PSC Thulasi Login (KPSC) Kerala PSC Thulasi Profile Login & Registration link can be checked from the page with a step-by-step procedure.
Qualified candidates are selected by PSC Thulasi for the government posts in Kerala.
The Kerala website managed two website portals for recruitment to vacant positions in the Kerala government service. One of these sites is called Kerala PSC Thulasi.
Table of Contents
- 1 PSC Thulasi
- 2 PSC Thulasi Login My Profile
- 3 FAQ’s
On this website, candidates wishing to apply for government posts in Kerala should apply for the vacancies through PSC Thulasi Login.
We provide you with complete information on KPSC Thulasi registration in the article below. Through this information you can apply for new posts on the official website.
This website launched by the Kerala government fills vacant government posts in the state. For this, the candidate must first make his KPSC Thulasi registration and registration on the official website.
If you have not yet applied for it, you must apply in advance. We give you complete registration information, Kerala PSC Thulasi Login.
KPSC Thulasi application
You can go to the official website via the links below from your mobile phone to sign up for Kerala PSC Thulasi.
Now you can log in to your KPSC Thulasi by putting your phone at home. Follow the steps below for this.
- By going to the KPSC Thulasi login page, you will need to click for login .
- Now enter your registration number and password in the login panel that appears on the right side of the official website.
- After registering and entering the password, you will need to read and enter the password below.
- Now click on login to enter your profile.
- After logging in, you will be able to see information such as ‘My Profile’, ‘My Application’, ‘Confirmation’.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Profile Login
After registering, you can check your profile at any time by logging in to the official website. For this, some important information is presented to you step by step below.
You can sign in to review this information, edit your profile, and cancel the profile. You can only log in to your Kerala PSC Thulasi profile if you have registered for it.
The full registration process is presented to you in the article. Candidates can now also use their mobile browser to log in to their profile.
For this you need to go to the browser and search on the official website. We are going to tell you step by step the easiest way to sign up at the official website.
- To sign up for KPSC Thulasi profile first go to the official website http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in/.
- Now you need to log in with the registration number and password.
- To do this, click on the login link on the website.
- If you click on the link, you will need to enter the password of the registration number and the login password.
- After completing the requested information, you will need to click to sign in.
- There are many options for signing up.
- Click PSC Thulasi Profile Login from these options.
- You will now be logged in to your profile.
PSC Thulasi Registration 2021
If you would also like to get a government job in Kerala, you must first go to the Kerala Kerala official website and register your Kerala PSC registration.
We give you complete information about this in the article. To register, you must meet the qualification requirements.
Under these conditions, you can do your KPSC registration online. For this, you will find step-by-step information in the article. With this app you can do KPSC one-time registration from your mobile phone.
With Kerala PSC One Time registration, you only need to create about one profile. After this, you can apply via KPSC for all government recruitment.
You will need to create your profile after a one-time registration. In this you must enter your personal information such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, permanent address, training qualification, age and other information.
After creating this Kerala PSC profile by entering this information, you only need to select the vacancy to do any new recruitment. The rest of your information is filled in automatically in your application.
PSC Thulasi Login My Profile
- Through Kerala PSC registration details, you can register your PSC on the official website.
- For registration, first go to http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in/.
- Now click on the given Kerala one-time registration link.
- Now verify via OTP by entering your mobile number.
- Click the Create KPSC Profile link to enter the profile information.
- Fill in all the information, such as your full name, father’s name, mother’s name, permanent address, training qualification, age, etc. in the appropriate column.
- Now fill in the details of all your documents, ID proof etc. in.
- Click the save button and write down your registration number somewhere.
Kerala PSC Registration Documents
While doing KPSC registration, you will need to scan and upload some important documents.
We will provide complete information about these KPSC registration documents in the next article.
You can upload these documents during registration. For registration on this official website run by the government, you usually need documents when setting up your profile.
- You can use these documents mainly for PSC registration.
- In the form of identity card: – Aadhar card, voter card, PAN card, passport, family ID, ration card, etc.
- Education documents: – All the documents related to the studies you have done.
- Address proof: – Ration card, Aadhar card, etc.
- For notification: – Current mobile number.
For other information, please read the notice issued by the official website.
Allows the website notification to access the new KPSC recruitment information directly on your mobile phone. Comment in the comment box below for any queries related to KPSC.
KPSC Thulasi Result 2021: 10th Level Preliminary Examination Score Card will be released soon on keralapsc.gov.in
KPSC Thulasi Result 2021 and scorecard will be available soon for the preliminary examination at the 10th level. Candidates can download it once it is downloaded on the official website of KPSC, thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in or keralapsc.gov.in.
Kerala Public Service Commission, KPSC Thulasi Result 2021 or merit list was declared on 18 September 2021. The scorecard of the preliminary examination at 10th level will be announced soon. Meanwhile, the commission has set up a committee to standardize the marks obtained by candidates on the 10th level preliminary examination result 2021. For more information, candidates are advised to go through the official website of KPSC, thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in or keralapsc.gov.in.
Candidates who obtained 39.1554 marks and higher in the preliminary examination at tenth level are included in the list. The examination was held in different shifts with different papers. However, the curriculum was the same for all the applicants. The standardization formula has been set up to give no advantage or disadvantage to candidates.
The direct link to download the Preliminary Exam Score Card at 10th Level or to view KPSC Thulasi Result 2021 is shared below. However, there is no official confirmation yet on the date the scorecard was issued.
|KPSC Thulasi Home Page||keralapsc.gov.in|
|Gunotsav Home||Click here|
1. Visit the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission, keralapsc.gov.in.
2. Go to the ‘KPSC Thulasi’ link available on the home page.
3. Or click on the direct link here – KPSC Thulasi Result 2021.
4. Enter user ID, password and security code to log in.
5. Check and download the scorecard and make a printout for future reference.
Please visit this page regularly and subscribe our notification service to get regular updates on kerala psc thulasi.