The government has drawn up a scheme called Direct Benefit Transfer Systems in fertilizers. Under this scheme, farmers receive the subsidy amount directly into their bank accounts for the purchase of fertilizer. This is truly an excellent initiative that the government is taking for farmers. The central government came up with this initiative to help farmers and also to save fertilizer. The fertilizer subsidy scheme is still being considered and can certainly be announced by the government in the next budget.
Table of Contents
Fertilizer subsidy scheme for farmers
Between this pandemic, it will actually be very helpful. As with LPG subsidy, this scheme will also ensure that the subsidy amount appears directly in the accounts of farmers for fertilizer. The Kisan scheme will use the database to transfer the money to the farmer’s account. Under this scheme, the government will send the subsidies to enterprises dealing with fertilizers, and the process will be the same as in the LPG subsidy.
The subsidy amount is transferred to proper verification and accounts. The central government has allocated approximately 71 309 crores for this subsidy and thereafter 65 000 crore more to build the right payment system for fertilizer enterprises. So far no final call has been made by the government on this scheme. It was previously decided that the subsidy would be released every week.
Fertilizer subsidy to farmers
This scheme is really beneficial for farmers and it will actually make them work more efficiently. Under this scheme, they will do things according to their preferences. The central government came up with this scheme to benefit farmers. Things are done in favor of farmers. The main motive of this scheme is to empower the farmers in India. There are very few schemes in India that are beneficial to farmers, therefore this scheme should be utilized by the farmers.
Moreover, this scheme certainly seems to be useful in this pandemic time, as no one is financially stable these days, especially the middle class people. In this case, this help given to farmers is very useful. The Modi government has drawn up this scheme to help farmers in every possible way. This scheme is becoming popular across the country and farmers across the country are admiring the decision of the Modi government.
Fertilizer Subsidy Status 2021 Watch Online
DBT in fertilizer:
- The most important process of this scheme is that the recipients or farmers are defined.
- After the Aadhar card has been properly verified, the amount is transferred to the bank account by the fertilizer companies as in LPG.
Framework of this scheme: –
- The exact selling price of the fertilizer does not go beyond the market price. This means that farmers do not have to pay a higher amount.
- Each farmer is defined based on the Aadhar map verification.
- The farmer can make his own decision how much to buy and what to buy. He can keep his preferences at the forefront and can do things accordingly.
- The fertilizer they receive will be available at the subsidized amount. The subsidy amount is paid directly by the government to the businesses, and all this is done on behalf of the farmers.
|Schedule||Fertilizer subsidy scheme|
|Below||Ministry of Agriculture|
|Status||Fertilizer subsidy directly to farmers|
|Watch online||Fertilizer subsidy online status|
Fertilization Subsidy DBT Farmers
Potential benefits of DBT: –
- The Aadhar map database of all farmers is being created, which will be beneficial in the future.
- There will be transparency in the system, and it will be easier for the farmers without the risk of fraud or anything. As a result of this plan, a farmer can put his preferences first and buy things according to his need and budget.
- The record of actual and actual sales will also be there along with the subsidy amount.
No information is disclosed or shared, as the systems ensure complete security.
- These digital transaction systems will create a database of farmers that financial companies like banks can use to credit things that are beneficial to them for loans and all.
The use of fertilizers varies from region to region and is widely used throughout the country. The Punjab farmers use more fertilizer compared to farmers from some other regions. Actually, things differ according to the regions. This scheme may take a few years to bear fruit, but it will certainly also be popular and beneficial to the farmers.
The government came up with this scheme after having long discussions about everything that comes to mind and after resolving all the issues, they designed this scheme for Indian farmers. There are many who are still not convinced of the benefits of this scheme, but slowly and slowly people are starting to believe in this scheme, just like for farmers; there are a handful of benefits equipped in this scheme, which they will understand once this scheme starts working.
Checking Fertilizer Subsidy in India
In the past, LPG subsidy was also a big issue, but now look, things have been resolved and each of us is enjoying the benefit of the subsidy amount. In this article, therefore, we have set out the facts related to this fertilizer scheme launched by the Modi government. Things were set out in every fact. We elaborated on the scheme, its benefits and how it is useful to farmers. Every fact has been expanded to give our readers complete and detailed information.
There are many other articles available on the internet that can provide you with information on this topic. But the extensive form of information is there for you. No point has been missed on our part, as we ensure that we provide information that can clear up all your doubts regarding this scheme and help you understand the scheme better and more effectively. However, if you want a more refined answer, you can do your search on the internet and get more detailed answers to your queries.
|Gunotsav Home||Click here|