Samagra Shiksha Scheme 2.0 benefits target and new interventions can be checked online at shikshaportal.mp.gov.in Latest Recruitment. The government has approved the Samagra Shiksha Scheme 2.0. The scheme must therefore focus for another five years on the quality of education in each state of the country. In the scheme, all rural schools must also be connected to the internet for better learning. However, it knew that without education you could not grow in this new technology.
Table of Contents
MP Samagra Shiksha Scheme 2.0 Portal
The Minister of Education of the trade union, mr. Dharmendra Pradhan, introduced that part 2 of Samagra Shiksha scheme has now been introduced among citizens with new dimensions. As we know, education plays an important role in the development of the state as well as the development of the country. Samagra Shiksha Scheme 2.0 also only works for education at school level in our country. The government has also decided the budget in this direction.
However, the cabinet committee working on the economic issues approves Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan, ie SSA 2.0 under education in schools. But the financial outlay for this project amounts to 2.94,283.04 billion, which includes the central government’s share of 1.85,398.32 billion. As a result, 1.16 million schools have benefits.
एमपी समग्र शिक्षा पोर्टल
There are 156 million students who have to study in rural areas, and for them 5.7 million teachers work in public and government-supported schools, from pre-primary level to high school. The government also has an incentive for students with disabilities. It also promotes education among them. For this, the incentive to give children with disabilities was five thousand rupees. But it has now increased to 6 thousand Rupees for transportation.
Cabinet also aligned the Sustainable Development Goals for Education (SDG-4). As a result, the children have easy access to education according to quality update. We have had many difficult times during coronavirus pandemics. Schools are still closed in many states. But the government has now dealt with this problem with school education with the internet.
MP Samagra Shiksha Registration 2021
- First, this scheme has bridged the gender and social gaps in school education.
- Second, the promotion of vocational training.
- It also ensures inclusion and equity at all levels of schooling.
- Thirdly, it supports the statements for the implementation of the law of the child on free education as well as compulsory education law. Also known as RTE Act 2009.
- In addition, the most important provision of the scheme for the quality of education must be improved. And then it also improves the learning outcomes of students.
- In school provision it also ensures the minimum standard.
- Finally, it strengthens and improves state institutes for education and diet as a necessary agency for teacher training.
|Name of the portal||Samagra Shiksha Scheme 2.0|
|Launched by||The Government of India|
|Department||Union Education Department of India|
|Benefits||To increase the quality of education|
|Beneficiaries||students from rural areas|
Samagra Shiksha Registration LP
Since last year, every school has had to offer classes via an online medium. Due to technology, it is possible to save our students for 1 year. Also this year we need to take some safety measures, like last year. However, many schools now have to deal with the training of students in the online mode. This is the easiest and most important way for teachers and students.
Features of Samagra Shiksha Scheme 2.0:
- It gives states the flexibility to prioritize their intervention to provide benefits to students and schools.
- United and some administrative structures will also lead to the implementation being carried out.
- As a continuum, the integrated administration also looks at a school.
A holistic approach to education:
- In addition, this scheme included the senior secondary and pre-school levels to provide support for education in schools for the first time.
- It also has a single yojana for the education sector in school, from class first to class 12, for intervention up to the stage of senior secondary.
- It also deals with school education with a holistic approach.
MP Samagra Shiksha Recruitment 2021
Regional Balance Focus
- It also promotes balanced educational development.
- This scheme also promotes the motto of Sabko Shiksha Achhi Shiksha and thereafter Sabka Saath Sabka Vikas
- It also prefers education in backward classes.
- Then there are 115 aspirations identified among the yojana.
Importance for Inclusion:
- It also awards the uniforms under the RTE Act, which has been improved these days according to the requirements of children.
- Then the allocation of children with special needs increased from three thousand rupees to 3.5 thousand rupees per year for each child.
- From class one to twelfth, girl students also receive a grant of 200 R per month.
- However, this scheme emphasizes the Kaushal Vikas
- Finally, the textbooks covered by the RTE Act are awarded. Then textbooks must also be provided.
MP Samagra Shiksha Target New
Quality of education:
- Firstly, it has improved the capacity building of teachers in schools.
- It also emphasizes the improvement of learning outcomes.
- Second, in this section, there are 1 million schools that have granted a grant to the library.
- It also allocates the resources based on the outcome.
- Then annual grants are also given to each school for the improvement of their libraries.
- Increase education standard with the help of proper teacher training.
Education for Girl Children:
- This scheme has the main purpose of educating girls’ children.
- Thereafter, self-defense training is given to girls because of their safety from the higher class than the primary and higher secondary stages.
- It also strengthens the commitment to the motto of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao.
- Thereafter, the grading of PGIs from class 6 to class 12 was also given.
- CWSN girl child must first be given class reimbursement up to class 12.
MP Samagra Shiksha Review
Focus on sports and physical education
- It also provides physical education under the yojana
- To be able to do sports, students need support equipment. The plan therefore also considered this point.
Schools also came under the yojana
- It covers school transport facilities and also improves the education system in schools.
Focus on skills development.
- Students as well as teachers gain exposure through professional skills. It will therefore also automatically raise the standard of education in rural areas.
Improved funding for education
- For the steps taken to improve the quality of education and learning outcomes, funding is also important.
Focus on the digitization of education.
- Digital boards have also been awarded to students. So the learning of students will improve thereafter.
Now the scheme for the citizens has been expanded due to the positive reports on the progress of school education.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|Gunotsav Home||Click here|