Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2021 apply online at raithasiri.karnataka.gov.in Rs 10000 per hectare registration form, application status. The state government of Karnataka has started a new scheme, namely Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2021. As a result of this scheme, the state government in Karnataka has to provide 10 thousand per hectare to all the millet farmers. Some farmers work on dry land, which is not suitable for growing millet, and therefore farmers have to experience so many problems while working on their land.
Table of Contents
- 1 Karnataka Raitha Siri Schedule 2021
Karnataka Raitha Siri Schedule 2021
Thus, the government of the state of Karnataka also granted 250 Crore R subsidy for the construction of farm dams for the conservation of water for farmers on dry land. All this work was done by Krushi Bhagya Yojana under the State Government. As a result of the Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2021, many farmers have benefited from it. But to take advantage of this scheme, they need to apply as soon as possible.
Recently, the Prime Minister of the State of Karnataka announced two new schemes. First, Raith Kanaja scheme. Second, the Gruhalaxmi loan scheme for assistance to farmers in the state of Karnataka. However, the farmers must complete the application form to benefit from any scheme. so here we came to help them by providing all the related information about the scheme.
raithamitra.karnataka.gov.in Registration 2021
Although there are many schemes and yojanas for the development of the state. but due to lack of knowledge, many people could not make use of these schemes. Mr Kumara Swamy also provided details on the farmer’s loan rebate scheme. Among the approximately 5 thousand crore amount was released in the year 2018. The Department of Agriculture has allocated an amount of 46 thousand crore under budget to help farmers.
For the promotion of fad farming, this scheme is required by state farmers. The government has therefore done a good job of making this possible with the Raitha Siri scheme 2021. As a result, Rs 10 000 per hectare has been given to the millers applied in this scheme given by the State Government of Karnataka. Read our page carefully for more details.
Karnataka Raitha Mitra Registration 2021
Last year, Coronavirus affected our country. The state government in Karnataka has also imposed a closure due to the coronavirus pandemic. But for farmers, drought has the biggest situation, because as a result, the less crop production has grown. And this made the situation of the farmer worse. Therefore, they needed government support to deal with drought issues.
Main goal of Raitha Siri Scheme 2021:
- First, to promote the agricultural sector in the state of Karnataka.
- Then, under this project, the government builds farm dams to restore water for millet.
- For that, the government must provide 10 thousand Rupees per hectare for millers.
- Most importantly, it provides financial assistance to farmers and agricultural workers in the state of Karnataka.
|Name of the scheme||Karnataka Raitha Siri Schedule 2021|
|Launched by||The State Government of Karnataka|
|Worked Under||The Government Department of Agriculture in Karnataka|
|Its benefits||to provide 10 thousand Rs per hectare|
|For||the production of millet|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers in Karnataka declare cultivating millet.|
|Official Website Link||raitamitra.karnataka.gov.in|
Karnataka Raitha Siri Apply Online
Farming has also supported the economy of our country. India is also known for its agricultural background. And farmers play a key role in the cultivation of crops in our country. But they have to experience several problems during the whole farm. Due to heavy rains, sometimes due to drought, its production becomes slow. And it had a direct impact on their family and their lifestyle.
To support our farmers, the state government as well as the central government have released various schemes to make their lives easier. The state government also allocated 35 crore for the encouragement of organic farming in the state.
Karnataka Raithasiri Schedule Online Application
Features of Raitha Siri Karnataka 2021 Scheme:
- In addition to scavengers, the state government also plans to promote organic farming in Karnataka.
- Then the government also promotes farmers or laborers who grow millet.
- As a result of this scheme, the number of millet leaders is also increasing.
- As a result of this scheme, the government provided financial assistance to the millers of R10 000 per hectare.
- Although they do not need to raise money. as the amount must be sent by direct bank transfer to their account details at registration.
- Also for padie growers, the government supported them with the financial assistance of 75 hundred rupees per hectare.
- In addition, the government of Karnataka has also adopted the model of Israel for the process of micro-irrigation with the minimum use of water in the cultivation of crops.
- Under the plan, the government also helped its state farmers economically to make their lives stable.
- With the help of other schemes, the government has also developed water ponds for the farmers working in dry lands.
- Ultimately, the main goal of the Karnataka state government is to develop its farmers by helping them in all aspects, whether money or advice for growing crops.
Karnataka Raitha Siri Status 2021 Online
Although there are some qualification criteria in the Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2021. But the most important criteria is that the applicant applying under this scheme should only be farmers or agricultural workers. As we already know, this scheme has the help of the whistleblowers because the government is going to give them financial support. They should therefore come from the category Below the poverty line.
Document list required to apply under the scheme:
- Aadhar Card
- Land Related Documents
- Permanent resident certificate or place of residence
- Address Certificate
- Ration Card
- Bank Account Details
- Contact number
Karnataka Raitha Siri Schedule Application Process 2021
Greedy growers have now looked at the application process. Here we only help you with details about the Raithat Siri scheme. Follow the instructions below.
- First, interested candidates should go through the official website of Raita Siri Department of Agriculture (KSDA)
- Then the homepage of the official page will appear on your screen after you click on the link above.
- On this page you can see options for different schemes related to the agricultural area.
- Then check out the new Raita Siri scheme. After that, the download option was also given.
- Click the download option.
- And a new page with a pdf file has been opened in the Kannada language for our Karnataka statesmen.
- If you would like to read the guideline beforehand, click on the option below.
The government in Karnataka has not yet started the online procedure. So wait a few more days for the procedure of the online application. Once the government has announced the procedure for online application. After that we will update you soon.
|Gunotsav Home||Click here|