Stand-up India scheme offers loans, or you could say that financial aid to women entrepreneurs as well as women belongs to the category SC and ST. The Stand Up India scheme was actually started by the Indian government to help people who belong to the SC and ST categories of society. The main purpose of this scheme is to help banks offer loans with a value of 10 lacs up to 1 crore to help entrepreneurial women set up their businesses.
Table of Contents
Stand -up India Scheme 2021
To download the form, visit the link standupmitra.in. The interest rate and eligibility criteria of this scheme:
- Interest rate: – Bank’s MCLR + 3% + tenor premium
- Repayment period of this loan: – maximum 7 years with a moratorium of 18 months
- Age criteria: – 18 years for the category SC and ST and women with an excellent idea will also be admired.
- The loan amount: – between 10 lacs to 1 crore
- Loans are only offered to the first timekeepers.
- The refund status of the recipient must be crystal clear. He or she should not be a defaulter.
Stand up India Loan Apply Online
Features of Stand-up India scheme: – Interest rate is determined by the desired bank. A minimum age criterion is 18 years for both SC and ST categories of society. This loan only applies to individuals who venture into the trading and manufacturing industry. The candidate applying for the loan scheme should not be a defaulter at any of the commercial banks. He should have a clean history.
Loans can be used for the categories SC and ST, and the repayment period is a maximum of 7 years together with the moratorium period of 18 months. There is no subsidy in this scheme. Details of this Stand up India loan scheme: – 75% of the project cost will be given by the government in the form of this scheme and the borrower will have to pay the 25% of the project cost.
Register Online Registration in India
Documents required for this loan scheme: –
- Application form is duly completed along with the passport size photos of the applicant.
- Identity cards are also required, including passport, driver’s license, voter card and PAN card.
- Residence certificate: – Select card, electricity bill and telephone bills.
- Business location proof is also required.
- Lease Agreement
- You can also view the balance sheets of the past three years of your business.
- And the bank can also ask for another document, so you have to be ready for it, as the loan amount is pretty good, so the list of documents needed will also be large.
This scheme is actually an excellent platform to support the entrepreneur and especially for the category SC and ST of society.
|Mitra||Standup India Mitra|
|Below||Government of India|
|Loan||Standing on interest rate for loans in India|
|Sign in||Stand Up India Login|
|Motive||Empower young people for new business|
Stand-up status for media interest subsidy
The list of Stand Up India Scheme Bank: –
- Bank of Baroda
- Axis Bank
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- ICICI Bank
- IDBI Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
- State Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab and Sind Bank
- Jammu and Kashmir Bank ltd
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Indian Bank
Steps to follow to register for this loan scheme: –
- The first step is to visit the official website https://www.standupmitra.in/login/register ‘
- Then fill in the registration form in full and in the form you must first fill in your place of business and other details such as address, state and district of the location.
- Then select the Women Entrepreneur option, and then share your business idea, the desired loan amount, your business activities, the space or location of your business, and you need to know that you are the first to sign up for the first time venturing into the business.
- Last step is to fill in your personal details like name, company name, username, contact number and email address and other details.
- After registration you have to click on the send button and you will get one registration number that you can use to check your application status.
Subsidiary loan subsidy in India 2021
How to apply for this scheme: –
- To apply for this scheme, the candidates must first visit their nearest bank and see if the scheme is available at the bank or not.
- If the scheme is available from the bank, you can complete the form in full and then submit the documents required by the bank. There are certain documents that need to be submitted to apply for this loan scheme.
- You can also download the form from the standupmitra.in website.
Who is eligible for this stand-up India scheme?
SC and ST women category who have a minimum age of 18 years are eligible for this scheme.
How can one apply for this loan scheme?
You can apply for this loan by visiting the nearest bank, and then an application form must be completed along with the required documents and photos.
Is there a subsidy available in this stand-up India loan scheme?
No, there is no subsidy at all in this loan plan. The loan plan actually covers the amount of 75% of the total project cost along with the incredible interest rate of the above private and public banks. This scheme is the best initiative the government has taken to help female entrepreneurs, especially women from the SC and ST sections of society.
In this article, therefore, things have been worked out in detail so that after reading this article you can get the maximum information about this loan plan. Interested applicants can apply for this loan scheme and your business can succeed to successful profit.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|Gunotsav Home||Click here|