Housing Application Form for All Schemes 2022 pmaymis.gov.in Download the app to see if online process and PMAY HFA registration can be applied. PMAY is also known as Housing for all Scheme which is available to the people of India. It is an initiative of the Central Government of India, which provides affordable housing for citizens who do not have another home in their name. Whether it’s people from an urban or rural area Housing for all . Home is everyone’s dream, so the Government of India must make this dream possible.
Table of Contents
Housing Form All Scheme Application Form 2022
A few years ago, in June 2015, this scheme was introduced for the welfare of poor people. Some people do not even have shelter to live. Finance Minister Shrimati Nirmala Sitaraman has announced the Union budget for this year 2021. There is also an extension to the scheme for providing affordable housing for people. As a result, a tax exemption has also been introduced for the rental housing projects.
Although many migrant workers roam in every state. But now they can also apply under this scheme and get all the benefits that come under the housing for all scheme 2021. As a result, the interest rate given under the PMAY scheme started from 6.5% per annum. And when we talk about safety, the decision is up to 20 years by the department concerned.
Housing for All Money Online 2022
However, the PMAY application form is still available by the government. Thus, whoever wants to apply under this scheme can apply before the latter by the Government of India. According to reports, many people have benefited from this scheme. As a result, the Minister of Finance has updated that the deadline for submitting applications has also been extended.
The last date to apply under the Housing for all scheme has been decided for the Lower Income Group (LIG) and the Economic Weaknesses (EWS) division has now been extended to 31 March 2022. Migrant employees joining the EWS and LIG categories belong, got extra benefits. In addition to the interest rate, an extra 1.5 Lakh Rupees is also deducted from the loan for housing within the last date of the scheme.
Download Housing For All app
Benefits of the PMAY scheme:
As a result of this scheme, on a home loan for the first time, the subsidy interest rate is given at 6.5% per annum. And also the duration of the repayment of a home loan has been given to beneficiaries up to 20 years.
- In addition, eco-friendly and sustainable technologies have been used to build homes.
- Also for senior citizens and the disabled, the allocation of the ground floor was preferably given.
- This scheme has also been implemented in rural as well as urban areas.
- Thus, from the first phase, the credit-related subsidy was applied to the beneficiaries under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
|Name of scheme||Housing for all scheme 2022|
|Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2022|
|Launched by||Prime Minister of India Mr Narendra Modi|
|Worked Under||The Central Government of India|
|Benefit of scheme||To provide affordable housing for all|
|Beneficiaries||All Indians who cannot afford the house|
|Announced by||India’s Minister of Finance|
PM provides accommodation for all registration online
- However, in this scheme there are 4041 statutory towns that have been taken into account with the priority given to 500 cities under class I. This scheme has been implemented in three phases so that maximum people can benefit.
- In addition, women candidates, people from the categories OBC, SC, ST can also apply under the PMAY scheme for benefits.
- People belonging to the EWS and LIGHT income categories are also eligible for housing costs for all.
|Beneficiary Categories||Annual Income Blocks|
|MIG I (Middle Income Group I)||Rs 6 Lakh to 12 Lakh Rs|
|MIG II (Middle Income Group II)||12 Lakh Rs to 18 Lakh Rs|
|Lower Income Group (LIG)||3 Lakh Rs to 6 Lakh Rs|
|EWS (Economic Weakness Division)||up to 3 Lakh Rs|
View all status housing online
Housing for All scheme is also divided into two sections:
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin: Formerly PMAY- Gramin was known in our country as Indira Awas Yojana. And his name was updated in 2016 as a Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin. Most importantly, it has provided affordable housing that provides access for all beneficiaries eligible for the scheme. This division of the scheme is only eligible for people in India in Gramin areas. However, it excludes the areas from the Delhi and Chandigarh region.
- Urban Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana: As a result of this scheme, it has covered the region from different cities in our country. Although the emphasis is on the urban areas EWS and LIG groups with low income in the scheme. The total number of cities and towns entered under these sections is therefore 4,331 in the score. It is considerate with three phases. So, in phase 1, the central government decided to cover about 100 cities in different states and union areas across the country. The period was between 2015 and 2017.
- Then, in Phase 2, the central government aimed to cover the 200 more cities from 2017 to 2019.
- After that, in the third phase, the government decided to cover cities that did not join the scheme in phase 1 and phase 2. As a result, the government planned to cover all the cities by March 2022.
List of bank offering loans under this scheme:
|State Bank of India||ICICI Bank|
|Bandhan Bank||HDFC Bank|
|Punjab National Bank||Bank of Baroda|
|Axis Bank||IDFC First Bank|
|Bank of India||Canara Bank|
|IDBI Bank||and others|
Housing for all scheme status Check online
Process for checking the house for all scheme status in 2021: PMAY Housing For All scheme applies and checks application status
- First, applicants must go through the official website of the Housing for All scheme.
- By clicking on the link above, you have reached the new page. It has the homepage of the official website.
- Then on the home page, the option for the main menu appears, or go to the available main menu bar.
- You must therefore click on the housing status option for all schemes.
- Then a new form page is available in front of you.
- Now you need to enter the required details which are also requested in the form
- Finally, click on the search status bar below.
- Your application status therefore appears before you.
The central government department working on this scheme will also update you through messages related to your submitted application. Contact the given toll-free numbers if you would like to inquire.
- First, Urban, HUDCO, toll free number: 1800-11-6163
- In Urban, NHB, toll free number: 1800-11-3377
- Also Gramin, toll free number: 1800-11-6446
- For, Urban NHB (2) Toll-free number: 1800-11-3388
Contact the department at the given number. Soon we will give you more updates after the government released any details about the scheme.
|Gunotsav Home||Click here|