PM Kisan Status Check 2021 9th installment status can now be checked. Get now PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 2021 status for the 9th Chest. PM-KISAN status 2021 for the 9th delivery, the 9th installment dates, how to check the status of Kist and much more are discussed on this page.
Table of Contents
- 1 PM Kisan Status Check 2021
- 1.1 pmkisan.gov.in status 2021
- 1.2 PM Kisan 9th installment 2021 status
- 1.3 About Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- 1.4 List of beneficiary ITs and statements by Prime Minister Kisan Yojana
- 1.5 pmkisan.gov.in status 2021
- 1.6 How to check PM Kisan status – 9th episode
- 1.7 How to check the status of PM Kisan application in 2021
- 1.8 Frequently Asked Questions
- 1.9 Share this:
PM Kisan Status Check 2021
The Government of India will announce the 9th episode of Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Every first 7 installments, beneficiaries receive Rs. 2000 in their account. PM Modi releases the installment on August 9, 2021, Friday, through video conferencing. There are about 9.5 million farmers who will benefit from PM Kisan 9 de installment. More than 19000 Crore INR will be transferred to the accounts of farmers across the country.
PM Modi has also decided to communicate online with farmers while PM Kisan 9 de installment is deposited into their account. This is the highest amount ever paid in a single day under any government scheme. So the beneficiary who wants to check PM Kisan 9 de installment status 2021, gets all the details today.
pmkisan.gov.in status 2021
This will be the first time that eastern states have also benefited from Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Farmers in the West Bengal state receive their first installment today. If you want to check PM Kisan installment status, please read the process below.
PM Kisan 9th installment 2021 status
|Schedule||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Launched by||Central Government|
|Department||Indian Agriculture Department|
|Schedule launched in||Feb 2019|
|Total release of money to date||75000 Cr INR|
|Installment Amount||Rs. 2000|
About Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
Let’s take a quick look at the details of this government scheme. According to Prime Minister Kisan schemes, the farmers of India receive Rs. 6000 per year. These 6000 rupees are given in three installments of Rs. 2000 elk. Each year, the first installment is deposited between December-March, the second installment from April to July and the third installment between August and November 2021.
After the farmer is registered for PM-KISAN yojana, the farmer gets Rs. 2000 installments paid directly into their account. So far, more than 1.15 Lakh Crore groups have already been deposited in accounts of more than 9 crore farmers.
List of beneficiary ITs and statements by Prime Minister Kisan Yojana
|Uttar Pradesh||West Bengal|
pmkisan.gov.in status 2021
PM Kisan Status makes you aware of whether or not your 2000 rupee installment has reached your account. It also lets you know the status of the program, and if you are unable to pay the credit value, the error can also be checked in the status itself.
PMKSY 9 de installment has been released and the amount has been added to the beneficiaries’ account according to the schedule. PM Modi addressed the country directly and unveiled the 9 th delivery. You should see if your name is available in the list of beneficiaries of Prime Minister Kisan Yojana. If you are not on the beneficiary list, your account will not be credited with the next installment.
How to check PM Kisan status – 9th episode
- PM Kisan Yojana Kist can be checked on the official website of this scheme. To help the beneficiaries, we decided to list the step-by-step process to check the PM Kisam 9 de installment status.
- Beneficiaries should visit the official website of Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana to check the status of 9 de installments.
- From the home page of the website, go to the “Farmers Corner” link in the menu bar and click on it.
- You’ll get a ‘Favorites List’ option. Click on the link and a new page will open.
- Now select the information given in the menus of the website.
- Choose your state, district, Tehsil, block and town name. When you are done, click on the Get Report link.
- A list will be opened for all beneficiaries in your area. Search the list for your name and PM Kisan status.
How to check the status of PM Kisan application in 2021
If you have applied for the PMKSNY and want to check your application status, you can follow these steps.
- Go to the official website and click on the Farmer Corner link.
- Now click on the Beneficiary Status link and wait for the page to load.
- Now enter your Aadhar number or mobile phone number in the required section.
- Click the Check Status button, and the status of your PM Kisan application will appear on the screen.
If you have trouble accessing something or if you do not credit PM Kisan 9th episode, please contact the helpline.
|Official Website||Click here|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Why was my PM Kisan application denied?
There are several reasons why an application may be rejected, such as being ineligible, incomplete details, false documents, incorrect information, etc.
Question Why is my name not in the beneficiary list?
This can be for many reasons. One of the strongest reasons may be the late registration. You may have registered when the beneficiary list was created. Your name can therefore not be added to the list. If you have successfully registered, your name will definitely be available in the following list of beneficiaries.
V. I do not have land in my name. Can I still apply for this scheme?
No, even if the name of your father / brother / mother / any other family member comes in, you can not apply for PMKSNY. Only the landowner can apply for this scheme.
V. I’m a big farmer, can I apply for this scheme?
No, only the small and marginal farmers can be part of this scheme. If you own more than 2 hectares of land, you cannot apply for this scheme.