Table of Contents
Delhi Chief Minister advocates 2021 Welfare Scheme
But all the lawyers who participated in the scheme under the bar of Delhi also have the share of the electoral roll in Delhi. They can therefore easily apply under this scheme. As we know, the online method has the easiest process these days, then we came here to provide information regarding the welfare program for prime ministers of Delhi, 2021.
As a result of this scheme, applicants may make earlier changes, mandatory updating, verification of details or corrections already registered by them under the scheme. Thereafter, the application process will soon be closed by the department. But for lawyers, the registration of applications is still by the Delhi Law Department. Although the legal department is going to discuss with all bar associations in Delhi.
Delhi CM Advocate Welfare Registration 2021
But for the lawyers who registered their details in this given portal. Then they can also receive messages on their registered mobile number via the Delhi counter. The government of Delhi has also already provided for 50 Crore Rs under the budget for the Delhi Ministers Advocates Welfare Scheme 2021 for lawyers. As a result of this scheme, the lawyers in Delhi will have many benefits.
As a result of the Minister of Providence, Welfare Scheme 2021, the lawyers have life insurance for the group. Then the medical claims policy was also given to them with other facilities. The online application form is also available via online media. But before we apply, we suggest that our reader read all the details thoroughly about suitability and other criteria. For the registration, all the information also required by the relevant department.
Attorney General Delhi Apply Online
Main feature of the Prime Minister, Advocates for Welfare Scheme 2021 Delhi:
- The scheme was only launched in November of the year 2019.
- Then, for the registered lawyers, the scheme was properly worked out by the government of Delhi.
- For the proper management of all the work, a separate IT department has also been formed for the lawyers.
- Every registered lawyer can therefore report to the official portal for benefits.
- Secondly, the registered user will also be covered by life insurance of up to 10 lakh Rupees by the Government of Delhi.
- In addition, the lawyer and his family, including his wife, children and his dependent parents, could benefit from a medical claim of 5 lakh Rupees. Children’s age must also be younger than 25 according to the criteria.
- However, the state government has approved the 50 Crore Rupees budget to run this scheme effectively.
|Name of the scheme||Delhi Prime Minister Advocates Welfare Scheme 2021|
|Launched by||The Prime Minister of Delhi, Mr Arvind Kejriwal|
|Worked Under||The Government of Delhi|
|Department||The Department of Law, Justice and Legislative Affairs|
|Benefits under the scheme||Term Life Insurance|
|Group Medi Claims Insurance|
|Application Status||Now available|
|Main objective||To Cover Life Insurance Up To 10 Lakh Rupees|
|Name of State||Delhi|
Delhi Advocate Welfare Scheme Form 2021
However, this scheme is also known as Delhi Vakil Kalyan Yojana. As the name suggests, it offers benefits to our advocates. They are fighting for our rights in court. Without lawyers, it is not possible to fight lawsuits in court. Giving them life insurance has a good plan put in place by the government of Delhi.
Schemes Major benefits:
- In addition, group insurance (term) has given life insurance to lawyers who will provide lifelong coverage of 10 lakh rupees. The amount of 10 Lakh is also per lawyer base.
- E-library services made available with 10 computers. These e-journals have been uploaded for more knowledge. However, the web editions for e-magazine are available in this scheme. but for printing details or documents printers were also made available in 6 district courts under Delhi.
- Then Group Medi claimed cover for lawyers. As a result, their spouse and two dependent children are also eligible for medical claims. It also decided to a maximum of 5 lakh.
Delhi CM Attorney Welfare Scheme Form 2021
Prime Minister of Delhi advocates eligibility criteria for wealth scheme:
- First, applicants should only be a lawyer working in Delhi.
- Second, the lawyer must be registered with the Delhi Bar Council.
- Then, during registration, the name of the applicant should be available in the current electoral roll under Delhi.
- Finally, the applicant’s lawyer must be a permanent resident of the state of Delhi.
The government has announced the schemes for the welfare of the people. During covid19, the pandemic affected every area. But every applicant who has already applied in this scheme has also used these scheme benefits to deal with this pandemic. The applicant must be a member of the Delhi Bar Council to apply under this scheme.
List of documents required at registration:
- Aadhar Card for Applicants
- then voter card
- Passport size photo
- Also contact details
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
- Also proof of permanent residence
CM Delhi Advocate Welfare Scheme Online Apply
How to complete the application form for the Prime Minister’s Welfare Scheme, 2021?
- Lawyer must first go through the official website of the online portal of the Delhi Minister for Welfare Scheme Advocates through the Delhi website.
- Then the home page appears in front of the related link.
- Then click on the home page on the registration under the scheme. So a new page appears on your screen.
- Then click on the option to complete the application form.
- Now the application form has also opened before you.
- You must therefore fill in all the details in the application form. Then upload all the documents requested on the application form.
- Finally, click the submit button to complete the registration process.
- You have finally received the application number. Save it for further use.
As a result of the scheme, the application process for the interested advocates has started. Due to this application form appears on the official link.
|Gunotsav Home||Click here|