PM Kisan Aadhar Link bank account, balance and status contact links are here. Link your PM Kisan bank account with the Aadhar card from this page. We will give you full information about PM Kisan in our article today; read our article carefully to the end. In our article we will tell you how to connect your Aadhar card online on this portal, how to connect a bank account, as well as provide complete information on balance and status control, etc. Stay connected with our portal for more details.
Table of Contents
PM Kisan Aadhar Link
This plan was done by Prime Minister Narendra Modi Ji, whose main purpose is to provide the farmers with facilities. Through this scheme, farmers get R6000 / – and what they can get via their bank account, but for that your bank account must be linked to this portal, and we will give you full information in our article about it. Will provide If your bank account is not linked to your Aadhar card, you should have it linked as soon as possible, because if you do not link it to your Aadhar card, you will not be able to use this scheme.
Through this scheme, about 14 crore farmers have so far been offered this facility by PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, and let us tell you that Rs 6,000 is given to you every year by this scheme. Your amount is made available to you annually in the form of three installments.
By visiting this portal, you can get your Aadhaar card online at home, the process about which we will give you complete information. If you want more information about it, you can visit it by visiting the online portal of PM Kisan, the link of which will be available in our article.
PM Kisan Aadhar Link Benefits
The benefits you will have available by linking PM Kisan Aadhar are as follows: –
- This allows you to use this facility online and offline.
- It is very important that your Aadhar card is linked to your bank account to get Rs 6000, then only you can get money in installments.
- If your Aadhar card is linked to your bank, your grant will go directly to your account.
- If your bank account is linked through this portal, you do not have to stand in long queues to get installations.
- Those who have online banking services first go to the online portal.
- Then you have to click on the banking option and if you have an account and it is linked to net banking.
- Then you need to log in, and your information and services will appear, click on it.
- Here you need to select the update of the Aadhar card and enter your Aadhar number in it.
- Then you need to enter your account number and mobile number, and finally you need to enter your Aadhar card number linked to the bank.
- Then a message will appear on your registered number and your link will be completed.
How can I check the status of PM Kisan Aadhar Link?
- First, click on the link to the official website.
Whose link is: – pmkisan.gov.in .
- Then click “ PM Kisan Status Check ” on the home page.
- Next, select the “ Beneficiary Status ” option.
- Your next page will open. You must fill in the correct information.
- After that, all the details about your status will be opened on your screen.
How should you fill in Aadhar card details in PM Kisan?
- First, click on the PM Kisan link.
- Then click “ Edit Aadhar Details ” on the home page.
- Then the next page will open in front of you.
- On the next page, enter the required details, such as Aadhar number and verification code, etc., and click submit.
- Allows you to enter account number, source name and cell phone number, etc.
- After you have filled in all the details correctly, click on save.
- Your details will be submitted to PM Kisan.
Hope you have full information about PM Kisan in our article; if you still want to ask something about it, you can send it to us in the comments section, and we will reply you soon. Bookmark our website first to get all the latest updates.
|Official Website||Click here|