NMMS Scholarship 2021-22 Apply for Scholarships Online..gov.in Fresh new registration renewal, eligibility status application form.
NMMS scholarship has a central government-sponsored scheme. It was started for the welfare of students from class 8. The scheme NMMS bursary 2021-22 provides financial support to deserving students.
And also encourage them to study further. In the secondary stage, a weaker section child gives birth. They started working for family earnings.
Table of Contents
NMMS Fair 2021-22
To stop them becoming child labor. So that they can study well. The Department of School Education and Literacy has launched this NMMS scholarship program. All interested students who want to study. But because of their family condition.
They cannot get secondary training. Therefore, they can do it now by applying under this program.
National Means Cum Merit Scholarship worked under the Ministry of Human Resources Development.
The government’s aim is also to provide education rights to economically disadvantaged family students. Especially after class 8 for higher studies. The amount of the scholarship under these NMMS 2021-22 sessions is Rs 12,000 per annum.
This scheme now works a lot in our states. Every year, many intelligent students apply for the scholarship program.
NMMS Registration 2021-22
The central government has previously awarded approximately 1,00,000 scholarships to students. Therefore, the government also expected this year that the number of student applications will definitely increase from last year.
All interested students should apply soon as this golden opportunity for them.
After completing the survey in statements. the government finds that many students leave classes after class 8. The reason for the dropout is families’ financial crisis.
The central government has therefore decided to encourage the education of these students. Although it is a difficult task to make them convincing. But through learning, many families have agreed to continue their children’s studies.
Apply for NMMS Scholarship Online
It also has a major development in the education sector. In addition, the development of the state, as well as the country, will also take place. Here we have given you all related details about the NMM scholarship.
With the help of this program. The number of dropouts has decreased from last year.
Many students can benefit from their training. This greatly motivated the bright students. From class IX higher education began. In addition, the government conducted tests for the students. This exam has 2 levels of selection at state level.
Students who have completed this selection process. In addition, they can get benefits under the scholarship program.
NMMS Scholarship Renewal 2021-22
Features of National Means cum Merit Scholarship:
- The main purpose of the scholarship program. To boost the level of education among economically disadvantaged students.
- Due to financial weakness, the number drops after the 8th standard increased. To stop this, the central government started this program.
- Encouragement was given in the form of scholarships.
- The amount in the bursary is Rs 12,000 / – per annum.
- The selection process for the awarding of bursaries was also carried out by the state government.
- Using tests, the government finds good students.
- After the selection process has been completed on two levels, the student can receive the bursary amount.
- Also quotes under stock exchange are given to certain categories.
- The bursary is sent by direct bank transfer to the respective students. One installment was transferred per year according to their performance in the selection test.
- Applicants whose family income does not exceed 1.5 lakh per year. They can also apply under the scholarship program.
|Program||National Means Cum Merit Scholarship|
|Created by||The Central Government of India|
|Benefit||To promote higher education|
|Department||Ministry of Minority Affairs|
|Beneficiaries||Students from EWS families|
NMMS Scholarship Amount 2021
The students who are interested in appearing in the selection process. They also need guidance on the exam. So here we tell you about the selection test. Based on 2 given selection tests. Students must delete both, with at least 40% marks in each examination. Because they can only be selected after that. Two tests are like:
- MAT, that is, mental ability test
- SAT, i.e. scholastic aptitude test
Note: For reserved category students, the cut-off points must be 32% according to the rules.
NMMS Compatibility 2021-22
- With the help of scholarships, bright students are directed under schemes to provide benefits.
- Students must be from the 8th grade.
In class 8, they must secure at least 55% marks in order to apply.
- A relaxation of 5% was given to students in the category SC / ST.
- The students who obtained 55% or more marks in class 7 may also appear in the selection test.
According to the criteria, family income may not exceed 1,5 lakh per year.
- First, the scholarship must be given to class 9 students. And then the continuation of the program was done to appear in class 10 to 12.
- For the continuation of the scholarship. Students must obtain 60% or more marks than in class 10th board.
- The selection procedure is done at state level by the central government agency.
- Applicants must also be in classes regularly.
- Students must follow their education at state schools or schools supported by the government, as required.
- For the class 12th bursary, students must delete class 11 with at least 55% or more marks. And this must be done with the first attempt.
- Students from KVS, Sainik Schools and other private schools are not eligible.
- Discussions made under the program are entirely based on state standards.
The amount of the bursary is 12 000 R per year. You can therefore calculate it as 1000 Rs per month. For the continuation of the scholarship. Students must also work hard in their studies. Only based on their performance, can they benefit from this program.
NMMS Scholarship Documents Required
- Student’s proof of age
- Educational documents
- Aadhar Card / Bonafide Student Certificate from the school.
- Proof of residence / permanent residence
- Scholarship Category
- Student Name
- Cellphone Number
- Email Email
- Bank Account Details
- Identification Details
NMMS Scholarship Apply Online 2021
- Initially, the applicant must visit the official link of the National Scholarship Portal. Then go through the link New registration, available on the home page.
- Now you can see that a new page has been opened on your system.
- Click new user? Registration option is also given.
- Then select the option given for the tick. Also read all the instructions.
- So click continue, wait a while.
- A new page with a new shape will appear again.
- Enter the details in this form, also add the documents.
- Finally, click submit to complete the sign-up process.
- Now log in with the given username and password while registering on the web portal.
- And apply according to the NMMS scholarship program according to your requirements.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|Gunotsav Home||Click here|