MP Ruk Jana Nahi scheme is launched by the government for failed students. In Madhya Pradesh, this scheme will be very beneficial for students who failed in 10th and 12th grade. That said, everyone deserves a second chance; this scheme is also like a second chance for 10th and 12th students in Madhya Pradesh. If you were a 10th or 12th grade student who did not pass Madhya Pradesh 2021 Secondary Education Exam, this scheme will help you a lot to pursue higher education.
Table of Contents
MP Board Ruk Jana Nahi Application Form 2021
As you know, there are many students who are unable to pass their board exams due to various causes and problems. The students of the Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education can now benefit from the Ruk Jana Nahi scheme .
The examinations of 10th and 12th students are conducted under Ruk Jana Nahi Yojana by the Madhya Pradesh State Council for Public Education. Now you can also appear in this exam if you have failed your board exams in Madhya Pradesh. With this scheme, thousands of students can take advantage of the benefits and get another chance to succeed in the board exams.
म डबोडम मुमम मजमम 2021
MP Board Ruk Jana Nahi Yojana for Students:
There are many students who could not write the board exams with the first attempt, or who could not appear in the exams. For all the students, the MP Board Ruk Jana Nahi Yojana is launched by the Madhya Pradesh government. Under this scheme, the Madhya Pradesh State Council for Public Education will re-write the examinations, and you may again have a chance to complete your 10 th or 12 th class for higher education to clean.
The students get a good chance to re-prepare for the exams and get pass marks under the scheme. If you are also looking for help applying for the MP Council, Ruk Jana Nahi Yojana, you will find complete information here.
MP Ruk Jana Nahi Apply Online
How to apply for MP council Ruk Jana Nahi Yojana?
Many students are interested in getting another chance with Ruk Jana Nahi Yojana and they want to clean up 10 e and 12 th classes for higher education. You need to get details about the application process for the scheme. Now the students can follow the steps below to appear in these board exams again:
- First, you need to visit the official link to the site.
- Once you have opened the site, you will find many options on the page. You will click on the option of Ruk Jana Nahi Yojana.
- Once you click on the link, you will find the SERVICES option on the next page. You will click on this option to proceed.
- Then you can select the Application Form option and select the class 10 de or 12 de .
- Candidates are given the option to enter the role number of the 10 th or 12 th class on the page.
- If you have a BPL card, you can select the option on the given page.
- You can enter the given captcha code and proceed to the next page.
- On the next page you will find your complete information and you can choose the examination center of your choice.
- The students must select the examination center and then enter the mobile phone number.
- Then you have to pay for the exam on the next page. You will find complete information about the amount of the payment on the page.
|Yojana||Ruk Jana Nahi Yojana|
|Council||Madhya Pradesh State Open School|
|Class||10th and 12th grade|
|Apply Online||MP Ruk Jana Nahi Apply Online|
|Form||MP RJNY Application Form 2021|
MP RJNY Apply Online
With this process, students can apply for the MP Board Ruk Jana Nahi scheme and they can reappear in 10 e or 12 th class exams. If you find this process complicated, or if you can not complete it by hand, you can also fill out a store in the market, and they will do it for you. All you have to do is provide the store owner with the necessary information, and they can fill out the form for you at some extra cost.
Ruk Jana Nahi Yojana Exam Fee:
Every second chance has a cost, and you will have to pay extra exam fee to reappear in these exams. You can see the details of the exam fee for Ruk Jana Nahi Yojana below:
MP Ruk Jana Nahi 10th application form 2021
If you want to appear in 10 de class examinations, you must pay the following fee to appear in the examination (details of the fee for BPL cardholders / disabled candidates are also given):
- 1 subject – 605 rupees / 415 rupees
- 2 subjects – 1210 rupees / 835 rupees
- 3 subjects – 1500 rupees / 1010 rupees
- 4 subjects – 1760 rupees / 1160 rupees
- 5 subjects – 2010 rupees / 1310 rupees
- 6 objects – 2060 Rupees / 1360 rupees
For the students who are ready to appear in 12 de class examinations under Ruk Jana Nahi Yojana, the fee structure is given below (details of the fee for BPL cardholders / disabled candidates are also given) :
- 1 subject – 730 rupees / 500 rupees
- 2 subjects – 1460 rupees / 960 rupees
- 3 subjects – 1710 rupees / 1110 rupees
- 4 subjects – 1960 rupees / 1260 rupees
- 5 subjects – 2210 rupees / 1410 rupees
Juk Jana Nahi Yojana Exam Forms Important Dates:
For the candidates who want to appear in the 10 th or 12 th exams under the Ruk Jana Nahi Yojana in Madhya Pradesh, the important dates are given below:
- Start date for class 10 th forms – 5 July 2021
- Last date for class 10 th forms – 20 July 2021
- Start date for class 12 de forms – 5 July 2021
- Last date for class 12 th forms – 20 July 2021
- Exam Date – August 16, 2021
These are the important dates that you need to keep in mind if you want to appear in these exams in Madhya Pradesh.
MP Ruk Jana Nahi 12th application form 2021
Exam Centers and Timing:
If you fill out your form to appear in these exams, you will receive a recognition card when it is available online. The candidates get complete information about the examination center and timing on the admission card.
You need to be updated by the MP Council on the availability of access cards of 10 e and 12 th classes under Ruk Jana Nahi Yojna.
The examination centers are based on district level according to the location of the students. It is good that you do not have to travel a long distance to other districts for the exams.
The registered candidates under the Ruk Jana Nahi scheme will be able to download the access card from the official website link.
The students can also use the mobile application mpsos to download the access cards.
Make sure you check online regularly to see if the allowed cards are available.
Further information on the examination timing and examination center will appear on the students’ admission card.
If you need help or information about the Madhya Pradesh sign Ruk Jana Nahi Yojana, you can use the helpline number 0755-40194000. You get complete information about any kind of query or concern you have about these exams. This scheme is very beneficial for all students as well as their parents.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|Gunotsav Home||Click here|