Karnataka CM 1 lakh Housing Scheme Form 2021 ashraya.karnataka.gov.in Kar CM One lakh House project in Bangalore. check the status online. Today we give here details of the state of Karnataka. Karnataka CM 1 lakh Housing Scheme 2021 was also announced by the Prime Minister of the State of Karnataka. In Bangalore, therefore, this scheme offers homes to suitable applicants. The state government has already issued 1 lakh selection letters in conclusion.
Table of Contents
Karnataka CM 1 lakh Housing Scheme Form 2021
Because of these houses for the weaker section of people. Therefore, more people have joined this scheme. Home is one of the basic needs of the common man. And some people somehow realize their dreams. But people with a weaker section cannot afford these dreams. So, to help them, the government came forward. As a result, 1 lakh houses are made for these people. In this scheme, houses with more storeys were allocated.
If you also benefit from this scheme. Then you must apply for this scheme. Application forms are also available now. Using online media, you can easily complete the registration. In each family, however, only one house was allocated.
CM 1 Lakh House Online Application 2021
In conclusion, the state government also provided subsidies for the construction or renovation of houses. The complete information about this project is given below. The advantage of the scheme, its suitability and the registration process.
All the applicants who want to register themselves. Then it’s the right time for them. For registration you do not have to go anywhere. You can also do all the processes online. Because all the details about this scheme are given on the official link.
Karnataka CM 1 Lakh House Bangalore
Poor people can have their own homes using this scheme. And because of the online procedure, the whole process has transparency. Applicants need some documents for registration. The information from the list of documents is also given below. It was also decided that on the occasion of August 15 this year. The Karnataka government will distribute about 5,000 homes to needy people.
In various housing schemes, the state government will build more houses. And the score is also given, which will be about 9 houses, an estimated time will also be 2 years. The prime minister, mr. BS Yediyurappa, made a decision during the meeting for housing. It will also encourage poor people on the part of the government.
|Name of the scheme||Karnataka 1 lakh Bangalore Housing Scheme|
|Announced by||The Prime Minister of the State of Karnataka|
|Benefit of scheme||to provide a home or subsidy for the reconstruction of a home|
|Beneficiaries||Karnataka State People|
Karnataka CM 1 Lakh Housing Application Status 2021
- Most importantly, the government aims to provide housing for poor people. Those who due to poverty can not afford their own home.
- The government also provides subsidies for the reconstruction of houses or renovation of houses.
- Although the scheme has home benefits. But this is only for poor people in the state of Karnataka.
- After that, the government also declared it. The list of beneficiaries will also be uploaded on the official link. So that the candidate who is eligible can easily check their details. And they can also benefit.
- This list of beneficiaries given by the relevant department was also superficially uploaded. It covers urban as well as rural areas.
- As a result, anyone from the state of Karnataka can go to the official website. And they can also check the list by their area name.
The Karnataka government has from time to time supported needy people using various schemes. The budget for the housing scheme was also calculated in total around 6.200 million. This scheme will cover people whose annual income is lower. And they are also part of the LIGHT category / Economic Weakness Division (EWS).
Karnataka 1 Lakh Housing Status 2021
Suitability criteria for Karnataka 1 lakh housing scheme 2021:
- First, the applicant needs permanent residence in the state of Karnataka.
- Secondly, the annual income of the applicant’s family for this scheme should not exceed 87 thousand. Consequently, they belong to low-income groups.
- If you are not a permanent resident of the state. To be eligible, you must live permanently in the city of Bangalore for the past five years.
- Most importantly, poor people from the state of Karnataka benefit from this scheme.
- This is also a first-come-first-served method. The first 1 lakh candidates to be considered may have an advantage in the given project.
- Finally, if you are already part of other benefits for housing schemes. Then you will not be eligible for this project.
List of housing scheme documents:
- Permanent Residence Certificate
- Also Aadhar card
- Cabinet Certificate (if any)
- Revenue Certificate from the Revenue Department.
- Ration Card
- Voter Card
- For construction workers, the registration number of the department of labor.
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
Although the state government offers you this benefit of the scheme. But you have to pay the application fee for the form. There are two methods of paying application fees. One is through an online process. And second, pay cash. If you choose, you pay cash. Then you need to visit the bank. Where you receive a payment number. When registering, you must also provide the reference number.
ashraya.karnataka.gov.in Registration 2021
The process of submitting Karnataka CM 1 lakh Housing Scheme form:
- First, applicants must go through the official link of the portal.
- This will open the new page on your screen. It is also called the homepage of the portal.
- You should now click on the application form of CM 1 lakh houses.
- Also a new page with an application form opened on your system.
- Then you must first fill in your personal details. Fill in all the details in full. Once you are done. Then click on the continue option which is finally given.
- Then enter your Aadhar number and other details.
- Then you need to enter your mobile number. So you get OTP for confirmation of your cell phone number through a message on the same number.
- Now enter the OTP as well.
- Then the payment option for the scheme appears.
- And now you have to choose the relevant option in which you are comfortable.
- Finally, click the submit button. And then the registration process is complete.
- Also make sure that you print the registered application and application number.
- Furthermore, it may be necessary to obtain benefits.
If you are in doubt about this scheme. Then you can contact on the given helpline of the client.
Karnataka CM 1 Lakh Housing Helpline: 080-23118888, Email ID: [Email Protected]
|Official Portal||Click here|
|Gunotsav Home||Click here|