Odisha Bhulekh Naksha ROR can be checked at bhulekh.ori.nic.in Orissa Bhunaksha Land Records online map, app download, payment status. Online country records are a new trend these days. Now the Odisha government has set up a system Odisha Bhulekh portal where the netizens can keep an online record of their country. In this article we share the details of Bhulekh country records. We also share the online processes to check your country and share the online procedure to see the Odisha map.
Table of Contents
Odisha Bhulekh Naksha
This Bhulekh website was recently launched by the Odisha government to help natives keep track of their land online. The government started this service because every time people have to check their land, they have to visit the relevant authority, and every time different applications have to be filled out for this process. But now things have changed with this scheme. Through this online tracking of land records, citizens can check their ROR documents. The citizens can easily check the map and keep a fine book of their land, and for that they do not need to visit any government or anyone. Everything is now available online.
Odisha Bhulekh ROR Documents
These are actually the documents that indicate the real owner’s name of the land. If you want to buy or sell land, these documents are a must. These documents contain essential information regarding your land, such as the history, landowners, land costs, and so on. These documents also indicate the agricultural aspect of the land.
Purpose or Purpose of Orissa Bhulekh Card
- The main purpose of Bhulekh Odisha is to provide all the information regarding land on a single website. With these online records, the citizens of Odisha do not have to go to any authority to check their land records.
- Residents of Odisha can check all the details of their country from the comfort of their homes.
- This system will save a lot of time and effort.
- The best part is that with this transparency the system enters.
Odisha Land Records online
Bhulekh Orissa Application Form
If you are interested in applying for ROR documents, please provide the following amount to the officials concerned: –
- State fee: – Rs- 30 / –
- Service costs: – Rs. 8 / –
- Printing costs: -Rs 10 / –
- Scanning costs: – Rs. 5 / –
- Output costs for certificates: – Rs. 10 / –
Features of Bhulekh Odisha
- Bhulekh Odisha is an online land protection website.
- With this website, Odisha residents can check their land records online.
- This Bhulekh Odisha website has been developed by the Government of Odisha.
- With this online portal, residents of Odisha now do not have to visit the government officials to check their land.
- From the comfort of their homes, individuals can check their land records.
- With this portal, people can also check the map view of their country.
- All important details can be checked on this portal.
- The agricultural aspect of your land is also available on this site.
|Portal||Odisha Bhunaksha Portal|
|Department||Department of Revenue and Disaster Management|
|Watch online||Details of the plot of Odisha Bhulekh|
|Recipients||Residents of Odisha|
|Objective||keeps an online record of countries.|
|Below||Odisha State Government|
|Category||Country Information Portal|
Odisha Bhulekh Map
The following documents are required when applying for SDF documents: –
- Voter Card or Any Identity Card
- Ration Card
- Aadhar card as proof of home
- Your Property That Shows Your Ownership
- Land tax
- Income Certificate
Bhulekh Odisha ROR Application Process
To apply for the SDF documents, the applicant must follow certain steps: –
- First, visit the district revenue office.
- There you have to request the office at the office.
- Fill in the form there.
- Then attach the documents
- Submit the application form
- You will receive a letter of acknowledgment to keep with you.
- After that, a verification process will be performed
- Eventually, certified ROR documents will be with you.
Bhunaksha Portal Odisha Portal
Analysis of the authenticity of ROR documents: –
To check the ROR documents, you need to follow a few simple but effective steps: –
- First visit the official website of the Odisha Government.
- Then click on Select ROR option
- Choose your district, tehsil, town and RI circle.
- Then there are three options on your screen like Khatiyan, in this option you have to select khatiyan from the list that appears there
- After that there will be a plot number option; there you have to select the plot number from the list.
- Then comes the option tenant, there you have to choose the names of the tenant.
- Then click on the ROR cover or at the back of the page you need.
- Eventually, your ROR documents will appear on the screen.
- You can take its prints for future reference.
Bhulekh Odisha Map Process: –
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the map view
- The map will appear on the screen
- Choose your district
- Click the submit button
- Select the plot number
- The plot information will appear on the screen.
Key features of land record keeping:
- Land ownership verification will be easy with this online portal.
- One can keep the land record as evidence for any legal purposes or anything.
- If you want to sell your land, records are required.
- Land records are required for the division of lands.
- These records will be useful for opening a bank account.
- With these records one can apply for a loan.
- It will be easy to verify the title of the land with this online portal.
- Land ownership can be verified using these records.
- With these land records you can keep track of your property thoroughly.
How do I get tehsil information?
- First visit the official website of Bhulekh Odisha.
- Now you need to click on the tehsil link.
- This click will redirect you to another website.
- Here you have to choose your district and tehsil.
- Now click on the “go” option.
- Your tehsil information will be there on your screen.
Download Odisha Bhulekh Program
Download the app from Orissa Bhunaksha
How can I download the bhulekh Orissa app online?
- First, you need to go to the Google Play Store on your phone.
You must enter the word Odisha Bhulekh in the search box.
- A large list will appear on the screen.
- In this list you have to click on the Odisha Bhulekh
- Now click on the install button.
- Odisha Bhulekh application will be downloaded to your smartphone.
It is therefore about the online portal of Odisha Bhulekh. The government has taken a very good step for residents. This way, out of the comfort of their homes, individuals can keep track of their lands. They can check the map view and the agricultural aspect of their land at all times. This is really a good plan for residents of Odisha. This portal will save a lot of time and effort as everything can be seen online. The people of Odisha do not have to visit the officials concerned every time they want to see their country nor do they have to do paperwork.
|Gunotsav Home||Click here|