The Minister of Finance of Kerala State has established a joint venture between Kerala State Financial Enterprises and the Kudumbasree Company. In addition, the main purpose of this joint venture is to provide free laptops according to Kerala KSFE Laptops Scheme 2021. Laptops must provide for students whose families are financially weak. Interested students can therefore apply for benefits under this scheme.
Table of Contents
Kerala KSFE Laptop Schedule 2021
Prior to this scheme, the micro-chitty scheme of Rs 15,000 was handled by the KSFE for the Kudumbasree. And the Prime Minister of Kerala State Shree. Pinarayi Vijayan. also announced a new Yojana. The scheme was named KSFE Kudumbasree Vidyashree Yojana. In the program, laptops must also provide needy students with the help of KSFE. A free laptop will also help students study well.
However, only the students who can apply under this scheme have passed their 12th board examination. The student must also study in government institutions or institutes supported by the government. So it is time to apply through this scheme and get free laptops. For the online application process, interested applicants should download official announcement documents provided by government officials.
Kerala Free Laptop Scheme 2021
Today we are writing this article to first provide all the related information to our friends. So if you also want to register under the scheme, you need to follow some instructions for registration. We also share details about the suitability for the program, its main features and what document you will need during registration.
Due to the Covid19 pandemic pandemic, education and training was provided to students using the online mode. And some students do not have laptops or smartphones. Due to the financial condition of student families, they may not have these devices. But now the Kerala government has come up with this beneficial plan for students.
Kerala Student Laptop
The purpose of the Kerala KSFE Kudumashree Vidyashree scheme applies
- First, Kerala KSFE Free Laptop Scheme 2021 started for financially weak family students in the state.
- Second, this yojana has a microfinance system whereby money is provided to students for the purchase of a laptop.
- More importantly, the aim is to make teaching available and effective for students through the online mode.
- The Kerala government also plans to provide free internet to financially disadvantaged families for their child education.
- In addition, about 40 lakh Kudumbasree workers can register with the scheme.
- Nearly 2.65 lakh students also benefited from the scheme.
- First, students must pay Rs 500 as installment fees to the relevant department. After that, the department provides their laptop.
- Finally, the government started this scheme with an easy installment policy.
|Name of scheme||Kerala KSFE Scheme for Laptops 2021|
|Of KSFE Vidyasree Scheme 2021|
|Launched by||Dr. T M Thomas Issac|
|Work Under||The Government of Kerala State|
|Its benefit||To provide free laptops using the scheme.|
|Main goal||Introducing Technology Technology|
|Beneficiaries||Students from Kerala state|
Kudumashree Vidyashree Apply Online
Although this scheme started last year. And this year, students can also benefit from free laptops. As a result, many students have to join using the online registration procedure. To join the scheme, students must pay Rs 500 for three months as a loan amount to the CSFE. Only then can they have a laptop for free. This loan amount is very minimal.
|Specification of a free laptop in the scheme|
|Name of the system||ELCOT PC|
|processor||Intel Pentium Dual Core Processor|
|Screen size||14 inches|
|Type of system||X86|
|RAM||2 GB DD R3 SD RAM|
|Speed ||1066 MHz Speed |
|Market Price of Laptop||25,000 rupees|
|ROM / Hard Disk||Minimum 160 GB to 320 GB maximum|
|Embedded Software||Microsoft Office|
Many students who apply to this scheme, but only deserving students, get the benefits. The intelligent students who obtained good marks during the 12th board exams will become beneficiaries. Schedule Castes (SC), Schedule Tribe (ST) and Other Backward Classes (OBC) were also considered in the scheme. However, this scheme promotes learning among students. Applicants must first register themselves.
Apply Kerala Laptop Scheme Online
Fitness Requirements for Kerala KSFE Free Laptop Scheme:
- First, the applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Kerala.
- Secondly, the total income of the applicants falls under the category BPL.
- Thirdly, the student must obtain at least 80% marks during the 12th board examinations.
- Consequently, the family income of the applicant should not exceed 2,5 lakh per annum.
- To apply according to the scheme, a student must also clear the twelfth exam with flying numbers.
- If the students have studied medical or engineering courses, they can also apply.
- In addition, the scheme also offers benefits for students in the categories SC, ST and OBC.
Schedule Document List:
- Aadhar Card
- Also ID card
- Residential proof
- Previous Class Tag
- In addition a domicile certificate
- Mobile number
- Also send an email ID
- Passport size photo
Kerala laptop scheme online application in Malayalam
Steps to apply for Kerala KSFE Vidyashree Scheme 2021 Application Form:
- First, interested candidates should visit the official website link of Kerala KSFE Laptop Scheme 2021.
- After that, the candidate can see the homepage of the official link.
- Then the login option is given on the home page. Click on it.
- Then a new page will appear in front of you named login page.
- Then enter your details and click the submit button.
- Now log in to the official website.
- You must therefore click on the registration link. Then the registration form will appear in front of you.
- After entering it, all the details are asked here. Also upload all the documents.
- Choose your school or college name.
- Finally, click the submit button to complete the registration process.
Once your application process is complete, you will receive a reference number for submitting the application. Through the reference number you can further check the application status. If you have any questions about the scheme, contact the official number.
Kudumbashree Vidyashree Schedule Helpline Number: 0471-2561200 or 91-471-2554714
|Gunotsav Home||Click here|