Karnataka Management Scheme Rs. 3000 Seva Sindhu status, apply online and other details can now be checked from this page. We will provide you with all the information about the Karnataka Management Scheme in our article, we know that everyone will want to know what the scheme is and who can benefit from it. We will tell you in our article what the benefits of this scheme are and how it can be used. Read our article to the end for more information.
Table of Contents
Karnataka Driver Scheme
The Karnataka Driver scheme was launched by Prime Minister BS Yediyurappa, this scheme can only be used by taxi drivers, taxi drivers and car rickshaws. You only need to have your registration done for this, and you will receive 3000 rupees under it. This scheme was issued by the government due to covid-19 because people currently need a lot of money.
Only those who are residents of Karnataka can use Karnataka relief package . The benefits of this scheme are only for those who are drivers in Karnataka. Along with the manager, many more people will get money through this scheme. Please read carefully, which is clearly explained below.
Qualifying candidates for the Karnataka governance scheme
The candidates who will have the opportunity to benefit from this scheme are as follows: –
- Motor Driver
- Taxi Driver
- Washing machine
- Small & Medium Business
- Flower Growers
What documents are required for the Karnataka governance scheme?
To take advantage of this scheme, the full information on the required documents is given below; read it carefully: –
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Vehicle Registration Certificate
- Driver’s License
- Passport size photo
- Residence Certificate
- Registered Transport Driver’s License
What are the benefits of the Karnataka Management Scheme?
The following benefits are provided to you through this scheme, which are as follows: –
- This scheme only benefits the driver who has registered their driver’s license in covid-19 lockdown.
- All taxi drivers, car drivers and taxi drivers receive a total of 3000 rupees under this scheme.
- Due to the restriction, the government decided to spend a total of Rs 63 million on all drivers.
- A total of 2.10 lakh Driver receives this benefit under this scheme.
- The government has set Rs 3000 for construction workers who have registered themselves under the KT Building and Other Construction Workers Board.
494 million rupees were allocated to construction workers.
- The government has earmarked 12.73 crore and 69 crore for flower, fruit and vegetable growers.
- A total of 69 000 fruit and vegetable growers will have the opportunity to make use of the scheme and a total of 20 000 flower growers will have the opportunity to make use of the scheme.
- Under the Karnataka Management Scheme, all artists get a chance to utilize a total of Rs 3000.
- The government has decided to give a total of 16095 artists to R 4.82 million.
- 2000 rupees will be given to street vendors who have registered themselves under Atma Nirbhar Nidhi.
- The government has allocated a total of Rs 44 million to street vendors.
- A total of Rs 2000 is given to disorganized sector workers.
- 60.89 million has been released by the government for a total of 3.04 lakh of unorganized sector workers, which you will receive under this scheme.
How can you apply to the Karnataka Management Scheme?
- To apply for this scheme first, click on http://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/.
- After clicking, the home page will open on your screen.
- On the home page, click on the option for Payout cash relief from Auto-Rikshaw driver and covid-19 taxi driver “.
- After clicking, the next page will open in which the driver registration form will open.
- You must complete the form and complete all the details correctly.
- After completing it, click submit and take a hard copy of the application form.
If you have any questions about the Karnataka Management Scheme, please send us a message in the comments section, and we will definitely respond to your comments.
|Official Website||Click here|
|Seva Sindhu Login||Click here|