Fame India Scheme 2021 check applies online procedure and benefits. FAME Phase 2 repository How to register online, eligible for subsidy. Today in this article we have provided information about the national plan for electric mobility, i.e. Fame India Scheme 2021. This scheme was launched by the Indian government to prevent the use of petrol and diesel type vehicles. As a result, pollution also dropped. And it should also be beneficial for both environments as well as for the public.
Table of Contents
Fame India Scheme 2021
Four-wheel drive cars in particular have been considered in this scheme. Fame India Scheme 2021 Phase-2 was also introduced to the citizen of our country. So if you want to know about this new plan from the central government, we have come here to provide you with all related information. The cabinet decided before announcing this scheme in public.
The main purpose of the Fame India Yojana 2021 is to promote electronic vehicles in India. Nowadays, the rate of petrol and diesels is increasing daily. And through electronic medium, people can also save their money. With the help of this scheme, our environment has also become fresh and clean. More information on Fame India scheme, phase 2, read the information below on our page.
FAME India Phase 2 Apply Online
In our country, the government of every state must join hands with the central government to create a clean and pollution-free India. As a result, it will also affect our health. The government of India has already released the first frame under the yojana. And after the successful implementation of the first phase, the government has now launched the second phase to provide benefits to people.
In various states, 670 electric buses were also supplied by the government. These states are Chandigarh, Maharashtra, Gujarat and Goa. And for these buses, charging stations were also allocated. The total number of charging stations should be about 241. There are also charging stations on the road from Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Port Blair and Kerala.
FAME India Scheme Registration 2021
Features of Fame India Yojana 2021:
- Firstly, this scheme has promoted the promotion of hybrid and electric vehicles.
- As a result of this scheme, pollution should decrease automatically.
- Second, under this scheme, the government has a plan to provide financial assistance to beneficiaries.
- In addition, the incentive should give 10 lakhs with 2 watts 5 lakhs for 3 watts, 55 thousand 4 watts and seven thousand buses.
- Thirdly, for the maintenance of the service of electronic vehicles, a charging station has been erected on highways.
- It also connects major cities under the scheme.
- Then the distance between the two charging stations should be about 25 km on both sides.
- In addition, the incentive amount for electronic vehicles of 3 W and 4 W gave if you registered for commercial services or public transport services.
- Consequently, the budget decided to make the scheme successful has 10,000 rupees.
- Fourthly, the vehicle that contains the latest lithium-ion or other technology batteries should be considered under the incentive given under the yojana.
- Also for the charging of these hybrid and electronic vehicles, the charging station has been manufactured in different countries.
FAME India 2 Online Application 2021
There will also be approximately 2700 charging stations built in the count within 3 kilometers in cities, smart cities, hill stations, metros, etc.
|Summary of charging stations|
|serial number||Area Name||Number of electrical stations|
|1.||Delhi||94 electrical stations|
|2.||Also Chandigarh||48 electrical stations|
|3.||Jaipur||49 electrical stations|
|4.||Goa||17 electrical stations|
|5.||Also in Bengaluru||45 electrical stations|
|6.||Hyderabad||50 electrical stations|
|7.||Ranchi||29 electrical stations|
|8.||Shimla||7 electrical stations|
|9.||Lucknow||1 electrical stations|
|10.||Then in Agra||10 electrical stations|
|Total||350 electrical stations|
In addition to this scheme, the central government has also brought other programs. The main objective must be to reduce the level of pollution in our country. The government also initially gave incentives to buy electronic vehicles. Due to electric buses must reduce pollution. So if you are also interested in this scheme, you can apply under Fame India Scheme 2021 Phase 2.
FAME India Benefits
Benefits of Fame India Scheme 2021:
- As a result of this yojana, the eco-friendly system of public transportation needs to be promoted.
- Most importantly, it reduces the level of pollution, which has increased over the past few years.
- Vehicles for electric and hybrid system are also being developed for the development of the country.
- It also increases the interconnection of renewable energy sources throughout the country.
- Finally, charging stations were allocated for the promotion of services.
However, information about the scheme was the first release in parliament. The Minister of State and Heavy Industrial Affairs, Mr Krishan Pal Gujar, also announced on July 20, 2021, the infrastructure of 520 charging stations. The cost of the previously approved charging station amounts to R 43.4 million rupees.
FAME India Phase 2 Application Process
Fame India Scheme 2021 Application Process:
- First, applicants interested in Fame India Yojana. Then they have to go through the official website of the Department of Heavy Industries, the Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises.
- Then click on the link above. The homepage of the official website is also open to you.
- So click on the link for the Fame India Scheme Phase 2 option.
- Then a new page will appear in front of you with the application form.
- Secondly, enter all the details required in the form correctly.
- The procedure for submitting the application was also described by the relevant department.
- Applicants must perform all procedures according to the department working on this scheme. There is no other method to apply for the scheme.
The Fame 2nd Depository Process:
- Initially, the applicant must go through the official website of the Department of Heavy Industry. Also the Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises, Government of India.
- The homepage then opened in front of you.
- After that, a person must click on the link of the Fame 2nd Depository option.
- The list with the document name, date of document and download format therefore appears on your system.
We have tried our best to provide information about the Fame India Yojana 2021. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact the given number. An e-mail ID was also provided if you wish to write to the relevant department.
Fame India Helpline number: 011- 23063633 / 011-23061854, 011-23063733
Email ID: [Email Protected]
|Official Portal||Click here|
|Gunotsav Home||Click here|