JK Super 75 Scholarship Scheme 2021 apply online at jkyouthportal.in Jammu Kashmir Super 75 Scholarship, new registration check. JK Super Scholarship scheme was inaugurated at the special occasion of International Women’s Day by Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha. The main purpose of the Super 75 Scholarship scheme is to provide scholarships to intelligent girls’ students belonging to poor families. Clearly, girl students need to discontinue their studies to help their family earn a living.
Table of Contents
JK Super 75 Scholarship Schedule 2021
The rising tuition fees are another reason why many girls are discouraged from pursuing their higher education. With the help of this scheme, the deserving girl students are encouraged to study hard and can pursue their dream of becoming a doctor, engineer or entrepreneur. With the help of this scheme, the ecosystem of women entrepreneurs is increasing state Jammu and Kashmir.
More about JK Super 75 Scholarship Scheme 2021 – Under this scheme, scholarships will be given to girls and those who want to pursue medical, engineering, ITI or another discipline will receive the programs at subsidized rates. On the inauguration day, Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha also announced Tejaswini mission. This mission will motivate women to work independently.
JK Super 75 Scholarship Apply Online
Applicants for the scheme can apply in either online or offline modes. Apart from this scheme, Super 75 boys for merit graduate students also started. With the help of this scheme, students are encouraged to participate in different streams and contribute to the streams. Girl students can apply for the scheme, i.e. 25 July 2021.
With the help of this scholarship scheme, more girls students will be encouraged and this will offer them new opportunities. With self-employment, the unemployment rate will fall, which is currently very high in the state. Read the article to the end to learn more about the suitability, benefits and application procedure. The bursary amount is Rs. One lakh for deserving girl students.
Super 75 Scholarship Registration 2021 JK
Benefits of Super 75 Scholarship Scheme –
- With the help of this scheme, deserving girl students will be encouraged to study hard and can pursue their higher studies. The girls who do well with their studies will receive a bursary amount so that they can complete their further studies.
- Under this scheme, girls are raised to study in different streams such as medicine, ITI or other educational fields.
- Another plan was also launched by the government of Jammu and Kashmir, called the Tejaswini Youth Scheme.
- Under the Tejaswini Youth Scheme, young women and girls will be encouraged to entrepreneurship and self-employment.
- Through the Tejaswini scheme, girls between the ages of 18-35 will receive financial assistance from Rs. 5 lakhs. This will increase jobs in the region.
- In terms of this project, the government plans to provide 10% of the project cost along with interest.
- The highlight of the scheme is ‘Choose to challenge and celebrate a challenge and a celebration of Mahotsav [email protected]’.
- According to Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha, the ratio between female students and higher students has been increased by 50%.
|Scholarship||Super 75 Scholarship Online|
|Report||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Portal||Youth Data Portal|
|Below||State Government of J&K|
|Registration||JK Super 75 Scholarship Online Form 2021|
|Watch online||Super 75 Scholarship Register Online|
Super 75 Scholarship Online Apply JK
Super 75 Scholarship Scheme Fitness –
The scholarship scheme opens for the girls of Jammu Kashmir. The eligibility criteria were laid down to be followed by the applicants.
- The JK Super 75 Scholarship Scheme is for Jammu and Kashmir residents only.
- The beneficiaries of the scheme are the girl students who can study well in Jammu and Kashmir.
- The applicant must have a state domicile certificate or a state permanent resident certificate.
- The applicant should have obtained good scores in class 10 de and class 12 de
- Students with distinction can also apply for the bursary scheme.
- The bursary scheme is for girls’ students who belong to the economically weaker sections of society.
- The applicant must have her name on the merit list.
- Students who want to pursue higher education in the medical, engineering or computer field must apply for this scholarship.
- The girl student applying for the scheme must study in recognized public schools of Jammu and Kashmir.
- If a girl student lost her father due to rebellion as a hand of the family, she can also apply for the scholarship, as 10% of the scholarship is reserved for these students.
- 4% of the bursary is reserved for students belonging to the PWD category and 40% with physical disabilities.
- The applicant for the scheme should fall into the category of poverty.
JK Super 75 Scholarship Form 2021
What are the documents required to apply for the bursary scheme?
Here are the documents that the applicant must have to apply for the scheme.
- The applicant must have an Aadhar card or any other ID proof card with a photo.
- The mark of class 10.
- The class sheet of class 12.
- Applicants must have a certificate proving their age.
- Domicile Certificate
- Residential Certificate
- Certificate of school
- Bank account details of the applicant
- Copy of cover of passport book containing details such as IFSC code, bank name, account holder name and account number.
- Valid cell phone number
- Email Email
- Family Income Certificate
JK Super 75 Scholarship Application Process
Procedure for applying for JK Super 75 Scholarship Scheme
The application process for the bursary scheme is very easy. Students can also apply for the scheme in the online mode. The government of Jammu and Kashmir has announced the scholarship for the girl students of the state but there is no other information about the application procedure of the scheme. The application procedure was released by the relevant authorities.
The online registration for the scheme started on 25 July 2021. Students can now visit the official portal of the bursary scheme to register for the scheme.
Students must complete the application form as indicated by the official portal and upload the necessary documents along with the application form. All other information regarding the closing date of registration for the bursary scheme will also be made available on the official portal of the scheme. Students should keep an eye on the latest updates regarding the JK Super 75 bursary scheme for all the necessary information regarding the bursary program.
Super 75 Scholarship Registration Online
Here are the steps to register for JK Super 75 Scheme 2021 –
- First, the applicant for the scheme must visit the official portal of the bursary scheme, i.e. on jkyouthportal.in.
- The homepage will now appear on the screen. On the home page there is an option “Register now”. Click on the option.
- The page will be redirected to the registration form page. The registration form will appear on the screen
- Fill in all the details in the registration form carefully.
- Applicants must enter a valid mobile number for OTP to be verified.
- The details include the name, age, percentage, e-mail ID, address, town / ward, district PG stream, graduation, 12 th percentage, name of college, name of the university, and more.
- Then the applicant will be asked if she has qualified for PG admission programs.
- Qualified candidates must enter the marks and then the maximum marks.
- Candidates will have to select the working class in the option and attach documents related to achievement, volunteering or vocational training.
- Applicants will need to upload all the necessary documents.
- These documents need to be scanned. The documents are photographs, place of residence certificate, ration card, Bonafide certificate and mark sheet of class 10 de , class 12 de, and graduation ceremony.
- All certificates must be verified and uploaded to a JPG file.
Finally submit all the documents along with the registration form.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|Gunotsav Home||Click here|