Table of Contents
- 1 Karnataka SSP Scholarship 2021
- 1.1 SSP Scholarship Sanction List 2021
- 1.2 Check SSP Scholarship Status 2021-22 Online
- 1.3 SSP Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2021
- 1.4 SSP Scholarship Student Registration
- 1.5 How do you sign up for the Karnataka SSP website?
- 1.6 Karnataka SSP Scholarship Criteria
- 1.7 SSP Scholarship Student List 2021
Karnataka SSP Scholarship 2021
Now candidates need to have a variety of questions on how to apply for this scholarship, the eligibility criteria, required documents and what are the steps to complete the online application form? To answer all these questions, this article is there for you.
We will provide you with all the details about this scholarship in this article.
SSP Scholarship 2021-2022- The last date to apply for this scholarship is July 15, 2021. The application process for this scholarship is completely online.
As you can see, this year’s session is closed so you can not apply this year. But you need to gain knowledge as you can apply for next year.
SSP Scholarship Sanction List 2021
Under this scheme, departments such as the Department of Social Welfare, the Department of Welfare and the Welfare Department of Minorities provide financial assistance to students who are intelligent enough in studies but cannot afford it due to money.
This scheme is specific to economically disadvantaged classes such as SC / ST / OBC and EB.
Check SSP Scholarship Status 2021-22 Online
The Karnataka government of various departments offers a number of scholarships. Here is the list of these departments that offer scholarships. Kar SSP Scholarship Track Application 2021-22
Schedule of Scholarships
- Tribal health department: -Pre-matric and post-matric bursary for ST candidates.
- Welfare Minorities Division: – Pre-matric and post-matric bursary for merit students.
- Welfare section for disadvantaged classes: – Pre-matric and post-matric bursaries / nursing students and also remuneration.
- Department of Social Welfare, Pre-matric and post-matric bursary for SC students whose parents are involved in unclean work.
Karnataka SSP Pre Matric Scholarship and SSP Post Matric Scholarship
|Portal||State Scholarship Portal|
|Below||Government of Karnataka|
|Light||Kar SSP Scholarship List 2021|
|Scholarship||Pre-matric / post-matric|
|Status||SSP Scholarship List for Online Students 2021|
|Watch online||SSP Scholarship Amount Status 2021|
SSP Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2021
This is the most important process because it shows you whether or not you are eligible for the scholarship.
The most important criteria are that candidates belong to the economically backward classes and should be a minority SC, ST, OBC. Another criterion is mentioned below.
Eligibility Criteria for Post-Matric Scholarship
- To apply for post-matric bursaries, the applicant must come from a disadvantaged community.
- He or she should take the 11th th class or any other course.
- Girls’ candidates have a booking of 30%.
- In his or her qualifying examinations, the candidate must obtain at least 50% marks.
- The candidate’s annual family income must not exceed 2 lacs.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Karnataka.
Eligibility Criteria for Pre-Matric Scholarship : –
- The applicant belongs to the minority community.
- The candidate belongs to any class that starts from class 1 to class 10.
- This scholarship will be available to candidates who will apply under SSP and NSP to be eligible.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family may not exceed 1 lac.
- This scholarship is given to students whose parents have an unclean occupation.
SSP Scholarship Student Registration
Rewards and Benefits of SSP Scholarships: –
There are a number of benefits and advantages associated with this scholarship.
- The students working on M.Phil receive financial aid of 8000 RS.
- The students taking Ph.D. degree, they receive financial assistance of 10 000 RS.
Karnataka SSP Scholarship Application Process
The complete process will be done online. Here is the process.
Karnataka SSP Scholarship Registration 2021
- The first step is to visit the official website, ssp.karnataka.gov.in
- The second step is to click on the option create an account and then select the option pre-matric where you have to enter your email address and then click on the option to get data.
- The applicant’s details will appear on the screen.
- If the details are incorrect, you can go to school for correction.
- The next step is to enter your mobile number and then click the Submit button. Then you will get an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- The applicant will then receive a user ID and password which will be sent to the registered mobile phone number.
How do you sign up for the Karnataka SSP website?
- The applicant can log in to the official website with the given user ID and password.
- The applicant gets access to the home page of the student’s account.
- On the home page, students must fill in their personal details such as Aadhar number, income and caste certificate and NSP ID. After checking all the necessary details, click the Submit button.
- An acknowledgment page will then appear on the screen. If the telephone number of the applicant’s parents is not linked to the aadhar card, they should download the Aadhar card form and then submit it with the recognition slip at the school.
Requires SSP Scholarship Documents
Applicants must upload the documents using the SSP bursary form. The list of documents required for post-matric and pre-matric bursaries is: –
SSP requires pre-matric scholarship documents-
- SATS ID number of the candidate
- Aadhar student and parent card number
- Mobile number
- Candidate’s Cabinet Certificate
- Family Income Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Bank account details linked to aadhar number
- NSP Scholarship ID
Requires SSP Post-Matric Scholarship Documents-
- Residence Certificate
- Receipt receipt
- Parental Income Certificate
- Certificate of Defense Staff
Karnataka SSP Scholarship Criteria
- The most important selection criteria are based on the financial status and income of the family.
- If the two applicants have the same financial status and income, the applicant with an older age will be considered.
- This scholarship is given to qualifying students to cover their entire study funding.
- The amount of stock you get in your Aadhar card linked bank account.
SSP Scholarship Status Application
- The first thing the applicant needs to do is visit the official website of the SSP Karnatka Scholarship.
- Then they have to click on the option Follow the status of student scholarship that appears on the screen.
- Then the applicant must enter his SATS ID and then select the financial year and click on the search button, and your application status will appear on the screen.
SSP Scholarship Student List 2021
The SSP website contains a list of complete applications that are eligible for the scholarship and the amount received. The steps to check this list are below:
- Visit the official website of the SSP Karnatka Scholarship.
- Then click on the menu of students for whom the scholarship is paid. This information will only be available on the home page.
- Then select the financial year, the department and district details, and click the search button.
- And the list will appear on your screen.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|Gunotsav Home||Click here|