PM Kisan Registration-Apply online, details of the new farmer’s registration number and the step-by-step process for Panjikaran can be checked here. All information about PM Kisan registration is available in your article, read our article carefully. In our article you will get clear information about registration, application, status check, etc. At the same time, complete information about this portal is given. We know you all want to know about this portal, so we’ll tell you about it today in our article; read our article to the end.
Table of Contents
- 1 PM Kisan Registration
- 1.1 Benefits of Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- 1.2 Documents required for PM Kisan registration
- 1.3 How to apply online at PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
- 1.4 How can I check the status of beneficiary in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
- 1.5 How can I check the online recipient name in PM Kisan Favorites list?
- 1.6 How can I download the online PM Kisan mobile application?
PM Kisan Registration
The full name of this scheme is PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and it was launched by Shri Narendra Modi Ji and its purpose is to help and services to deliver to all the farmers. Farmers who own 2 hectares of land also receive a total of 6000 rupees under this scheme. The scheme was launched on 01 January 2019. According to this, many farmers have been helped so far.
This portal had only one purpose and that was to help the farmers. All farmers receive 3000 rupees in three installments per year. So far, the government has invested about 75,000 crore rupees in the farmers. We hope that you have done your registration on this portal, if not, you should do your registration as early as possible, as the money will only be transferred to your bank after your registration is complete. For more information on this, you can also get it by visiting the online portal.
Benefits of Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- Under this scheme you will receive 6000 rupees which will be transferred to your bank account.
- Under this scheme, you will only receive money if you are registered online.
- The benefits of this scheme are available in every state of India except West Bengal only.
- Recently, new laws have been enacted for this scheme and PM says that it will not cause any harm to farmers and their families.
- PM Modi helps many farmers through this scheme.
- Farmers can buy seeds and food items for their cultivation from the benefits that this scheme offers.
PM Kisan Status Check – English
PM Kisan Status Check – Hindi
Documents required for PM Kisan registration
To register for this scheme, you will need the following documents: –
- Original pieces of land
- Applicant’s Bank Card
- Base Map
- Voter ID Card
- Passport size photo
- Identity Card
- Driving license certificate
- Country full details
- Residence Certificate
- Owner of at least 2 hectares of land is obligatory, etc.
How to apply online at PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
- To apply first, first click on the link www.pmkisan.gov.in .
- After that, the home page will open on your screen.
- On the home page, find the Farmers Corner, click on it.
- Then you will find the option for registering new farmers on the next page.
- After clicking on it, your registration form will open.
- Then you have to fill in all the details correctly and click on send.
- You will then receive a hard copy for the future of the registration form.
How can I check the status of beneficiary in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
- To do this, click on the link to the online portal.
- The link to the portal will be available in our article.
- After that, the home page of the portal will open on your screen.
- Here you need to click on the status of the beneficiary list.
- After clicking, the following page will open.
- On the next page you have to fill in your details, such as Aadhaar number, cellphone number and bank account number, etc.
- After clicking submit, your benefit status will open.
How can I check the online recipient name in PM Kisan Favorites list?
- First go to the online portal.
- Then click on the Farmer section on the home page.
- Then the next page will open.
- On the next page, click on the list of beneficiaries.
- Then select your state, district, sub-district, block, and town.
- After selecting, click on get report.
- After that, the beneficiary list will be opened.
- Then you have to type your name.
- If your name appears after you type, it means you are still appearing on the screen.
How can I download the online PM Kisan mobile application?
- First go to the official website [of which the link is given below].
- Then on the home page you will find the option to download the PM Kisan mobile app, click on it.
- After clicking, the Google Play Store will open on your phone.
- In the Play Store you will see an option to install; click on it.
- Open the program after installing it.
- After that, all the features of this app will be shown on your phone.
- You can also get all your details on your phone.
If you want to ask something about Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, you can ask us with an open mind in the comments section, and we will definitely answer your question.
|Gunotsav Home||Click here|