Downloading Covid Vaccination Certificate: Corona vaccination is widely organized in the country and millions of people are vaccinated every day.
Many of the citizens are still struggling about how to book a Corona Vaccine lock and how to download a Covid vaccination certificate from sources like Umang app, Digilocker app, Aarogya Setu app, and also about their Aadhar Card, Cell Phone Number, Referral ID, Beneficiary ID, and Cowin Portal.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Covid Vaccination Certificate
- 1.1 How to download a Cowin vaccination certificate from the Digilocker app
- 1.2 How to download a Covid vaccination certificate from Cowin’s website
- 1.3 How to download a Corona vaccine certificate from the Umang app
- 1.4 Covid 2nd vaccine certificate
- 1.5 How to download a Covid vaccine certificate from the Aarogya Setu app
- 1.6 How to download a Covid vaccine certificate with a cell phone number
- 2 Download Corona Vaccination Certificate without Reference ID or Beneficiary ID
Download Covid Vaccination Certificate
After being vaccinated, people want to download the Corona vaccination certificate. Many of the citizens are either in their old age or are not familiar with the process of downloading the Corona vaccination certificate.
And as we know, the certificate can be obtained in different ways. We have provided each method to give you the correct process for downloading the Cowin Vaccine Certificate in detail.
We recommend users, read the steps carefully and download the certificate only through government-sponsored programs. The methods below are legal and will help you download the Covid vaccine certificate.
How to download a Cowin vaccination certificate from the Digilocker app
The Digilocker app allows you to create various personal documents, such as Aadhar card, driver’s license, etc. Save. This app also stores data from various other departments of the Indian government. You can download the Corona Vaccination Certificate from the Digi-Locker app by following these steps.
- Visit the Play Store to download and install the Digi-Locker app if you have not already done so.
- Now go through the registration process in the app by entering details like Name, DOB, gender, security pin, mobile number, Aadhar number and email ID.
- Navigate to the registration by the central government tab and click on the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW).
- You will see an option named “ Vaccine Certificate “.
- Click the Vaccine Certificate link and enter your 13-digit Reference ID to download the Covid Vaccine Certificate.
How to download a Covid vaccination certificate from Cowin’s website
www.cowin.gov.in is the official vaccination website in India. The website can be used for different purposes, but on this page we only discuss the download of the vaccine certificate. Here are some simple steps to guide you through downloading the certificate.
- Go to Cowin’s official website, ie www.cowin.gov.in/home with your browser.
- Now click on the login button and log in with your registered mobile number.
- The OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number to confirm your identity.
- After logging in, you will see your vaccination dates for the first and second vaccination.
- Now go to the link with the certificate tab under your name.
- Click the Download Button to download a PDF file as the Corona Vaccine Certificate.
How to download a Corona vaccine certificate from the Umang app
It’s very simple to use the Umang app and download the Covid vaccine certificate. Check out these steps to download the vaccination certificate from the UMANG program.
- Open the UMANG program . If you have not yet downloaded the app, go to the play store and download the app there.
- Open the app on your phone and look for the “What’s New” section.
- Under the “What’s New” section you’ll find a tab named CoWIN.
- Click the CoWIN and tap the Download Vaccination Certificate option.
- Now enter your mobile number and enter the OTP that was just sent to your phone.
- Confirm the name of the beneficiary and download the Covid vaccination certificate from there.
Covid 2nd vaccine certificate
To download the Covid 2 vaccine certificate, the article tells you many easy ways. We will give you a direct link to download your vaccination certificate. You can now download the second dose of the Covid vaccine with your mobile phone. For this you get some easy steps. When you receive your second dose of Covid vaccine, you will receive a confirmation message on the cell phone number given during your vaccination.
In this message you will receive information about your registration number with your vaccine. In this message you will find a link to open a page on your mobile number. On this page you have to enter your mobile number, click on OTP and log in. Upon registration, a PDF of the Covid vaccine 2nd dose certificate will be given to your mobile phone. Comment in the comment box below for other information.
How to download a Covid vaccine certificate from the Aarogya Setu app
Aarogya Setu app is specially designed for Covid only. It can diagnose the early symptoms of Covid and also keep an eye on Corona-positive people around you. You can also use Aarogya Setu to download your vaccination certificate.
- Install the Aarogya Setu app if you do not already have it, and open it.
- Log in or register with your mobile number and OTP.
- Click the CoWIN tab at the top.
- Now click on the vaccine certificate and enter your beneficiary ID of 13 digits.
- Now click on the “Get Certificate” link to download it to your device.
- How to download the vaccination certificate using the Aadhar card
How to download a Covid vaccine certificate with a cell phone number
In every method above, your cell phone number is the most important factor. Nobody can download the Corona vaccination certificate without a mobile phone number. In each process listed above, you can download the Covid vaccination certificate only via your mobile number. You can therefore download a certificate with a mobile phone number with:
- Cowin Website
- Aarogya Setu App
- UMANG Program
- Digilocker Program
Download Corona Vaccination Certificate without Reference ID or Beneficiary ID
In both Digilocker and Aarogya Setu programs, you will need your Reference ID or Beneficiary ID to verify your vaccine certificate. If you do not want to download the certificate using these two methods, you can use the UMANG app and the Cowin website to obtain the certificate without using a reference ID.
|More Related Articles||Visit Ganotsav Home page|