Haryana Ration Card List 2021 Status, online application, form links and download procedures are explained in detail on this page. Full details on Haryana Ration Card List 2021 will be available in our article. We will give you complete information today about the use of this portal in our article. Hope you all read our article carefully; in our article you will find complete information about status, online application and download, etc. Contact us for more information and bookmark our website.
Table of Contents
- 1 Haryana Ration Card List 2021
- 1.1 Documents required for Haryana Ration Card 2021
- 1.2 Haryana Ration Card Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Benefits of Haryana Ration Card List 2021
- 1.4 Types of Haryana Ration Card 2021
- 1.5 Food Price Table for Haryana Ration Card 2021
- 1.6 How can you apply online in Haryana Ration Card 2021?
- 1.7 How can I check the name in Haryana Ration Card List 2021?
- 1.8 How can you check the status of Haryana Ration Card 2021 online?
- 1.9 Share this:
Haryana Ration Card List 2021
The name of the department under which this portal falls is: Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Govt. of Haryana. Launched by the Government of Haryana , this portal is very easy to use. Food items and rations are made available to you through this portal at a subsidized rate. This scheme falls under the state government and you can very easily apply on this portal.
This portal can only be used by Haryana residents, who live in Payment Haryana. A ration card is provided to you via this portal so that you can use the facilities provided by the government. You get rations like flour, rice, paraffin, sugar, etc. At a very low rate through a ration card. Your ration card is compiled based on your entire family members and complete information about your family is given on the ration card.
Documents required for Haryana Ration Card 2021
All the documents you need to apply are as follows: –
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Driver’s License
- Age Certificate
- Cabinet Certificate
- PAN Card
- Mobile number
- Bank Card
- Gas connection
- Lease Agreement
- Electricity bill, etc.
Haryana Ration Card Eligibility Criteria
- If you have never applied for a ration card, you can apply.
- It is very important that you have a permanent residence in Haryana.
- Newlyweds can apply online for a ration card on the portal.
- If your ration card has been lost or expired, you can also request a new ration card.
- To apply, it is very important that you have the Aadhar card of all the family members.
Benefits of Haryana Ration Card List 2021
You have the following benefits of this portal, which are as follows: –
- You can also use a ration card for a driving license.
- Every time you buy a SIM card, a ration card is required.
- Those who have BPL cards get ration work at very low prices.
- Ration card is also required when making a passport, so there are many benefits of a ration card.
- The main purpose of this portal is to provide ration to needy people.
Types of Haryana Ration Card 2021
There are the following types of ration cards, which are as follows: –
- AAY [Antyodaya Anna Yojana]
- BPL [Below the poverty line]
- APL [Above the poverty line]
AAY: – This ration card was made for people who do not have a stable source of income. This ration card is made for unemployed and laborers and the color is pink.
BPL: – This ration card is made for families who fall below the poverty line and their annual income is Rs 10,000 / -. The color of this ration card is yellow.
APL: – This ration card was created for families over the poverty line. For this, your annual income is more than Rs 10,000 / – and its color is green.
Food Price Table for Haryana Ration Card 2021
You will find complete information on the rate at which ration will be given to you through a ration card in our article. Carefully read the table below: –
|Mustard oil||Rs.20.0 / –|
|Wheat||Rs.2.0 / –|
|Koring Atta||Rs.5.0 / –|
|Sugar||Rs.13.5 / –|
|Dal||Rs 20.0 / –|
How can you apply online in Haryana Ration Card 2021?
- To apply for a ration card first, click on this https://haryanafood.gov.in/ first.
- Then click “Anthayodhaya Saral” on the home page.
- In the next step, you will need to enter your name, email ID and cell phone number.
- After completing it, click submit, your application will be completed.
- If you have already registered for the ration card, all you have to do is enter your email ID and password.
How can I check the name in Haryana Ration Card List 2021?
- First go to the online portal.
- Then go to “ PDS Portal ” on the home page.
- Then click on “ E-Public Distribution System ” on the next page.
- After clicking, go to “MIS & Report ” and select the Ration Card tab.
- Then select your district and click AFSO.
- After that, your list will open on your screen.
How can you check the status of Haryana Ration Card 2021 online?
- To check the status, first click on the link from the official website, which will be available in our article.
- After that, the home page will open.
- Then you can also follow helpline number.
- Along with this, you can also track your application through messages.
- You must also keep track of your application number so that you can also apply from a mobile phone.
If you would like to inquire about Haryana Ration Card 2021, please send us a message in the comments section; we will reply you soon.
|Gunotsav Home||Visit Gunotsav.org|