Sahakar Mitra Internship Scheme was established by the corporation to promote summer internship programs. These summer internships offer work-related learning experiences to the applicants who have enrolled in the scheme. These learning experiences are related to the special fields of NCDC. the Sahakar Mitra Internship scheme is managed by the National Cooperative Development Corporation.
Table of Contents
Sahakar Mitra Internship Schedule
Read the article to the end for more information on the benefits, goal, suitability, registration form. The scheme aims to benefit cooperatives and young professionals. More about the scheme – The government has launched various schemes for the benefit of the students and young interns so that they can gain extensive industrial knowledge and develop practical skills.
Trainees can learn knowledge, and they get more opportunities for cooperative sectors. It is important that the interns and professionals have knowledge of innovative solutions. The scheme was launched by Union Minister Narendra Singh Tomar. In terms of the scheme, the candidate will be given a monthly allowance of R10 000.
Sahakari Mitra Internship Registration 2021
Number and location of interns The NCDC has notified that no more than 60 interns per year can be at its regional offices, LINAC, and head office. At one time, only two interns could be at the NCDC regional office. Only two interns are recommended to each NCDC each year by each institution. The reports made by the interns are the property of NCDC and interns cannot claim the reports. The interns can also not publish any work related to the report and internship.
Some of the key features of the scheme are because the sub-Sahakar Mitra Internship Scheme is a paid internship for four months. The internship scheme is registered under the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmer’s Welfare. This scheme was started by National Cooperative Development Corporation.
Sahakar Mitra Internship Apply Online
Key features of the scheme
- The main motive of the scheme is to strengthen independence among young professionals and to provide innovative solutions and learning so that they can serve in the cooperative sector.
- The official website for the scheme is sip.nic.in.
- The scheme also offers a four-month course to the candidates. Under this internship, the candidate will receive a total of Rs 45 000.
- People who are eligible for the scheme can apply for it via the NCDC official website.
- Under this scheme, about 60 interns will be trained.
- From one institution, two interns are recommended each year.
- An intern cannot be re-elected for the Sahakar Mitra Internship Scheme.
- Qualifying and interested candidates can apply for the scheme online via the official NCDC website.
|Schedule||Sahakar Mitra Internship|
|Below||National Cooperative Development Corporation|
|Apply Online||NCDC Sahakar Mitra Program Apply Online|
NCDC Sahakar Mitra Internship Status 2021
Benefits of the scheme
The purpose and benefit of the internship schemes is as under-
- There are different benefits of the scheme. These benefits are as under-
- The scheme will promote Vocal for local campaign by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- The scheme will help to promote and teach the importance of NCDC to the interns.
- The practical operation of NCDC will be taught and taught by the interns.
- This will help the interns to have more knowledge of the collaborative sector and the operation of the service sector.
- Better and more qualified interns for cooperative sector.
- The candidates will also assist the cooperatives with their business and their plans.
Suitability of the scheme
The people who can apply for the scheme are under-
The candidate applying for the scheme must be a professional graduate with a minimum bachelor’s degree (recognized by the head of department of the UGC, AICTE / ICAR universities) in the following categories-
- Livestock breeding
- Veterinary Science
- Hand Tissues
Sahakar Mitra Internship Yojana
The candidate who competed or is pursuing an MBA in the following courses
- MBA Agricultural Business
- MBA Cooperative
- MBA Finance
- MBA International Trade
- MBA Forestry
- MBA Rural Development
- MBA Project Management
- Inter ICAI
- Inter ICWA
Financial benefits in the Sahakar Mitra Internship Scheme
- Each month the candidate receives a consolidated amount of Rs. 10,000 for four months, i.e. R40,000 in total.
- Expenses incurred in connection with reports or plan preparation, data collection, analysis amount to Rs 5000 will be paid to the intern.
NCDC Sahakar Mitra Internship Schedule
How to apply for the Sahakar Mitra Internship Scheme?
Applicants wishing to apply for the Sahakar Mitra Internship Scheme must follow these steps-
- First, the candidate must check the eligibility criteria of the scheme. the candidate must know whether he is eligible for the scheme.
- Then go to the official NCDC website.
- The online internship portal has been launched by the government for the internship.
- The scheme can only be applied online. Interested and qualifying candidates should only apply for the scheme online. Fill in the registration form on the official and attach the necessary documents.
The selection process of the Sahakar Mitra Internship Scheme
The selection process for the scheme is as under-
- For the scheme, the recommendation is made by the head of department of UGC / AICTE / ICAR recognized universities.
- Under the scheme, there will be a special meeting to shortlist the interns prescribed by MD. The selection process is done based on bio-data and recommendations from institutes or sponsorship organizations.
- The interns are placed at HO / LINAC / Ros. The placement will be done according to the preference of the interns and requirements of NCDC.
- A mentor oversees the internal and provides information and orientation, leads assignments and other internship activities.
- If an intern is at RO, he or she will need to assist with the preparation of projects or reports on the expansion of the cooperative energy business. A written report must be submitted by the intern within two weeks after completion of the internship.
- The intern must describe his or her experience in the internship in the written report.
- This written report has been submitted, but the intern will be retained by NCDC as their property right; nor can the reports be claimed by the intern.
- The intern may not publish his analysis or any research and study material used in the report.
- There is no direct liability to NCDC for finding the business plan or report, detailed written report submitted by the intern.
|Gunotsav Home||Click here|