Gujarat Road Accident for Victim Compensation Scheme 2021 Vahan Akasmat Sahay Yojana application form Rs 50000 claim form, registration process. Gujarat Vahan Akasmat Yojana Every year thousands of people lose their lives in car accidents. Car accidents are fatal incidents in a city and they occur more frequently these days. Various government departments are taking steps to reduce fatal accidents. In many cities, strict traffic rules have been put in place to reduce the speed of the vehicles, but accidents occur very frequently in the city for various reasons.
Table of Contents
Gujarat Road Accident Victim Compensation Scheme 2021
According to Gujarat’s Deputy Prime Minister Nitin Patel, an average of 29,309 road accidents occur in Gujarat, killing more than six thousand people every year. Every human life is precious. Many people do not even reach hospitals in case of an accident because they are afraid of higher hospital costs.
To keep this in mind, the government of Gujarat launched the Gujarat Road Damage for Victims of Accident Victims 2021. This plan is an attempt to save the lives of the victims in a road accident . Under this scheme, the state government will pay the hospital R. 50,000 for the treatment of the victim directly for forty-eight hours of treatment by the hospital.
Gujarat Vahan Akasmat Sahay Yojana 2021
The scheme is valid for both state hospitals and private hospitals. The state government has taken a big step towards the safety of residents in Gujarat and other states. The government of Gujarat started gracious schemes in this financial year. Schemes were launched for the benefit and overall improvement of the community.
The best part of this scheme is that people who do not belong to Gujarat are also treated under this scheme according to a state decision issued on May 17 by the State Department of Health and Family Welfare. state.
Gujarat Askasmat Sahay Yojana Pas 2021
The purpose of the scheme is to help people who are dealing with fatal accidents in the state. This financial aid will be very beneficial for the patients as they do not have to pay for the first forty-eight hours.
With the help of this scheme, the victims of the accident site will be treated quickly and it will save people’s lives.
Features of the scheme-
- The state government pays each victim of road accidents Rs. 50,000 as expenses for medical treatment for 48 hours after the accident.
- The state government will pay the hospital after bills and documents have been submitted.
- The following treatments are wound removal, X-ray, blood transfusion, ICU, MRI, ECG and other hospital treatments.
- If the hospital transfers the patients to another hospital, both hospitals will be reimbursed a total of R50,000 under the scheme.
- The aim of this scheme is to provide better and faster treatment to the victims of road accidents and to save human lives.
- This scheme is also known as Vahan Akasmat Sahay Yojana.
- The purpose of this scheme is to provide better, faster and immediate medical assistance to the victims of the road accident.
- With the help of this scheme, victims of road accidents can be admitted to any nearby health care without having to worry about the medical expenses.
- The ambulance operators are also requested to move the patient to the best nearby hospital for the treatment of the patient.
- All hospitals will receive guidelines on the new scheme and co – operation from all health centers will be appreciated.
- Private hospitals can not charge the patient more than R50 000 for the first 48 hours, as they will receive the reimbursement amount from the government.
Gujarat Road Accident Victim Compensation Claim Form 2021
Treatment covered under the scheme
The State Government listed the names of the treatments covered under this scheme. It’s as follows-
- Injury Bandage
- Fracture Stabilization
- Trauma treatment
- Head Injury Surgery
- Intimate Treatment Unit (ICU)
- Abdominal Injuries
- Gum Injuries
What will the patient not pay under the Gujarat Vahan Akasmat Sahay scheme?
- Under the scheme, the patient can be taken to one of the following health care private hospitals, state hospitals, district hospitals, medical college hospitals or any other recognized health care center.
- The victims of the accident are not liable. Hospitals cannot charge patients for the first 48 hours of treatment.
- If the patient is admitted to a private hospital, the said hospital will submit the patient’s medical bills to the Chief District Medical Officer or the medical superintendent of the district concerned.
- The private hospitals will receive R50,000.
Gujarat Accident Compensation Scheme Benefits
There are many benefits of the Gujarat Road Accident Victim Compensation Scheme 2021, the following are the benefits of the scheme-
- The scheme is for the permanent residents of the state of Gujarat or any other person from abroad who has had an accident in the state.
- The scheme will help cover the patient for the first 48 hours after the accident.
- The healthcare centers where the patient is admitted will have to submit the bills to the Chief Medical Officer of the district to receive the reimbursement.
- The patients will be treated in Gujarat, regardless of their income, it is beneficial for people who do not have cash.
- Many people who do not have financial assistance will benefit from this scheme.
- The intention of the state government is to provide better quality services to the residents of the state.
- This scheme will help change the perception of people who are victims of road accidents. Usually people do not go to good hospitals as they think it is very expensive, and they are satisfied with hospitals with bad treatment. With the help of this scheme, this intention of people will be changed, now they can go to private hospitals or general hospitals to get better treatment.
Gujarat Car Accident Compensation Scheme
When a patient reaches a hospital, they are asked to pay for the treatment first; in some cases the patient can not afford expensive treatment, so he does not get good treatment and therefore he lapses. Ethically, this is wrong. The state government saw the changing scenario and realized the importance of this scheme. Through this scheme, the fear of not having financial assistance will be removed. Private hospitals are instructed to submit the bill to the designated official in terms of the scheme. In this way, the hospitals will not hold the patients responsible for settling the bill for the first 48 hours. This initiative of the government of Gujarat will be useful to many victims of road accidents.
Vahan Aksmat sahay G.R.
This good decision by the government of Gujarat will go a long way. The official portal to apply for the scheme has not yet been announced. The scheme has just been announced and the registration forms will appear soon. For more information on the scheme by the Government of Gujarat, visit the official portal of the State Government.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|Gunotsav Home||Click here|