National Apprenticeship Scheme online registration 2021 portal.mhrdnats.gov.in NATS application to apply, apply application status. NAT scheme 2021 online registration has already started. This is the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme program. Then the applicant can learn different types of training below. All this information is also available online on the official web portal. Aspirants, who are looking for this opportunity. Then they can get it quickly through the details given here. And we also offer you more information so you can take more advantage.
Table of Contents
National Apprenticeship Scheme
In this article we are here to give you the right information on the national registration for national apprenticeship schools for apprenticeships 2021. Also information on suitability as well as its benefits. We try to provide every detail to our readers. You can therefore easily apply via this scheme.
Under the national apprenticeship training program, applicants can acquire knowledge of different types of skills. And after they have acquired these skills, they can also perform them during their work. For our country people and this time for students training program has there. And they can also check all the information on the official website. You can see the details below.
NATS Registration Online
To get a good opportunity, you have to be extra talented these days. Then only your progress can get in your profile. The employer wants to have a sharp mind as a hard worker. You can therefore also sharpen your skills with the help of NAT scheme 2021
The students who take technical courses. And they are also looking for training in skills sharpening. It is then the right time to apply under this NAT scheme 2021. Application forms are already invited by the relevant department. The Central Government is also going to make some changes under this program. So that more students can benefit from using NAT.
NATS Portal Registration
Good news for students taking non-technical courses. Because the government is also going to offer them this opportunity. In addition, students of technical courses, non-technical courses, can also apply under the National Apprenticeship Training Program.
According to the note, it was sent to the Cabinet Secretariat, which was drafted by the government for amendment under the final Cabinet note. The period for amendment is the year 2021-22 to the year 2025-26. This note was also sent to the Cabinet Secretariat for final approval for the scheme.
|Name of the scheme||National Apprenticeship Scheme 2021|
|Launched by||The Central Government of India|
|Benefit||To provide training through this scheme.|
|Main objective||Sharpen students’ skills to get good jobs|
|Beneficiaries||Students of our country|
NATS Login Portal
The Central Government of India has also partnered with the UAE for apprenticeship training. With the help of this, students can also obtain certification of certified workplaces. Under this partnership, skills development will also be reviewed, assessed and certified.
From the period 2021-22 to the year 2025-26, the total budget of this program was also estimated. And it amounts to about 3000 Rs for the repayment of the fee amount. The Ministry of Skills Development is therefore also working hard. As a result, many students can develop better by honing their training and skills.
Features and Benefits of NAT Scheme 2021:
- However, this training program for all students has a duration of 1 year.
- The training also contains practical knowledge and skills. Furthermore, it will be necessary during the work.
- So that students can easily obtain technical qualifications through NAT scheme.
- With the help of this program, learner can learn skills quickly and effectively.
- According to the scheme, the apprentice provided training provided by the various organizations in their workplace. So that they can have a practical environment.
- After that, the trained managers will also sharpen their skills.
- This scheme also has one of the flagship programs offered in our country for the development of young people.
- Pupil will also receive a compensation amount. In which the employer will receive 50% compensation of the amount he paid by the government.
- Eventually they get a certificate of their training. And this skills certificate can be registered at the exchange of jobs. It will be valid throughout India.
Registration of National Apprenticeship Scheme 2021
NATS Eligibility Criteria
- First, the applicant must be a citizen of India.
- According to age criteria, students must be older than 16 years.
- Any applicant already trained under this program. Then they can not apply again.
- The candidate may not be an employee of any government firm.
- Applicant must have any degree or diploma certificate.
- The applicant should also have no work experience.
- Any candidate who is already working or self-employed. Then they can not apply for this scheme.
NATS documents required
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driver’s License
- Voter Card
- Valid passport
- Property Tax Account
- Utility Bill
- Phone Account
- Degree / Diploma Certificate.
NATS Registration Process 2021
- First visit the official website of the national apprenticeship training program.
- Now click on the available button on the home page.
- Then a new page will open on your screen. In which field is suitability examination, entry form, questionnaire and guidelines and preview and confirmation section.
- So first go to the fitness check. Then a drop-down list appears. Click on the option I am a student.
- Now a form related to details appears. Then you have to answer the question under NAT program.
- If you give the correct answers, according to the requirement. Then the congratulatory message will appear on your screen. Or you may not be eligible for the NAT application message to appear on your screen.
- Then the option is given at the end of the congratulatory message. Sign up now.
- Then click on register now. And again a new formatting page appears.
- You must therefore enter your details here.
- Finally, click the save button and continue.
- Then a questionnaire and guidelines will appear on your screen. Read all the guidelines correctly.
- Finally, a box for a tick, that you agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click the Agree button and continue for further procedure.
- The entry form section now appears with education details, personal data and the Training Preferences tab.
- Enter the required details and also select the options according to your need.
- Then click Save & Preview Details.
- So, now a Preview and Confirm section appears in front of you.
- Finally, click the submit button after confirming all the information.
- Then the complete form page will appear with all the necessary details.
- Take prints for further use.
NATS Program Status 2021
You can also check the status of NATS application form 2021 online by visiting the official portal.
You must use the login ID and password to check the registration status of the National Apprenticeship Scheme 2021.
|Gunotsav Home||Click here|