PM FME Scheme portal for registration at pmfme.mofpi.gov.in submits online application form for formalization of micro-food businesses. Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MoFPI) has launched the premier formalization of the scheme portal for micro-food processing enterprises. Last year, this portal also launched. As a result of the PMFME scheme portal , the deterioration of existing micro-food processing enterprises has been improved for the benefit of the public. It also provides business support, financial and technical support to this industry.
Table of Contents
PM FME Schedule Portal
PM FME Scheme Portal is also known as a centrally sponsored scheme. Although it has worked in the disorganized sectors across India. The expenditure of almost 10 000 crores was therefore measured under this scheme. If the state government spent 40% on this scheme, the central government of India spent 60%. The ratio of spending was thus divided at 40:60 by the state and the central government.
In addition, the central government in each state has already worked on Atma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyaan and the Vocal for Local Abhiyan. And this scheme also added to this Abhiyan to offer more benefits to the beneficiaries under the scheme. The department recently launched a capacity building component under this portal. and the facts below were also useful for various competitive exams.
PMFME Scheme Apply Online
In our country, different, different competitive exams are held every year. Many aspirants try their luck and also knowledge to become government employees. As a result, we shared all the information about PM FME Scheme Portal with our readers. We also provide details on the purpose and suitability associated with the portal, and then on the steps to join the project.
Most importantly, this portal has provided an organized framework for the disorganized micro-food businesses. The government has planned to offer benefits to nearly two lakh businesses, including in the micro-food processing sector. In India, about 25 Lakhs have disorganized food processing units.
PM FME Scheme Registration 2021
And now this portal wants to support the following:
- Micro Food Entrepreneurs
- Self-Help Groups (SHGs)
- Farmers ‘Producers’ Organizations (FPOs)
- Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs)
Under 25Lakhs disorganized food processing units provide 74% employment in the food processing sector. And 66% of the units are also located in rural areas.
Main purpose of PM FME scheme:
- First, it increases access to finance in the micro-food processing units.
- Secondly, it strengthens the capacity of support systems in this area.
- Most importantly, it focuses on female entrepreneurs.
- It also focuses on the pursuit in our country.
- Thirdly, it increases the revenue for the purposeful businesses in the scheme.
- Under the scheme, it also focuses on the small forest products for the tribal districts in different states.
- Fourthly, it increases compliance with the safety standard as well as the quality of food.
- In addition, there has been a transition from the disorganized sector to the formal sector.
|Name of the scheme||PM FME Schedule 2021|
|Launched by||The Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MoFPI)|
|Full form of FME||Formalizing micro-food businesses|
|Worked Under||The Central Government of India|
|Benefits||to provide an organized framework|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of India|
PM FME Schedule in Hindi
Under the One District One Product approach, the premier FME Scheme 2021 also introduced product-specific traditional industrial hubs for enterprises. It also draws inspiration from the UP ODOP campaign that worked in the 75 districts to encourage specialized products in this industry.
Challenges in the Disorganized Food Processing Sector:
- First, a lack of training
Lack of access to equipment as well as modern technology.
- Then there is a lack of marketing skills and branding.
- Most importantly, access to institutional credit is difficult.
- Lack of knowledge about product quality control.
- Finally a lack of basic awareness among the entrepreneurs.
The formalization of the Micro Food Enterprises form has been made available by interested department to interested candidates. Before applying online, information as eligible under the PM FME Scheme must be required. Because you are not eligible for the scheme, you do not have to apply.
PM FME Scheme Application Online
PM FME Eligibility Criteria –
- Initially, this scheme worked for all Indians.
- Then it supports all the individual micro-units
- In addition, on-site maintenance and skills training are needed to upgrade technology.
- The micro-industry must also receive a 35% credit-related subsidy for the cost of the qualifying project.
- The contribution of beneficiaries is also a minimum of 10% and then the balance of the loan.
- It then supports FPOs and SHGs and other cooperatives.
- It first offers credit-related subsidies on capital.
- Furthermore, skills training and manual support are required to apply.
- There is also a seed capital amount under SHGs for work in the capital and small tools.
- It also provides forward and backward links, packaging, branding, common infrastructure and application marketing.
However, the implementation period for the project decided on the five-year period from the year 2020-21 to the year 2024-25. And that’s why about two lakhs of micro-enterprises helped with the help of credit-related subsidies. Before applying, the candidate must register on the official portal.
PM FME Schedule Registration Portal
- First, applicants must go through the official website of the PM Formalization of Micro Food Enterprises (FME) Scheme Portal.
- By clicking on the link above, a new page called the homepage of the official website will appear in front of you.
- Then go to the main menu that appears here.
- Then go to the option with the login, a menu with two options will appear. The first is the applicant application (PMFME). The second is MIS Login (internal).
- Then select the first Application Login (PMFME) option.
- The option on the right therefore provided for login.
- Click on it.
- Then enter all the details here, such as applicant details. You must also choose the type of beneficiaries as an individual or group application.
- Finally, click on the register button that is finally given.
- Now you have registered on the portal. Then apply under the scheme in which you are interested.
Customer Service Number: 0130-2281089 / 08168001500 (Available from 09:00 to 19:00)
Email ID: [Email Protected]
If you have problems with this portal, you can contact the given number. Or you can write an email on the above email ID.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|Gunotsav Home||Click here|