CarTrade IPO GMP Today the share price, allotment status, dates and listing can be checked here. Get CarTrade IPO Gray Market Price from here. CarTrade IPO is now available and you can apply for it from today (9 August 2021), and the last date for the application will be 11 August 2021.
Table of Contents
- 1 CarTrade IPO
- 1.1 Cartrade IPO GMP Today
- 1.2 What is CarTrade?
- 1.3 CarTrade IPO Features
- 1.4 IPO for detailed car trade
- 1.5 CarTrade IPO Share Price and Investment
- 1.6 Is Cartrade reliable? The company’s history and statistics
- 1.7 The strengths of the car trade
- 1.8 Financial and peer comparison
- 1.9 CarTrade IPO Grant and Refund
Carprade will start accepting entries for its exchange on 09 August 2021 to 11 August 2021. Initially, 18532 216 shares will be offered for sale as part of the initial sale of shares. According to the price tag, the IPO could generate $ 2,998.51 million at the highest level. The shares of the enterprise will be offered between 1585 and 1618 each.
We’ll provide a list with various details about CarTrade IPO GMP , allocation dates, status and list on this page. Below is the table to keep up to date with the latest details on Car Trade IPO GMP.
Click here for GMP Now
Cartrade IPO GMP Today
|Public Edition||Initial public offering of 18,532,216 shares of Rs. 10 and a bid offer of up to 18,532,216 equity shares|
|Issue Issue Date||09/08/21|
|Closing Date for Issue||11/08/21|
|Issue Type||Book Building|
|IPO Price Range||Rs 1585 – Rs 1618|
|Face value||Rs 10|
|Market Lot||9 Shares and in Multiples thereof|
|Minimum order quantity||9 Shares Shares|
|Maximum subscriber subscription amount||Rs. 2,00,000|
|IPO Market Timings||10am to 5pm|
What is CarTrade?
- CarTrade Tech Ltd was established in 2000. It offers multi-channel automated platforms. Various brands are operated by the company.
- It provides a platform to assist customers and dealers in buying and selling a wide range of vehicles.
- They offer a variety of automotive solutions, such as purchasing, selling, marketing and financing.
Also check out these IPOs
CarTrade IPO Features
- Synergistic car sales platform.
- Manage Multiple Brands
- Services that cover a variety of needs
- Scalable and profitable business model.
IPO for detailed car trade
Price of the IPO
Fundraising and Objectives
Lot size and for investors
Retail investors must invest a minimum of R 14,562 per lot in the offer. In the stock market, retail investors are limited to a maximum of Rs 2 lakh. Therefore, the maximum would be 1,89,306 Rs for 13 lots.
Institutional buyers are given half the offer, non-institutional bidders are allocated 15 percent and retail investors 35 percent.
Is Cartrade reliable? The company’s history and statistics
CarTrade is an automated platform for different channels with services and coverage spanning multiple vehicle categories. Numerous brands have been established.
Customers, OEMs and dealers can buy and sell vehicles in a simple and easy way through the company’s online buying and selling platforms.
This business aims to create a digital ecosystem integrated into the automotive industry that connects all automotive customers to dealers in one place.
In a comparison of their main competitors during the period April 2020 to March 2021, CarWale and BikeWale ranked first in terms of relative search popularity online.
In terms of the number of vehicles auctioned, Shriram Automall is one of the leading auction platforms for used vehicles.
As of FY19, it is the only digital digital platform that has been profitable.
A total of 27.11 million unique visitors per month were registered on its consumer platforms CarWale, CarTrade and BikeWale within the three months ended June 2021, with 88.14 percent from organic sources.
An average time of three minutes and seven seconds per visit to the CarWale website for the three months ending June 30, 2021, indicates the company’s commitment to providing a better consumer experience.
They offer a variety of car solutions, including marketing, buying, selling, financing and renting new and used cars, two-wheelers, etc.
The company believes that its diverse and large user base across all platforms creates a networking effect in businesses that provides value to both buyers and sellers.
The strengths of the car trade
- A car market with a synergistic ecosystem plays an important role in the car industry.
- A powerful range of network effects drive brand loyalty and customer experience among car dealers
- Through its in-house technology platforms, the company offers customers a seamless experience.
- It offers its customers customized solutions based on proprietary algorithms and data science.
- A scalable business model based on profitable assets.
- It is led by Vinay Vinod Sanghi, a talented manager with considerable operating experience.
Financial and peer comparison
A CAGR of 1.3 percent was recorded by CarTrade Tech’s revenue between FY19 and FY21, and a CAGR of 15.5 percent was recorded by its EBITDA. In FY19-FY21, profit increased by 133.8 percent.
Various business streams generate revenue for the business, including mainly fees and commissions from used vehicle auctions and remarketing.
The company offers platform-based advertising as well as lead generation, infrastructure-based services, inspection and valuation.
CarTrade IPO Grant and Refund
On August 17, CarTrade Tech will finalize the IPO shares allotments and repay the stockholders on August 18 after the August 11 issue closes.
The trading of shares will start with effect from 23 August, when equity shares will be credited to the qualifying investors’ Demat accounts.
BSE and the National Stock Exchange will indicate stocks.
|Official Website||Click here|
|Gunotsav Home||Visit Gunotsav.org|