The Department of Agriculture has introduced a new scheme. Under this scheme, four receptors are intended for the establishment of farm machinery banks. They invite applications for this scheme. Candidates interested in applying online for CHC Farm Machinery should then visit the official website for the maximum details regarding this scheme. In this article we also share the information regarding this scheme, here you can read carefully about the eligibility criteria, the application process and other details.
Table of Contents
CHC Farm Machinery Scheme 2021
We will also elaborate on the main benefits of the scheme and how you can check the status of your application. The specific scheme was introduced by the Ministry of Agriculture. Digital platform for farm mechanization and technology.
Important dates of this scheme: –
- Start date to apply online for this scheme: – The date has not yet been announced.
- The last date to apply for this scheme online: – Not yet announced
Farm machinery bank yojana online registration process: –
To be registered for this scheme, farmers must submit certain documents, such as ID proof, photocopy of machine accounts, Aadhar card and bank account book. They also have to pay a minimal amount. All the details are mentioned below.
CHC Farm Machinery Registration 2021
Documents required for farm machinery bank yojana online: –
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Passport size photos
- Photocopy of machine account
- Bank Account Book
- Residence Certificate
- Age Certificate
- Cabinet Certificate
Agricultural machinery bank yojana eligibility criteria: –
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- He or she must be over 18 years old.
- The receptor must be a permanent resident of the district and must not be older than 50 years.
- Educational qualification should be graduation.
- Those who have completed the agricultural degree will be given first priority.
- The land must be in the name of the applicant.
CHC Farm Machinery Form 2021
A little about the scheme / yojana
The Central Government has from time to time drawn up a wide range of schemes for the farmers to offer the benefits to them. These schemes are set up to increase farmers’ earnings to reduce their financial burden a bit. The government continues to introduce these beneficial schemes to the farmers.
What is farm machinery bank yojana?
A farm machinery bank has been set up for all the farmers in India under this yojana machinery farm. In today’s time it is simply impossible to farm without machines. But not every farmer has so much money that he can buy all the machines. Therefore, the Central Government devised this scheme in the towns to provide machinery to farmers with which they could do rental farming. This scheme will really increase their earnings.
Overview of the scheme: –
|Name of the scheme||Farm Machinery bank yojana|
|Created by||Central Government|
|Main Benefit||Grant subsidies for farming machinery|
|goal||Providing farm machinery to farmers so they can rent farms|
CHC Farm Machinery App Download
Purpose of this scheme –
With these beneficial schemes, farmers can increase their earnings and eliminate their financial burden.
Key Benefits of This Scheme –
Along with this scheme, the government has also devised another scheme that has been introduced for the economic benefits of the farmers. Under this scheme, receptors can also help others to do farming.
Key features of this scheme / yojana –
- Farmers’ consumer groups / farmers’ producers’ association, from these associations and groups, at least 8 farmers will be able to benefit from this scheme.
- The discussion of 30% women, 50% small frontline, 16% SC and 8% ST is done.
- This scheme was mainly started to help farmers financially.
- Under this scheme, up to 10 liters of machinery can be purchased.
- At least 10% of the total payment must be paid by the receptor itself, 80% is payable and 20% of the amount can be increased by the farmers through the loan.
CHC Farm Engine Helpline Number
- CHC Farm Machinery Contact Number
- For any query or discussion, you can go directly to the support bank that [email protection]
The farmers must provide the exact details so that they can get the subsidy, and there is a problem anyway; they can contact the numbers below directly, solve their questions and get more information.
- Rajasthan: – 9694000786
- Punjab: – 9814006839
- Haryana: – 9569012086
- Uttarakhand: – 0132771881
The main purpose of the government behind the introduction of this scheme is to empower the farmers. It is such a beneficial and profitable step that the government has taken for farmers, which will help them to increase their earnings and also reduce their financial burden. The government did their job, they showed the way to the farmers by introducing this scheme.
CHC Farm Machinery Online Apply
Now it is the duty of farmers to benefit from this scheme by registering with the government. The whole process is mentioned above. You can easily register him or her on the website. The process is pretty easy. The benefits are numerous. The suitability criterion is also not too difficult. Today, graduation is a common degree that exists among all. To remove their financial burden, the farmers have to register with this scheme. CHC Farm Machinery Subsidy online.
Not every farmer has that much time to buy all the machinery and goods, so in this case it is definitely an excellent option for farmers, which can be very beneficial for them. The government is doing a lot for the growth of the farmers in the country. Under this scheme are the equipment that can be purchased, breakers, tractors, rotavators, sowing machines, drum sower, multi-threshing machine, irrigation pipe, two pump sets, and so on.
CHC Farm Machinery Application Form 2021
The existing CHC application is available in the Google Play Store for all farmers in India. First you need to visit the toy store, then search for the application, custom rental centers and finally download the application. CHC Farm Machinery Portal online .
It is therefore about the farm’s machinery bank yojana set up by the central government to increase the earnings of the farmers by providing them with machinery that enables farmers to do rental farming. The full details are mentioned above; You can follow the process to register at the website.
CHC Farm Registration Online
- The first step is to visit the official website of the direct benefit transfer in agricultural mechanization, and the website is agrimachinery.nic.in/
- On the home page of the website, click on the register button. There will be four options: farmer, manufacturer, entrepreneur, society.
- After this, the registration form will appear on the screen.
- Now you need to enter the details that you will ask for, such as your name, GST number, address, contact number and much more other information, and you will also need to upload certain documents.
- Then finally click on the submit button and your application has been submitted.
- After submitting your application, you will get a reference number on your screen that you must keep with you for future reference.
|Gunotsav Home||Click here|