The Boers of our country have done excellent work by contributing to the economy of India. As agriculture is very important for the people as well as for our country’s issues related to fruits and vegetables. But the condition of our farmers was not so good. So, the government has come here with Karnataka Crop Loan Waiver Scheme 2021. Karnataka Bele Sala Manna Yojana
Table of Contents
Karnataka loan rebate for crop loan 2021
However, the financial condition of farmers is poor compared to the hard work they do in crop production. The situation of them is therefore a bit scary compared to other professions. Now the state government of Karnataka has waived the loan of farmers using this new scheme. The government has also announced a notice of Karnataka loan rebate scheme 2021.
In the state of Karnataka, the farmers have so many poor people that they live below the poverty line. By seeing their conditions, the government is trying to motivate them not to leave their field. And even more encouraging, so that they can farm without stress. If our readers also want the benefit under this Karnataka Crop loan rebate scheme. Then they can apply through the process given here.
Karnataka CLWS Notice 2021
This scheme was basically introduced in the year 2018. But after the covid19 pandemic, the problems of farmers increased more. Due to the spread of the virus, the restriction has been imposed in every state. The state of Karnataka also followed the rules. Like other professions, it has also had a huge impact on our farmers. But the government is trying to reduce the farmer’s burden with different schemes.
Many farmers have to take out loans to buy seeds, equipment or medicine to increase the productivity of their crops. But due to some climatic conditions, all the hard work was wasted. Therefore, they owe loans. The government therefore joined them to reduce their loan burden on the shoulder.
Qualitative waiver of crop loan at Karnataka
There are four options that are decided for the beneficiaries, such as:
- For Commercial Bank
- CLWS Bank Reports
- Login with bank manager
- Sign up for Bank Deo
- Bank Fsd Login (by district)
- Branch Payment Certificate for waiver of crop loan
2. For citizens
- For Pacs the Certificate of Citizens’ Payments
- Citizens’ Payment Certificate for Banks
- Individual Tenant Report
|Name of the scheme||Crop loan waiver scheme at Karnataka 2021|
|Launched by||The State Government of Karnataka|
|Date of launch||December 17, 2018|
|Worked Under||The Government of the State of Karnataka|
|Benefits of this scheme||To deviate from the crop loans|
|Amount set as maximum||loan up to 2 lakh Rupees|
|Beneficiaries under scheme||The small and marginal farmers in Karnataka state|
|Main objective||To help farmers encourage them to farm|
- For Cooperative Banking
- Login with bows
- Pacs Login
- Taluk Cdo Login
- Pacs fsd login (by district)
- Clws pacs reports
- Dcc Taluk Driver Login
- Pacs wise payment certificate for waiver of crop loan
- For Nadakacheri
- Citizens’ Payment Certificate
- Bank fsd login (as district)
- Citizen Payment Certificate by Banks
- TLC fsd login
- TLC pacs maladaptation reports
- Taluk Committee Services
- Not for pass-through verification login
- Sign up for bank verification at Taluk level for non-compliance.
Karnataka CLWS Fitness List 2021
The most important thing in this scheme is that it should reduce the financial burden on farmers. And they can focus on the crops without stress. Since 2018, there have been many farmers who have joined the scheme. And they also got help from the government. Due to the Karnataka Crop loan rebate Yojana 2021, they can also support their families.
Features under this yojana:
- Initially, money paid to banks: the state government of Karnataka paid about 34 thousand rupees for the payment of loans to the needy farmers in the state. as a result, the burden on farmers will also be reduced.
- Then the production strike rises: due to the scheme, in the budget, it decided that the candidates should pay power consumption tax up to 9%. But before this scheme it was only 6%. In addition, there are other criteria in the scheme.
- Development of farmers in Karnataka: As a result of this scheme, the government supports farmers to motivate them to farm. As a result, the development of farmers as well as the state must be done.
- Encouraging Non-Payers
- Amount to be waived under the scheme.
- It also reduces the expenditure of the state government.
- Then the government also increased the excise.
- this scheme also controls the expenses of the state government.
- Thereafter, the certificate of loan waiver also spreads to farmers.
The government has also already decided on the budget of the scheme.
List of crop waivers at Karnataka 2021
The total number of beneficiaries in the scheme has so far counted about 17.32 lakh as agricultural workers. These beneficiaries received assistance for the loan exemption scheme.
Suitability criteria are also available for our friends here:
- First, the applicant must come from the farm
- Second, the farmer must be the permanent residence of the state of Karnataka.
- Then the scheme benefits should be given to farmers who have taken out loans up to 2 lakh or less.
- Under this scheme, only those farmers who are in poor financial condition can apply.
- Applicants who have not paid the loan amount due to poverty can apply under this yojana.
- However, civil servants are not eligible for the respective scheme.
- Applicants must take out loans from government banks or cooperative banks.
List of documents:
- Domicile Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Details
- Credit Related Pages
- Farmers Registration Documents
Karnataka crop loan waiver status 2021
Steps to check the status of the loan scheme waiver for Karnataka Crop 2021:
- Farmers must first go through the official link for the scheme.
- Now the home page of the website has appeared on your screen.
- Then there are three options available here.
- Citizens’ Payment Certificate for Banks
- Individual loan reports
- Citizens’ Payment Certificate for Patients
- You must also select the required option that interests you.
- Then a new page opens in front of you.
- You should also select one option here to check the status of the scheme
- First using aadhar card
- Second via ration card
- Then enter the required details in the box provided.
- Finally, click on the fetch Status tab.
- The status of the Karnataka Crop loan waiver has therefore appeared in your browser.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|Gunotsav Home||Click here|