Kisan registration for the Punjab Anaj Kharid portal started under the welfare scheme started by the Punjab state government. To offer benefits to our farmers, the government has different schemes for their development. Anaj Kharid Portal has a digital medium for farmers. so that they can register themselves online. Then registered farmers can sell the crops using an online portal.
Table of Contents
Punjab Anaj kharid Portal
The Punjab state government helped the Punjab farmers. As you know, farmers have to deal with so many problems while cultivating the crops. The government therefore came up with this scheme. Here the farmers can easily sell their hard work online. And they do not have to go anywhere else to sell their crops.
Farmers interested in taking advantage of the Punjab Anaj kharid portal should then complete the registration process online. We also shared all the information about this portal. As a result, our friends can apply and be part of this campaign. You can also have information on the eligibility criteria for registration and a step-by-step process for submitting an application form.
Punjab Anaj Kharid Kisan Registration 2021
The Punjab state is also known as the agricultural state of our country. Because it played an important role in the economy of the state of Punjab as well as India. However, the main crop production in Punjab is for wheat and rice. And these crops grew in the alternation period one by one in a year. Wheat in Punjab also has a harvest of the Rabi season. And then Rice grew the crop in the Kharif season.
Rice and wheat were therefore known as the most important crops in the Punjab state. The farmers of Punjab also grow barley and maize crops. And besides that there are also grain crops available here, such as bajra, jowar, etc. But especially rice and wheat grew here. But the main problem is selling the outcome of their agricultural products.
Punjab Anaj Kharid Login
Features and benefits provided via Punjab Anaj kharid Portal:
- The Punjab government has released this Punjab Anaj kharid portal to provide benefits to farmers of the state.
- The Department of Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs also took responsibility for the portal. So that it works properly for the farmers.
- The government also made the Paddy acquisition through the online portal method.
- As a result of this online portal, the government has also considered the distribution of crops in our country evenly.
- Farmers wishing to register for this portal may also benefit from applying to Atta Mills and Arthiya.
- But before gaining the benefit of online services, the applicant has to apply on the Punjab Anaj kharid portal.
- After that, farmers can sell the product for agriculture and buy it for farming.
- Because of this online Punjab Anaj kharid portal many problems can be solved for our state farmers.
|Name of the portal||Punjab Anaj kharid Portal|
|Service rendered||Through online mode|
|Launched by||The Punjab State Government|
|Worked Under||Punjab State Government|
|Its benefits||To provide a platform for selling crops without problems.|
|Beneficiaries||Punjab Farmers State|
|Official link||Available here|
Punjab Anaj Kharid Farmer Registration
Once the interested farmer has registered himself on this Punjab Anaj kharid portal. Then they can easily sell the products they have grown in the field. So, before applicants get benefits, they need to apply online. And then they have to fill out the application form for registration. Because they have to go to Anaj Mandi in the offline process, and then they have to wait for the right prices for the crop to decide.
In India, Punjab covers an area of 1.54% of our country. And it is also known as the largest supplier of rice and wheat crops compared to other states. The Indian government also gave the title Punjab for the grain of India. And also referred to as Food Basket of India. To make this scheme more effective, the Department of Food Supply and Consumer Affairs has also cooperated with the Government of the State of Punjab.
Punjab Anaj Kharid Apply Online
Punjab Anaj Kharid eligibility criteria for registration: anaajkharid.in farmer registration
- To become part of the Punjab Anaj kharid Portal, aspirants must meet certain eligibility criteria decided by the department.
- First, the applicant must work as a farmer in the Punjab state.
- Second, farmers must be permanent residents of Punjab.
- Thirdly, farmers must have all the details about their crop production. And also about their income status details required during registration in the portal.
- In addition, the guidelines were also given to the farmers. And this must be followed by the applicant farmers who are obligated to them.
- They must also have all the documents needed to complete the registration in this portal.
List of Documents Required for Punjab Anaj kharid Portal Registration:
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Or Neighborhood Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Cancel Check from their respective bank account
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
- Photo ID
- Income Certificate
- Passport size photo
- Cellphone Number
Punjab Anaj kharid Portal New Registration Process
- First, candidates must go through the official port link for Punjab Anaj kharid Portal.
- By clicking on the available link above, the candidate reaches the homepage of the portal.
- Then they can find the link for the farmer registration on the home page on the home page.
- You will therefore reach a new page for registration.
- Then you have to choose the option from Indian or non-resident.
- Thereafter, the candidate must enter their cell phone number in the given field.
- However, with a cell phone number you need to follow the direction for the OTP verification process.
- Then enter the OTP sent to the same mobile number you want to register on this portal.
- An application form will then appear on your screen.
- Applicant must also enter all the details here, such as the name of the candidate, family details, Aadhar number, gender, etc.
- Then the applicants in the address section must provide full details of their address, as well as district, city, town, name of the state, land category, caste category of the farmer, etc.
- Finally, click the available button.
- After that, the candidate must provide bank details, such as IFSC code, branch name of the bank, account number of the farmer, the name of the farmer in the bank account, etc.
- Then click on the continue option again.
- Finally enter the details about Arthiya, such as market committee, name of Aarthiya, district, etc.
- You must therefore click on the Finish button at the end.
- Finally, your registration process is complete. Eventually, one farmer registration reference number was also generated. Save it or take a copy of your registered application. anaajkharid.in login
|Official Portal||Click here|
|Gunotsav Home||Click here|