Nykaa’s initial public offering (IPO) share allotment result is released – a beauty and wellness market – will be finalized today (November 8). The IPO of ₹ 5 352 crore from FSN E-Commerce Ventures Ltd, Nykaa Fashion parent company, was subscribed for more than 82 times at the end of the bidding process on 1 November. According to data available at NSE, the IPO received bids for 2,16, 59,47,080 shares versus 2,64,85,479 shares offered.
Bidders can check the status of the award on BSE’s website or the registrar’s website – Link Intime India.
Here are the steps to check the nykaa ipo result status through the BSE website:
- Sign up at https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
- Select Nykaa IPO from the list
- Enter your application number
- Provide your PAN number
- Verify that you are not a robot and click ‘submit’
Here are the steps to check the status of nykaa ipo subscription details through the registrar’s website (Link Intime India):
- Log on to https://www.linkintime.co.in/IPO/public-issues.html
- Select ‘FSN E-Commerce Ventures Ltd’ from the drop-down list
- Choose one of the 3 modes – application number, customer ID or PAN ID
- In application type, choose between ASBA and non-ASBA
- Then submit details of the mode you selected earlier
- Enter Captcha and click ‘submit’
The equity shares are expected to be credited on November 10, 2021. Nykaa’s IPO is scheduled to be listed on NSE and BSE on 11 November 2021.