An education platform – The government of Maharashtra has built the Shiksha website to improve the learning quality of the state’s children. Through the MP Shiksha Portal , students have easy access to all the education-related information on the Internet, and it is accessible to all state educational institutions. On the MP Educational Portal, students can learn more about all the news about the education system, exams, grants, and so on. Keep everyone together so that the actions that take place in schools across the state can be easily evaluated and any deficiencies corrected in a timely manner.
Table of Contents
शि शिक्षा पोर्टल रजिस्ट्रेशन 2021
This Shiksha platform was created to ensure that learners do not experience any problems with their study results, while at the same time learners can register online for numerous government bursary fees via this Shiksha portal, which also serves as a medium between both students and their teaching staff who allow them to communicate with each other despite the closure of school systems.
The main purpose of the Shiksha website- The main purpose of setting up this website is to provide all education-related content accessible to all students in the state in one place on one side, so that each student to obtain accurate and timely data on their schooling.
- MP Ruk Jana Nahi Application Form
- MP GDS Result 2021
- MP Vyapam Result 2021
- MPBSE MPOnline
- MPOnline 2021
- MP Scholarship Portal 2.0
- MP Bhulekh
- MP E District Portal
- MP RTO
- MP Rojgar Panjiyan
- MP E Uparjan
MP Shiksha Portal Registration 2021
Shiksha Because the website is online, anyone can access it anywhere via the internet. The portal informs students about various initiatives and scholarships that are relevant to them, and they can also register for such schemes via the Shiksha website.
From the comfort of your own home, these services allow you to supplement your knowledge without going to a new session with overcrowded classroom activities at teaching centers and teaching methods or adding another pattern to your already strict school timetable. Another of the main objectives of this Shiksha portal is also that the education department’s function, as a result of its introduction, will be accelerated, and the map setup and follow-up of education-related activities will be facilitated, leading to greater openness in the department see programs.
MP Shiksha Portal Student Mapping
The main benefits and features of Shiksha portal include:
- Shiksha Portal will make all education-related information available online across the state.
- This site was created for students.
- The demand for this educational website has increased a lot more due to the closure of the school.
- Information on numerous education and school initiatives can be easily found online via the Shiksha portal while you are at home.
- Another advantage of such an online platform is that, in addition to providing data on such schemes, it also enables users to apply online.
- Learners can also apply for bursaries via the Shiksha website.
- Families would be able to obtain data on new surveys through such a portal.
- The Shiksha portal also contains information on student dashboards and student monitoring, among others.
- So all the settings of Madhya Pradesh are linked to this portal and promote online learning; the Shiksha portal plays an important role in the digitization of education in Skill India.
- The student can verify the marks, projects and assignments assigned by the school with this website; as a result, parents no longer have to visit the school regularly.
- The Shiksha portal provides openness to the activities of the education department and also saves time.
- Read more about the criteria and current state of the tablet scheme
- Check Certificate Status
- This page contains information on all MP government schemes.
|Portal||MP Shiksha Portal|
|Below||State Government of Madhya Pradesh|
|Registration||MP Shiksha Portal Register Online|
|Status||MP Shiksha Portal Application Status 2021|
Only on the Shiksha portal there is also the option to learn MP material.
MP Shiksha Portal Login
The following is the procedure for logging in to the student dashboards on the Madhya Pradesh Shiksha portal:
By allowing the student dashboard only students to go to the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Shiksha portal, you would find the alternative named Student Dashboard on the home page, click on it, and you would go to the main dashboard of the learner dashboard in which you can log in using the student’s ten-digit compound username. Just after signing up, you can make full use of the available choices.
How to submit the student’s TC application on the education website
If you have completed or completed the card entry, you will be familiar with the TC query.
You should know that student mapping can not be performed in any other or even in your schools before you have submitted a TC application to the educational portal.
If a student has completed his / her studies at the institution and wants to enroll in another, he / she must also submit a TC application; otherwise the child would not be able to be enrolled in the approved institution even if he completed his education at the school. The TC was indeed given a copy.
Online Registration of Madhya Pradesh Shiksha Portal
There are a few things to keep in mind when submitting a TC request (TC request on Madhya Pradesh Shiksha portal)
- Students in general who want to remove you from school.
- Each teacher’s distinctive ID and passwords of the institution from which you want to be removed, or even the BRC organization’s username and password
- Use your unique username and password to get started with the Shiksha website.
- After logging in, go to the menu on the right and select the Admission Management item.
- As shown in the figure below, go to the Tc Administration menu and select the Submit Request or Cancellation Admission option.
शि शिक्षा पोर्टल पंजीकरण 2021
What is the procedure for updating a student’s results on the MP Shiksha portal?
Students’ results can also be reviewed on the MP educational portal by logging in to the professor’s username and password. By using his unique ID and password, the only instructor at his school can change the outcomes of his students. Let’s look at the steps to update a student’s results on the Shiksha website with your username and password.
- To get started, go to the official website at shikshaportal.mp.gov.in and select the close option.
- You must now enter your account and password to access the MP Shiksha portal.
- After you have successfully logged in, go to the Register tab. If you cannot find it right away, go to the top menu and select the Register tab.
- To update the learning outcomes, go to the “Student Management” tab and then to the “Tracking Results for Sessions” link. The page “Class-wise list of students who attended your institution for the academic year 2020-21” appears afterwards.
- The school’s information is displayed in the first section of the website.
- Academic year (new educational session), previous class (previous year’s class), gender and category are all listed in the second section of the website. After selecting all the information and pressing the “Display Learners” button, the number of users will appear.
It contains the following details
- Membership ID (S.No.):
- Classification: (SC / ST / OBC / GEN)
- Student Name:
- Father Name:
- The next percentage box will be visible if you select Pass.
- Percentage: After the selected result has passed, the percentage of the result must be entered.
- There are two choices for school conditions: the same and different. If a student’s studies continue at their existing school, they must choose the option; otherwise they have to choose another one.
Once each of the students’ information has been updated, select the Enable Students link. You can change the students’ marks immediately.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|Gunotsav Home||Click here|