primary motive behind this plan was to help the economically weak people. They also have permanent residences in the state. It will also boost their confidence. And after that, they can also help with the development of the state of Karnataka.
Basava Vasathi Yojana Documents Required:
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of permanent residence
- Address Certificate
- Proof of Income
- Proof of age
- Cabinet or Category Certificate
- Contact Details
- Passport size photo
Karnataka Ashraya Yojana online application process
Steps to complete the Basava Vasati Yojana Application Form 2021 online:
- First, applicants must visit the official website to complete the procedure.
- After clicking on the link above, you will be taken to the homepage of the official website.
- If you would like to change the language of this site, click in the upper right corner where options for Kannada and English are available.
- On the home page, click on the link for the new application form that is also available.
- Then the application form for the scheme will appear in front of you.
- You must enter the required details here. The details such as name of the applicant, father name, address details, birth details, age, contact number, etc.
- Then you have to load the document here in the application form. such as caste certificate, ration card, domicile certificate and income certificate, etc.
- Also check the size of uploaded documents, as the details are mentioned on this page.
- Finally, check all the details again, if you need correction, then correct it.
- Finally, click the Submit button to complete the registration process.
Once your application has been successfully submitted, you will receive one application number. You can further use this application number to check the status of your application.
|Gunotsav Home||Click here|