In India, the Aayushman Bharat ran to provide health benefits to our citizens. Similarly, the government in the state of Jammu & Kashmir has also introduced the new health scheme called Sehat Health Insurance Scheme 2021. This scheme aims to provide the economically weaker categories of people with health benefits. Last year, our Prime Minister, Shree Narendra Modi, gave the Aayushman Bharat scheme. But this does not apply in the J&K state.
Table of Contents
Sehat Health Insurance Scheme Registration
So also in the state of Jammu and Kashmir, the prime minister started the plan to give Insurance yojana. As a result, citizens can easily get treatment benefits under the program. As a result of this Sehat health insurance scheme, the 2021 registration process has also been started by the government. Many people also did the registration procedure by submitting their applications.
Today in this article we share details about the Sehat Health Insurance Scheme 2021. The process of submitting the registration form, its benefits and documentation required in the application procedure and other important details. As a result, our reader can easily apply under this scheme. After that, you can only get the benefit of the Indian government under the scheme.
Sehat health insurance money online
In addition to this scheme, there are approximately 6 Lakh families in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. And they covered under the same scheme to help them with treatment-related services. SEHAT has the abbreviation for Social, Endeavor for Health and Telemedicine. As in the Aayushman Bharat scheme, the health insurance cover of 5 lakh rupees per annum is given to its beneficiaries.
Now in Jammu and Kashmir, the government has also offered the same benefits; the coverage of health insurance amounts to 5 lakh per year. Applicants wishing to apply under this scheme can easily apply through the online medium provided by the relevant department of health. Because the government plans to implement this scheme smoothly and effectively for the people of the J&K state.
Sehat Health Insurance Program
Purpose of Sehat Health Insurance Scheme 2021:
- Initially, the health facilities started through a cashless process.
- Second, financial cover of 5 Lakh per annum for a family that has a health card through this scheme.
- There is also no limit to the size of the family.
- In the case of age, there are also no criteria under this scheme.
- Most importantly, it reaches every needy resident of Union Territory.
On 26 December 2020, Shree Narendra Modi made a statement on this scheme. The main purpose of this scheme is to provide cashless treatment facilities. As we know, some families cannot afford the price during the health facilities provided under hospitals. But now it has also become possible for them through the scheme.
|Name of the scheme||Registration of Sehat Health Insurance Scheme 2021|
|Start by||The Prime Minister of India, Shree Narendra Modi|
|Worked Under||The Central Government of India|
|Department||Department of Health|
|Its benefits||To provide health insurance coverage|
|Health coverage coverage||up to 5 Lakh Rupees only|
|Beneficiaries under scheme||Citizens of Jammu and Kashmir|
|Number of beneficiaries||close to about 1 million|
|Official Web Link||Available here|
J&K Sehat Health Insurance Form 2021
Features and benefits of the scheme:
- Sehat stands for Social Endeavor for Health And Telemedicine. It therefore has a cashless facility for the user.
- In addition to the benefits of health facilities, the government has also issued health cards for eligible candidates.
- Therefore, the beneficiaries must show this health card during hospitalization for treatment.
- As a result, about 1 crore of J & K’s registered themselves.
- The central government has also completed the entire process of listing suitable candidates under this scheme for the implementation of this scheme in J&K.
- Applicants can either apply through an online process or they can go to the nearest community service center in the state.
Many people register themselves as part of the registration of Sehat Health Insurance Scheme 2021. And the department concerned has also received so many applications. Once the application has been approved by the department, the government will bear all expenses during the treatment period you have taken in the hospitals. The limit for health coverage has up to 5 lakh Rupees.
See Health Insurance Registration Online
The department working on the scheme has also provided a hospital list for the beneficiaries. As a result, they can only get service at these hospitals. About 229 state hospitals and about 35 private hospitals have been added to provide better services to the citizens who have a health card in the 2021 SEHAT scheme.
Documents required by Sehat Scheme 2021:
- Aadhar Card
- Certificate of permanent residence of the state J&K.
- Voter Card
- Ration Card
- Passport size photo
- PAN Card
- Cellphone Number
The interested citizen can also go to the nearest community service center to apply under this scheme. But through online mode, it saves time, and you can check the status of your application yourself. Before applying for this program, you need all the information. So we came here to provide it only.
Sehat Health Insurance Application Form
Steps to Apply for Online Sehat Health Insurance Scheme Registration 2021:
- First, visit the official Sehat Health Insurance Scheme online registration link.
- A new page will then appear in front of you.
- You should therefore click on the homepage on the option that is eligible for me, at the top right of the homepage.
- To check the suitability, enter the required details.
- If you are eligible for this scheme, the application form will appear on your screen.
- Then fill in the required information in the application form.
- And they attach the scanned copy of your documents here.
- Finally, click the submit button as well.
- Eventually you will receive one sign number for the registration process.
- This application number was also sent to your mobile number given during registration.
- You will soon receive your health card provided under this program.
Although the online process has not yet started. But we need to give you an idea of the registration process. so that you can easily do so within a few days if the online process started. Read the information above.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|Gunotsav Home||Click here|